Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: Abuterol inhaler effective for fatloss?

Abuterol inhaler effective for fatloss?

I know the pills are effective for fatloss
    But is inhaler gonna be effective for fatloss since it goes in the lungs?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No because it is short and fast acting.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830
    No because it is short and fast acting.
    So if i spray it on tongue and swallow it then it will work cause it's going through liver?

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    So if i spray it on tongue and swallow it then it will work cause it's going through liver?
    I have never heard of anyone spraying it on their tongue. Considering it is not meant to be ingested that could cause some unwanted side effects such as nausea. There is no way of knowing unless you try it though, I am not sure if you would find an experience like that that has been shared on the web.

You can use albuterol via inhalation, I am not saying it isn't effective, it just isn't the most effective way is all. I believe my step-daughter's inhaler administers 90mcg per breath. Studies show that albuterol inhalation proves to be most effective for around 4 hours after use. Some asthma patients are still seeing good results after 6 but the half life is just under 4 hours. After that the compound is loses effectiveness as time passes.

Liquid albuterol isn't much different, it just has a half-life that is a little longer meaning you can get away with dosing less. The NIH pegs the half-life at around 5 hours, like I said, not a huge difference.

The drug still activates the same b2 receptors whether you inhale it or ingest it. The studies I read on the NIH website claim the bioavailability of both methods of administration do not differ drastically.

The point I am trying to make here is that you can indeed do it, but one is just better than the other and since it is so easy to obtain it in both forms I would just prefer buy the kind you ingest.
    EquilibriumZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I have never heard of anyone spraying it on their tongue. Considering it is not meant to be ingested that could cause some unwanted side effects such as nausea. There is no way of knowing unless you try it though, I am not sure if you would find an experience like that that has been shared on the web.

You can use albuterol via inhalation, I am not saying it isn't effective, it just isn't the most effective way is all. I believe my step-daughter's inhaler administers 90mcg per breath. Studies show that albuterol inhalation proves to be most effective for around 4 hours after use. Some asthma patients are still seeing good results after 6 but the half life is just under 4 hours. After that the compound is loses effectiveness as time passes.

Liquid albuterol isn't much different, it just has a half-life that is a little longer meaning you can get away with dosing less. The NIH pegs the half-life at around 5 hours, like I said, not a huge difference.

The drug still activates the same b2 receptors whether you inhale it or ingest it. The studies I read on the NIH website claim the bioavailability of both methods of administration do not differ drastically.

The point I am trying to make here is that you can indeed do it, but one is just better than the other and since it is so easy to obtain it in both forms I would just prefer buy the kind you ingest.
    This is exactly what i was looking for !!!!
    Although i m quite skeptical about the bioavailability of the oral vs inhalation so i just quickly looked it up (Pharmacokinetics and relative bioavailabi... [Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI) it says "(inhal) was 8 times as high as the AUC0-20 min (po). The relative bioavailability of salbutamol MDI was 57 %+/-24 % compared with oral solution."
    So assuming if this study is correct: if I wanna use it inhalation i have to use like 8 times less dosage rather than oral.

As for its short half life regardless of its form, can't I just use it more frequently and spread the doses that way it ll be in my system constantly and stay effective?

Anyway the reason I am even interested in the inhaler one is cause I found it in the medicine cabinet and it's legit pharmacy. More importantly it's cheap! lol. But anyway If i do end up finding the oral one from pharmacy I d use that.

My only concern is that if I do use the inhaler, is it going to damage my longs? Cause oral just passes through liver and that's it and it does not directly go in the longs. If this is the case, I might just use the inhaler to spray it on my tongue and swallow it lol
    ps. I believe since the only ingredient in the inhaler is Salbutamol sulfate, shouldnt cause any nausea

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    This is exactly what i was looking for !!!!
    Although i m quite skeptical about the bioavailability of the oral vs inhalation so i just quickly looked it up (Pharmacokinetics and relative bioavailabi... [Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI) it says "(inhal) was 8 times as high as the AUC0-20 min (po). The relative bioavailability of salbutamol MDI was 57 %+/-24 % compared with oral solution."
    So assuming if this study is correct: if I wanna use it inhalation i have to use like 8 times less dosage rather than oral.

As for its short half life regardless of its form, can't I just use it more frequently and spread the doses that way it ll be in my system constantly and stay effective?

Anyway the reason I am even interested in the inhaler one is cause I found it in the medicine cabinet and it's legit pharmacy. More importantly it's cheap! lol. But anyway If i do end up finding the oral one from pharmacy I d use that.

My only concern is that if I do use the inhaler, is it going to damage my longs? Cause oral just passes through liver and that's it and it does not directly go in the longs. If this is the case, I might just use the inhaler to spray it on my tongue and swallow it lol
    ps. I believe since the only ingredient in the inhaler is Salbutamol sulfate, shouldnt cause any nausea
    This was a lot to sift through so forgive me if I miss something. They took the two forms of the drugs and measured their levels in the body and at the time of measuring they found the inhaled version to be 8 times more than the oral.

This lines up with what I was saying earlier. It will get into your system faster if you inhale it but as far as bioavailibility it should not be much different. The reason inhaled was 8 times higher is because taking it orally takes long to get to where it is going so to speak.

As far as the bioavailability numbers they put up, I don't like them. If you tell me I have a 57% chance plus or minus 24% then that tells me you are just taking an educated guess that is in no way accurate. They worded it this way on purpose because saying somewhere between 33% and 81% just sounds bad when you are trying to get published.

I would not worry about lung damage, I would just make sure to administer the doses a few times a day. The drug still gets into your blood stream and goes through the liver.

I forgot to mention, check out ARR at the top of the page.

shreddarjay is offline New Member
    If your looking for weight loss and the short cut with side effects that can be minimal if taken moderately. Then my friend try dnp

Quote Originally Posted by shreddarjay View Post
    If your looking for weight loss and the short cut with side effects that can be minimal if taken moderately. Then my friend try dnp
    lol you want me to die? dnp is not worth the risks imo. I prefer clen and albu sides anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    This was a lot to sift through so forgive me if I miss something. They took the two forms of the drugs and measured their levels in the body and at the time of measuring they found the inhaled version to be 8 times more than the oral.

This lines up with what I was saying earlier. It will get into your system faster if you inhale it but as far as bioavailibility it should not be much different. The reason inhaled was 8 times higher is because taking it orally takes long to get to where it is going so to speak.

As far as the bioavailability numbers they put up, I don't like them. If you tell me I have a 57% chance plus or minus 24% then that tells me you are just taking an educated guess that is in no way accurate. They worded it this way on purpose because saying somewhere between 33% and 81% just sounds bad when you are trying to get published.

I would not worry about lung damage, I would just make sure to administer the doses a few times a day. The drug still gets into your blood stream and goes through the liver.
    O i see, in that case the final dose matters for Abuterol. It doesnt matter if it's orally or from inhaling, you ll need 24mg regardless of its form. Am i right?

And ya i know about arr, i just prefer mine pharmaceutical

Thread Information