Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Whats your favorite oral anabolic?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have always avoided orals but I have decided that my next cycle I will add dbol to the first four weeks and I will tell you if my opinion changes. Even if I like it I doubt I would do it often.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I have always avoided orals but I have decided that my next cycle I will add dbol to the first four weeks and I will tell you if my opinion changes. Even if I like it I doubt I would do it often.
    why the first four weeks?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    why the first four weeks?
    My next cycle is all long esters so I was contemplating putting the dbol at the front end for its faster acting properties while my long ester levels are still rising.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    My next cycle is all long esters so I was contemplating putting the dbol at the front end for its faster acting properties while my long ester levels are still rising.
    It would be best to run it at week seven when your long esters were just cranking. The D-bol would compliment, raise your blood levels and ratio's to their max for the four weeks. To run d-bol by itself for the first four would make no sense, just like a d-bol only cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

It would be best to run it at week seven when your long esters were just cranking. The D-bol would compliment, raise your blood levels and ratio's to their max for the four weeks. To run d-bol by itself for the first four would make no sense, just like a d-bol only cycle.
    You make a good point, I never thought about it like that. My next cycle is test e and Tren e so would dbol just be overkill?

carbo is offline Associate Member
    But of course it makes sense to run orals at the beginning of a cycle.

During first 5 weeks, I manage to bring up my strength and size to the point where I left off at the end of my last cycle. I usually do this with a simple low dose Dbol +Drol combo.

This allows me to train the next 7-10 weeks with much higher volume and intensity, leaving the now saturated long esters to be productive to the fullest. I find this approach maximizes gains when cycling AAS.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    But of course it makes sense to run orals at the beginning of a cycle.

During first 5 weeks, I manage to bring up my strength and size to the point where I left off at the end of my last cycle. I usually do this with a simple low dose Dbol +Drol combo.

This allows me to train the next 7-10 weeks with much higher volume and intensity, leaving the now saturated long esters to be productive to the fullest. I find this approach maximizes gains when cycling AAS.
    Well if a little drol/d-bol can bring to you to the size and strength of your last cycle, well thats what you need. Within 3 month of my cycle Im there naturally, guess you lose alot when you come off. The long esters will be productive no matter what you do, thats why adding the oral in will increase there "synergistic" qualities. Not saying it doesnt work for you, but I dont need a boost in the beginning, your lowering your amount of anabolics mid cycle.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure your aware of why people kickstart. You don't like this approach?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    I'm sure your aware of why people kickstart. You don't like this approach?
    No ,Ive tried it every way and had best results adding it midway through. You want to have the highest peak levels to get the best gains, for best results. If you havent tried it, give it a go, your strength will be through the roof.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No ,Ive tried it every way and had best results adding it midway through. You want to have the highest peak levels to get the best gains, for best results. If you havent tried it, give it a go, your strength will be through the roof.
    Makes sense and it's probably why a lot of people complain about how they have plateaued 1/2 way through the cycle because the gains are more steady. If you wait until the end you start out with slow steady gains and then really jump up at the end feeling you got more out of the cycle.

Thread Information