Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: 1. cycle, and a bit more educated

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member

1. cycle, and a bit more educated

Second post:

Still a hardgainer, ectomorph and probably not eating enough, but no eating disorders(but i will follow muscleink advise, i.e. nutrition and I will not try the andriol tablets).
    TDEE: 2750, and will increase to 3250, i.e P, C and F to 40%, 30% and 30%(too high F?)

I am now 35 yo, been training with weights since 18 yo(but not only), and i want to challenge myself and gain some muscles. I have gained around 22 lb(10kg) the last 10 years( i know, not very impressive).
    Weight: 160 lb/73 kg, height: 6 feet/183 cm. BF: maybe 12-15%(not more).
    Photos will come before I start.
    Goal would be to gain 7-8 lb/3,5 kg of muscles(maybe a bit to optimistic?), and i want to keep the gains(motivation to train is not a trouble, but because of my job the calorie intake is sometimes out of my hands, but then again, it is about priority)

I was thinking about taking andriol 40 mg kapsuls(2 x 3 ED) but have come to my senses after reading the advise of many of the very knowledgeable persons in the forum regarding how to plan the 1. cycle(you all know who I mean, trying not to break any rules by mention any names). I have everything "on hand".

1: on cycle
    i) test enanthate 250 mg i.m. every 5. days for 12 weeks.
    ii) Arimidex 0,25 mg EOD
    ii) HCG 250 IU sub-q 2/week up to 3 days before PCT.
    iii) NAC 1200 mg ED
    iv) Maybe some kind of DHT-inhibitor like finasterid 1,25 mg ED(but that would maybe be for the rest of my life?), and topical spironolactone and ketokonazol shampoo.

2: Post-cycle for 4 weeks: SERM
    i) Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20 mg ED.
    ii) Clomiphene 75/50/50/50 mg ED.

3: I had quite a lot of questions last time i posted, but since this is my first cycle(and after trying to read some of the(excellent info on this forum(not trying to kiss too much ass may I add) I will try to keep it simple(keep it simple stupid as imagine what more experienced people would tell me):

5: Imagine i did take test-e 250 mg every 5. day; should i still take HCG 250 IE subQ 2 x a week?

6: Is it possible to gain some muscles after this cycle?

This post got way to long(again), i apologize in advanced for stealing the time from the people reading this.
    PS: sorry for repeting my self. Every answer will be extremely appreciated!

PSS: PCT will start 14 days after last test-e injection

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Test e every 3.5 days. Even every 5 days there would be weeks with 2 pins. So a little confused there

So you would be averaging about 375 mg a week?
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 07-29-2014 at 04:27 PM.

What he meant that I would see gains even with pinning every 5. day(or maybe 4. day), he was not thinking about any specific day of the week to pin if you know what I mean. Thanks for the quick reply anyway, and I would listen to the guys in the forum of course.

May I ask you a question mr Capabebuffo: what do you think about finasterid(alpha-5-reductase), is that something that i would have to use for the rest if my life to prevent the hairloss that i might "save" by using it during a cycle?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bald is new beautiful

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatus78 View Post
    May I ask you a question mr Capabebuffo: what do you think about finasterid(alpha-5-reductase), is that something that i would have to use for the rest if my life to prevent the hairloss that i might "save" by using it during a cycle?
    Im not Mr. Capabebuffo but will pitch in. It may not be wise to add more drugs to the mix, specially in a 1st cycle. If there are side effects you will not know if its from the steroids or the finasteride. Finasteride is not a magic drug for bald guys, its a tool to reduce DHT and it can have side effects.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mr capabebuffo.
    Now that's some respect
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Im not Mr. Capabebuffo but will pitch in. It may not be wise to add more drugs to the mix, specially in a 1st cycle. If there are side effects you will not know if its from the steroids or the finasteride. Finasteride is not a magic drug for bald guys, its a tool to reduce DHT and it can have side effects.
    Couldn't have said it better Mr. BB.

Thanks for all the replies guys, and i will not start with finasterid or put any more into the "mix". Mr Derekjpapa could be right, maybe bald is the new beautiful!

This is why i like this forum, people with real experience try to give sound advice, again, much obliged!

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Test e every 3.5 days. Even every 5 days there would be weeks with 2 pins. So a little confused there

So you would be averaging about 375 mg a week?

Yes I have, and that the way to go is 250 mg test e x 2 a week. And I will try to follow all the other advise that austinite is writing. I will probably come up with more stupid questions the closer I get to start the cycle, and probably also during and after, so please be patient with me. Again, thanks for all the response so far

Thread Information