Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Whats your favorite oral anabolic?

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member

Whats your favorite oral anabolic?

All Ive tried was Dbol and got nothing but heart burn, it was Bio so possibly bunk. So whats your favorite for early cycle bulking, or whatever else maybe useful? Im not talking about Anavar , clen , or Albuteral.

Ive read god things about mostly Adrol, Tbol, Superdrol, etc. I havent done a TON of research on any of these so I would like to hear what you guys think, and why please. Thanks for the info bros!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont have one. I dont care for needles much but I like my liver even more so I avoid orals.

Ive done dbol and var, and drank regularly and checked my bloods time to time, my values were all good. I think people over fear the liver issue...just my opinion tho. Im not expert. Now on with the insults...

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WMSuperSport View Post
    Ive done dbol and var, and drank regularly and checked my bloods time to time, my values were all good. I think people over fear the liver issue...just my opinion tho. Im not expert. Now on with the insults...
    I think it highly depends on each, but I also agree that liver toxicity is way overated...

On the other hand I know a guy who abused winstrol and alcohol and got to the hospital for weeks cause he screw his liver.
    Lost 50 pounds in the process...

It may be overated but the danger is still there...
    BG and WMSuperSport like this.

Well I am one who uses live 52, nac and other liver protections during cycle and also do blood work and my liver functions are above the standard high mark.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What do you think the heart burn is from? At this point in life I cant handle an oral. Drol was my favorite, 50mgs ed around week 7 was the best.
    < <Samson> > and lovbyts like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have always avoided orals but I have decided that my next cycle I will add dbol to the first four weeks and I will tell you if my opinion changes. Even if I like it I doubt I would do it often.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    dbol and winstrol

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I have always avoided orals but I have decided that my next cycle I will add dbol to the first four weeks and I will tell you if my opinion changes. Even if I like it I doubt I would do it often.
    why the first four weeks?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    None - I get awful heart burn from all I have tried, sDrol, Drol & Dbol

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    why the first four weeks?
    My next cycle is all long esters so I was contemplating putting the dbol at the front end for its faster acting properties while my long ester levels are still rising.

BG
    My next cycle is all long esters so I was contemplating putting the dbol at the front end for its faster acting properties while my long ester levels are still rising.
    It would be best to run it at week seven when your long esters were just cranking. The D-bol would compliment, raise your blood levels and ratio's to their max for the four weeks. To run d-bol by itself for the first four would make no sense, just like a d-bol only cycle.

It would be best to run it at week seven when your long esters were just cranking. The D-bol would compliment, raise your blood levels and ratio's to their max for the four weeks. To run d-bol by itself for the first four would make no sense, just like a d-bol only cycle.
    You make a good point, I never thought about it like that. My next cycle is test e and Tren e so would dbol just be overkill?

carbo is offline Associate Member
    But of course it makes sense to run orals at the beginning of a cycle.

During first 5 weeks, I manage to bring up my strength and size to the point where I left off at the end of my last cycle. I usually do this with a simple low dose Dbol +Drol combo.

This allows me to train the next 7-10 weeks with much higher volume and intensity, leaving the now saturated long esters to be productive to the fullest. I find this approach maximizes gains when cycling AAS.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure your aware of why people kickstart. You don't like this approach?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Food

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    I'm sure your aware of why people kickstart. You don't like this approach?
    No ,Ive tried it every way and had best results adding it midway through. You want to have the highest peak levels to get the best gains, for best results. If you havent tried it, give it a go, your strength will be through the roof.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    But of course it makes sense to run orals at the beginning of a cycle.

During first 5 weeks, I manage to bring up my strength and size to the point where I left off at the end of my last cycle. I usually do this with a simple low dose Dbol +Drol combo.

This allows me to train the next 7-10 weeks with much higher volume and intensity, leaving the now saturated long esters to be productive to the fullest. I find this approach maximizes gains when cycling AAS.
    Well if a little drol/d-bol can bring to you to the size and strength of your last cycle, well thats what you need. Within 3 month of my cycle Im there naturally, guess you lose alot when you come off. The long esters will be productive no matter what you do, thats why adding the oral in will increase there "synergistic" qualities. Not saying it doesnt work for you, but I dont need a boost in the beginning, your lowering your amount of anabolics mid cycle.

Well I am going to meet you both in the middle for the first time using it and use the dbol mid-cycle. IF all goes well I will experiment with when I incorporate it in the future once I have a better feel for the compound.

Sorry if we got too off topic OP.
    WMSuperSport likes this.

BG
    Well I am going to meet you both in the middle for the first time using it and use the dbol mid-cycle. IF all goes well I will experiment with when I incorporate it in the future once I have a better feel for the compound.

