Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By kronik420
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 3 Post By marcus300

Thread: just finished with my 1st cycle of 10weeks of test E !! wanted suggestion for pct !

purav91 is offline Junior Member

just finished with my 1st cycle of 10weeks of test E !! wanted suggestion for pct !

hey everyone just finished my 10 week cycle the cycle was as follows :-

1-10 - test e 250mg
    1-6 - dbol 40mg ed
    11-13 - nothing
    14-16 - pct

now will be starting with pct after 2 weeks i have nolva right now so was planning of taking it
    40/40/20/20/10 ..... this is my 1st cycle so wanted to know whether this pct is alright !!!! so please help ...... thnk u

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

just wanted to know that nolva and clomid are both serm's right so why take both and i have read that either of them should be enough .... please give me information why take both cause im new to this ... not saying that you wrong kronik i just want to know for my knowledge .

it's kinda like bacon and eggs. eggs by itself or bacon by itself is ok, but put together they are even better lol

if you really wanna know why then you need to do some reading...

PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY)
    Dillydil and gold43 like this.

lolz thnks bro !!

hey just had one more question when can i start my next cycle ..... i was thinking aft 3months .... that is once my pct is over from that date 3 months later ..... so is that right ???

next cycle is goin to be :-

1-12 test e 500mg e/w
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-10 deca 250mg e/w
    1-12 a-dex .25ed
    13-14 nothing
    15 onward pct .

any suggestion regarding the cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What are your stats?

Did you run an AI and HCG on cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by purav91 View Post
    hey just had one more question when can i start my next cycle ..... i was thinking aft 3months .... that is once my pct is over from that date 3 months later ..... so is that right ???

next cycle is goin to be :-

1-12 test e 500mg e/w
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-10 deca 250mg e/w
    1-12 a-dex .25ed
    13-14 nothing
    15 onward pct .

any suggestion regarding the cycle
    time off = time on + PCT, so 4 months at a minimum for you.

I only do 1 cycle a year, that's enough for me...

what were your gains like on this cycle?

as for your cycle, i wouldn't run it, 10 weeks of deca at 250mg/week is hardly worth it...

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing similar cycle and only using
    Nolva as pct
    So much different views on cloma nolva
    Nolva or cloma or both
    250 mg of test pw is on the week side
    So nolva only should be ok
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    What are your stats?

Did you run an AI and HCG on cycle?
    Nope dint run a ai or hcg on cycle I'm planning to run it on the next cause it seems very imp ! Could you tell me what to do for the next cycle !
    Stats -
    Age - 23
    Height - 5'11
    Wieght - 73kg
    Bf - 12%

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    time off = time on + PCT, so 4 months at a minimum for you.

I only do 1 cycle a year, that's enough for me...

what were your gains like on this cycle?

as for your cycle, i wouldn't run it, 10 weeks of deca at 250mg/week is hardly worth it...
    This cycle I put on 12lbs and reduced bf frm 14% to 12% I think its pretty good for such low dosages...

And how much deca would u recommend for my next cycle ! Please give me an ideal cycle and don't want to go wrong ! And tell me whethe to add hcg and ai on cycle and how !

Is that a typo, your weight I mean? Or are you really 5'11 and 73kg (160lbs) after one cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Is that a typo, your weight I mean? Or are you really 5'11 and 73kg (160lbs) after one cycle?
    Yes bro I'm really 73kgs after my 1st cycle before cycle I was 68.3kgs I put on 4.7kgs with the cycle !

I'd recommend you step away from the steroids . That's actually a poor return from a first cycle when you haven't even started pct yet. I expect plenty of those gains to disappear as it's evident you don't know how to eat to gain and, as a result, will have no idea how to eat to maintain what gains you may have made.

And 500mg test per week AND 6 weeks of d'bol is not low dosages.

Forget the gear and head over to our nutrition forum, you have plenty of natural growth left to do provided you haven't damaged your natural production by cycling at your age.

See you over there.
    gold43, Haydenz and Mr.BB like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'd recommend you step away from the steroids . That's actually a poor return from a first cycle when you haven't even started pct yet. I expect plenty of those gains to disappear as it's evident you don't know how to eat to gain and, as a result, will have no idea how to eat to maintain what gains you may have made.

And 500mg test per week AND 6 weeks of d'bol is not low dosages.

