Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By carbo
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: How many times a week do you train same muscle on the juice

PRODIJ is offline Junior Member

How many times a week do you train same muscle on the juice

whats your input?
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 08-19-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    What ever way you train off cycle you should train on. Hard and intense.

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Research cns

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PRODIJ View Post
    whats your input?
    I have a really hard time following your plan man.

On 8/10 you stated, "Im on 6 week of test e cycle. Trainning on point, no cardio, eating lots lots of food. 10 hours of sleep. In other words not doing anything else than just focusing on the gym".

On 7/17 you had a post complaining of flu like symptoms and said you were starting a PCT in two weeks.

On 7/18 you said you were stopping the cycle together after stopping anadrol and aspirin.

On 8/9 you said you had eight weeks of your cycle left (but on week 6 for 8/10).

Then today you are telling us you are on deca and test, but want to know if you are overtraining and how often others training (but again you said your training was ON POINT)

.....and on 7/25 you had just turned 23 years old and wanted to know if a night of drinking would be a problem.

You ask a lot of questions but I'm not so sure you are entirely "on point" with anything.

What is up??????

Im 23 I started on test e 500 weekly (first week felt like crap, turns out was the baby aspirin) See absolutely no gains even thou I train with a local pro bodybuilder, he also gives me diet and cycle advice.. On week 4 ending he suggested I use deca . SO I front loaded deca for 2 weeks at 600mgs. He also gave me anadrol pills at 100mgs for two weeks while deca kicked in.

So basically currently on mid week 6 on test 500 deca 300. Just today could do 35 kgs dumbells for incline chest(finally saw some strength gains)

Was just simply asking how do You train on juice? Just seeking other inputs..

Status just recently turned 23.

Up 4kgs on the scale. Stronger but expected more. As i said was just curious on your trainning opinions
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 08-19-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Ok, that's a reasonable answer, although still a lot of unnecessary gear and risk taking at 23 years old

But let me ask one further question, since you are training with a pro body builder, how many times a week does he have YOU training the same muscle or muscle group. Let's compare that with the answers we post.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Oh boy, I'll leave this one for MusleInk

edit: Well beat me to it, was expecting a harsher response
    MuscleInk likes this.

Its basically a split

Consisting more or less of

Chest, delts, biceps
    Back, tríceps, abs
    Legs
    Chest delts bíceps
    Back tríceps abs
    Legs
    Rest

Repeat.

Although he basically varíes everything every week. Sometimes just chest. Others legs and delts. (Seems like how he feel trainning that day) Trainning are intense and always end up soaking in sweat.

Trainning varíes mostly because he misses sessions and basically chance everything, day to day.
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 08-19-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Its basically a split

Consisting more or less of

Chest, delts, biceps
    Back, tríceps, abs
    Legs
    Chest delts bíceps
    Back tríceps abs
    Legs
    Rest

Repeat.

Although he basically varíes everything every week. Sometí es just chest. Other a legs and delts. Trainning are intense and always en dio soaked in sweat
    Pretty common routine and similar to what I follow (or used to follow) however, I usually do chest and triceps together and back and biceps together, with shoulders and delts combined in one session. My legs (quads, calves, hamstrings) get their own day.

Many people advise that the legs should be trained twice as often as everything else.

I throw abs in 4 times a week although getting chiseled abs is much more about nutrition (and lowering the bf) than strength training.

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post

IM sorry bro... Everyone learn at some point. Not all of us were born with info on anabolic steroids

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post

Not finished yet
    carbo likes this.

IM sorry bro... Everyone learn at some point. Not all of us were born with info on anabolic steroids
    It was a fair comment. The issue many of us have with younger members is that they are in just too big of a hurry to get to the end. There's nothing wrong with wanting a better physique to be proud of and show off to the ladies (or men, if that is one's preference), but it takes time and commitment, first and foremost to training and nutrition. Too many young members think steroids are the secret pathway to getting huge and ripped. They claim they have their nutrition "on point", their training is intense and perfect - or are working with some pro or some guy who knows a pro or his cousin's, sister's, friend's, nephew who one time knew a pro.....and so on.

You are on this site a lot, asking questions, and that's all good but some of the threads suggest less knowledge than what you are leading us to believe. Learning is great, it's important, but when it comes to this lifestyle, steroids are usually the last piece of the puzzle after you've developed a strong consistent plan around your nutrition and training and have followed that plan for several years before moving on to steroids.

Having a trainer or someone more skilled to direct you is helpful, but your ability to reach and hold on to gains in size and strength will depend complete on YOU and your prior commitments to eating and training correctly. No other person will do it for you.

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Damn ink went in. Long story short send me your drugs because you need to learn to eat and train. I know your vagina hurts after reading that last sentence but we really are all trying to help. Even if it is pointing out that you're a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
    Damn ink went in. Long story short send me your drugs because you need to learn to eat and train. I know your vagina hurts after reading that last sentence but we really are all trying to help. Even if it is pointing out that you're a girl
    Lol why do You seriously think i will get but hurt with an inmature phaggot as the rock as avi, telling me Im a "vagina" in am internet forum? Real hurtfull words. Dont worry wont bother reading more replies.

Stay safe

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Cool dude alert

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Same on cycle as off. Big muscles once a week and small ones twice a week.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    i would train the same on or off cycle. train hard and focus on progressive overload and the muscle will grow

Thread Information