There you go, find out what works for you !
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

BG

Lmao I thought you were the OP I lost track of what was going on.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting, I will say I like the idea of "feeling" the cycle from day 1, in a 12 week cycle you feel like your wasting those first few weeks without a kickstart. On the flip side it does sound pretty awesome going full superman mode those last 6 weeks. I'm planning my first cycle, and was planing a 5-6 week kickstart of Msten at 30mg. Now you have me re thinking

The reason I chose Msten over dbol was because it didn't Aromatize and it's my first blast,so I would be able to manage e2 without the dbol throwing me off. Now with this methodology I could get my AI dose in order, then throw in the dbol at week7-12, dam I have a lot to think about
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 08-31-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Jim Jam is offline Banned
    Steroid is my favorite Anabolic

No ,Ive tried it every way and had best results adding it midway through. You want to have the highest peak levels to get the best gains, for best results. If you havent tried it, give it a go, your strength will be through the roof.
    Makes sense and it's probably why a lot of people complain about how they have plateaued 1/2 way through the cycle because the gains are more steady. If you wait until the end you start out with slow steady gains and then really jump up at the end feeling you got more out of the cycle.

Apex Rep is offline Banned
    T-Bol!

middleeasternmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Anavar by far. Everytime I take that I swear my abdominal fat melts off without even dieting lol.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Dianabol by far, always feel great while on it, get stronger, massive pumps, less joint pain I love it and take it the whole cycle, not just that kickstart crap! yeah yeah yeah my liver is always great even while on other stressfull meds on top! Must be my drunken Iriish ancestry that gave me an iron liver! lol
    WMSuperSport likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    Dianabol by far, always feel great while on it, get stronger, massive pumps, less joint pain I love it and take it the whole cycle, not just that kickstart crap! yeah yeah yeah my liver is always great even while on other stressfull meds on top! Must be my drunken Iriish ancestry that gave me an iron liver! lol
    I drink regularly on cycle and even when on an oral too. My bloods have never shown any problems with my liver or kidneys or anything else for that matter, and I ran a pretty damn heavy cycle last time (if my Geneza and Dragon Pharma was dosed right, which I doubt lol). Also Im prescribed pain meds and benzos among other things because I have issues. But anyway, Im not proud of it, and I know I shouldnt be doing it, but atleast I keep an eye on how my bodys doing.

DFRELAT- No offense, but if Dbol makes you look like that in your avatar, maybe you should try tren , var, clen , and a leaner diet!! Lol just messin with you bro, Im no magazine model. Thanks for the input brotha. Youre pretty damn big

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    T-Bol and Anavar

I think Im gonna eat the rest of this possibly bunk Bio dbol I have laying around and see what happens. Ive been on it for 3 days now and no heartburn, so who knows. But no results either at 50mg/day. If that doesn't do anything I may start this possibly bunk Geneza var and see how that pans out lol, although I would rather use a bulker. Sure would be nice to get 100% legit products! I'm gonna keep trying other sources on other boards that have good reps and roll the dice. I have yet to find any Vets on MESO or here that are willing to share with me, but then again I'm too embarassed to ask more than a couple of my internet buddies. I know they probably don't like to be bothered with that kind of stuff

Blog Entries
    Also I would like to input I have tried many orals and generally they all give me heartburn so I have learned to take prilosec on day one of oral intake and all is well.

on just that first day or all days?

Blog Entries
    all days one prilosec in the am that's it. and discontinue a few days after you have stopped oral portion of cycle.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I enjoy Winnie on a cut and back loading a low dose of dbol on a bulk.

Oscar2 is offline New Member
    Hey guys, I'm 45 and in pretty good shape. What oral does anyone recommend to cut up a bit and gain a little mass?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar2 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm 45 and in pretty good shape. What oral does anyone recommend to cut up a bit and gain a little mass?
    orals are supplemental Oscar, you don't take them by themselves. you take them with a test regimen cycle.

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Bang For Buck, safest, and easy to get .....
    Want make you huge but will not cause any estrogen rise or bloat, very cheap,harsh on liver they say but so is drinking and can be avoided if you run safely and available anywhere on web with paypal ... I like EPISTANE !!!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    After test and tren everything else is gone for me. When I ran orals drol was my favorite. But I dont need anymore at least for now. I think alot of people can get carried away stacking so many drugs especially orals
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Oxy's for the tail end of the cycle i did it for the first time on ma last cycle about 1 month ago and loved it. First time using oxy's aswell will always do this now.

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Poster who said junk geneza orals. Geneza is literally best orals I've ever used.

Anyways, my fav is tbol. Just because no bloat. Winstrol second in line. But I've never tried adrol or superdrol. Anavar is okay. I don't think it compares to winstrol and it's too expensive for what it does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information