Forget the gear and head over to our nutrition forum, you have plenty of natural growth left to do provided you haven't damaged your natural production by cycling at your age.

See you over there.
    I did 25mg of test not 500mg ! So that is low right ! Okay as you say that I should get my nutrition right I'll do that ! But I though I was pretty okay buy u know way more !b so thnk u !

I did 25mg of test not 500mg ! So that is low right ! Okay as you say that I should get my nutrition right I'll do that ! But I though I was pretty okay buy u know way more !b so thnk u !
    Ah ok, yes it was low, apologies I though it must have been 2 x 250mg pw but Arguably not worth shutting yourself down over and taking the risk of not recovering properly especially as you are light on pct and on cycle ancillaries.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ah ok, yes it was low, apologies I though it must have been 2 x 250mg pw but Arguably not worth shutting yourself down over and taking the risk of not recovering properly especially as you are light on pct and on cycle ancillaries.
    No issues bro ! Alright for my next cycle I'll go better with the pct and will have ancillaries also ! Just could you tell me what are and how to use ancillaries !

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    No issues bro ! Alright for my next cycle I'll go better with the pct and will have ancillaries also ! Just could you tell me what are and how to use ancillaries !
    Doahh!! Face palm. Lol

Well I already asked if you used an AI or HCG and clomid has been mentioned to you too so take a guess. And again, your next cycle isn't something that should concern you for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    Doahh!! Face palm. Lol
    Yeah, it wasn't quite the response I was looking for was it! Lol
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well I already asked if you used an AI or HCG and clomid has been mentioned to you too so take a guess. And again, your next cycle isn't something that should concern you for some time.

Yeah, it wasn't quite the response I was looking for was it! Lol
    alright i get ur point that im not yet ready for the second cycle !! okay thnkz !! ill gain with no gear for a year and then think about my next cycle !! thank you !

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have no idea how to cycle and you haven't built any kind of base. I suggest not to cycle again but to read up on diets and also how to train correctly. Please don't take my comments as an attack they are trying to help you for long lasting gains because at your weight and height your nowhere near ready to cycle and you have serious problems with your diet and training.
    jimmyinkedup, gold43 and Haydenz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You have no idea how to cycle and you haven't built any kind of base. I suggest not to cycle again but to read up on diets and also how to train correctly. Please don't take my comments as an attack they are trying to help you for long lasting gains because at your weight and height your nowhere near ready to cycle and you have serious problems with your diet and training.
    i get it that you'l helping thats why im here !!thnk u for the advise !! and could you telll me the right time for starting a cycle please ?? as in whats the desirable weight at my height to start with my cycle !!! and also il get more knowledge about my nutrition and training !!
    Last edited by purav91; 08-28-2014 at 01:16 PM.

and i have been wrkinout for the last 2years and i thought that have a good base !! thats the only reason i did a cycle !! and i had reached a plateau so i thought a cycle would help so i went ahead with it !!! but now will not rush it and wait for the right time !!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hey just look up austinites article ( Beginners guide to steroids and nutrition )- ( My first cycle planning and execution ). I learned a ton from both articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Hey just look up austinites article ( Beginners guide to steroids and nutrition )- ( My first cycle planning and execution ). I learned a ton from both articles.
    okay cool thnkz !!

maxaum99 is offline New Member

ive hit a plateu

and i have been wrkinout for the last 2years and i thought that have a good base !! thats the only reason i did a cycle !! and i had reached a plateau so i thought a cycle would help so i went ahead with it !!! but now will not rush it and wait for the right time !!
    I've hit a plateau too and am considering a first cycle of 500 mg of test E weekly and building up to 400mg of deca starting at 200mg weekly and I will do 10 weeks of deca and 14 weeks of test. Is this a good first cycle because I have also considered d bol instead of deca. Also should I do clomid and HCG for pct?

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maxaum99 View Post
    I've hit a plateau too and am considering a first cycle of 500 mg of test E weekly and building up to 400mg of deca starting at 200mg weekly and I will do 10 weeks of deca and 14 weeks of test. Is this a good first cycle because I have also considered d bol instead of deca. Also should I do clomid and HCG for pct?
    Test only for your first cycle

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxaum99 View Post
    You haven't hit a plateau, you're only 22 you just need to change something in your training and/or diet.

Thread Information