ELBOZ is offline Junior Member

Estradiol high, need help adjusting aromasin?

So been feeling off the last 2 weeks of this cycle, Im a little more than 6 weeks in, i dropped the test p kicker about two weeks ago and thats where it went down. I also stooped anavar at that time too which i took for six weeks in case that matters

Anyhow finally got labs back and results, aside from my usual high cholesterol everything looks good except estradiol which i knew was either too high or low.

It came in at 85

Im only doing about 420mg a week of test e, i like low doses.

Im taking 12.5mg aromasin every night.

Should i take the whole 25mg, i break the pill in half usually. 25mg being the whole pill?

Or would 25mg drop me too low? And should I split it morning and night, 12.5 am ..12.5 pm?

Thanks

On a side question if i do up it to 25mg a day i will run out sooner than expected, i do have have some liquid adex from last years cycle left over?

Im sure it would still be good after a year, what do you think? and is the transition from aromasin to adex smooth? or should i stock up on more aromasin, to be honest i see i prefer adex

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Is it pharm grade aromasin ? It might be underdosed if it's UGL.

I'd take 12.5 mg twice a day and get tested again in a couple weeks. 25 mg/day shouldn't lower your estrogen too much if it's that high with 12.5 mg/day.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How was the adex stored. Unless it was kept in the refrigerator the whole time I would toss it and order some new from AR-R .

Yeah ugl.. I thought it might be underdosed..I know people on higher test amounts who take 12.5 and are fine.

I'm taking a low weekly dose.
    Will switch to 25mg daily and then over to adex.

No it wasn't stored..in the fridge..instead dark dry storage..as I always stored it..was it supposed to be in the fridge since the beginning?
    Worked fine last time around..did small dose eod kept me very low on labs.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gear/AAS it good in a dry dark place but peptides and things like Adex, Tamoxifenn or other products like that should be stored in the refrigerator especially if you are not planning on using it right away. I would not trust adex that was 1yr old not stored in the fridge.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Gear/AAS it good in a dry dark place but peptides and things like Adex, Tamoxifenn or other products like that should be stored in the refrigerator especially if you are not planning on using it right away. I would not trust adex that was 1yr old not stored in the fridge.
    I have some liquid aromasin that I've kept at room temperature for 6 years. It still works, but it's weaker than it used to be. I'm taking 50 mg/day now on my test/var cycle to keep E2 in range. I'd guess the actual dose after sitting around so long is closer to 25 mg/day.

JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    Instead of twice a day, try 50mg eod. Might have a better effect on dropping E2.
    What is your inj schedule e3d?

Hey yeah every 3.5..

Aromasin with its short half life how would it be beneficial at 50mg eod..wouldn't that be too drastic a fluctuation?

I did switch to 12.5 now twice a day..Gonna head back to labs in about 2 weeks

Thread Information