Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Question on theraputic doses of Deca for women

boxingfan30 is offline Member

Question on theraputic doses of Deca for women

Ok, I've had my own aches and pains for a long time, but never decided to get on anything. In my mid 30's I'm still just using a joint supplement, fish oil, and MSM. I do however have a female family member with serious back issues. The issues include several herniated discs, bulging discs, scar tissue, arthritis, which is also causing pressure on nerves.

Now, I am not trying to make a case that Deca or anything will completely solve these problems. She is however tired of going to one pain management doc to the next, to the next. Multiple sets of shots which have not helped, and naturally... the devil itself... opiate pain pills. She's very tired of having to feel like this and just sits and cries to me about what she can do.

All of her doctors say surgery absolutely will not help her. All she can do is keep going to PM. I myself feel like pain management is the biggest scam and money maker in the medical industry. Why would you give someone something so addictive and say "well, you're going to have to be one these for life"? It's very sad and luckily I have never and will never use such a pain medicine.

I am asking you all for some help, input, anything that might be of some help. She already admits that she takes the recommended amount of pain meds, but that she is hooked on them and is scared of the withdraw effects of having to quit.

I know somebody here must be or have been in that same situation or one similar? Would a therapeutic dose of Deca help her? I realize it wouldn't be a permanent fix, but 8-12 weeks of feeling better without pain meds has GOT to be better than the other alternative?

Considered telling her to try TB-500, but there are cancer genes in the family, so that seemed like it would be a poor choice. I know nothing about how any of this would affect a woman's system, so is there some sort of cycle that would be needed if the deca could help?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Some more knowledgeable members can chime in but I wouldn't recommend it.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I don't think nandrolone will help your relative much with her back problem. Nan might increase her hemoglobin and RBC which would raise her blood pressure, putting more strain on her disks, thus causing more pain. Maybe you could suggest replacing/supplementing her pain meds with cannabis.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had my mother on Deca for HRT for a while (early 50s) before her doc prescribed her estrogen and progesterone cream.
    She was amazed at how great she felt on 30mg every 3 weeks.
    She's been thinking about running it again to regain some muscle.
    boxingfan30 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I had my mother on Deca for HRT for a while (early 50s) before her doc prescribed her estrogen and progesterone cream.
    She was amazed at how great she felt on 30mg every 3 weeks.
    She's been thinking about running it again to regain some muscle.
    That gives me some hope for her. So 30 might be all she needed? I don't know the woman's system enough to know if test should be used with it or how long she could run it, etc.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30 View Post
    That gives me some hope for her. So 30 might be all she needed? I don't know the woman's system enough to know if test should be used with it or how long she could run it, etc.
    Most women only have their husbands balls in their purse so no test required for women.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Most women only have their husbands balls in their purse so no test required for women.
    Lol well yeah, but women have some test in their bodies right? What do you think? Might it be better than that crap a doctor gives out?

I said 30mg every 3 weeks, mind you. Women don't need much to see/feel results. No testosterone required.

yeah that would be great for her. I assume this would be an IM inject or is there sub-q for lesser doses?

yeah that would be great for her. I assume this would be an IM inject or is there sub-q for lesser doses?
    can anyone verify which type of inject this would be? I assume IM?

IM or SubQ it's still getting in there. I've done both and prefer IM.
    boxingfan30 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    IM or SubQ it's still getting in there. I've done both and prefer IM.
    Ok thanks for the help all. I'll see what I can do about finding something that isn't a fake lol.

can anyone verify which type of inject this would be? I assume IM?
    Either is fine.
    boxingfan30 likes this.

Thread Information