BMUS3 is offline Junior Member

Nolvadex and P6 Extreme

I'm currently taking tamoxifen to reverse my pubertal gynecomastia and so far so good! Its doing it's job (: BUT, It is very hard to gain muscle mass while taking it and I wanted to know if taking a supplement that promotes free testosterone would interfere with the medicine from working. Will P6 Extreme interfere with it? I'm not looking to do any form of steroids . Y'all seem to be very well educated on the matter though.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have heard mixed reviews on OTC test boosters. Usually the novices in the gym swear by it and the more seasoned guys think it is garbage. I have tried quite a lot of them and I find they aren't worth the money spent on them.

I will say, regardless of whether you think P6 works well or not, which I don't, raising your Test to supraphysiological levels would make your gyno reversal slower. Considering you only want to take some OTC booster then I would say you can do that while reversing gyno and it shouldn't hurt, but I only say that because it isn't very effective when we are comparing it to AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I have heard mixed reviews on OTC test boosters. Usually the novices in the gym swear by it and the more seasoned guys think it is garbage. I have tried quite a lot of them and I find they aren't worth the money spent on them.

I will say, regardless of whether you think P6 works well or not, which I don't, raising your Test to supraphysiological levels would make your gyno reversal slower. Considering you only want to take some OTC booster then I would say you can do that while reversing gyno and it shouldn't hurt, but I only say that because it isn't very effective when we are comparing it to AAS.
    Do you have any experience reversing gynecomastia ?

Quote Originally Posted by BMUS3 View Post
    Do you have any experience reversing gynecomastia?
    Why yes I do. Nolvadex works well but I find I have to take 40mg/day for quite awhile until it goes away. Raloxifene works just a little bit better at 60mg/day for two weeks past when your gyno is gone. Keep up the Nolva and if it doesn't work then try Ralox. Be patient, its a mutli-month endeavor usually.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Most OTC 'test boosters' do nothing. I would need to see the numbers in blood work
    to believe an effect in these herbal,,mineral type boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Most OTC 'test boosters' do nothing. I would need to see the numbers in blood work
    to believe an effect in these herbal,,mineral type boosters.
    I have tried the OTC Novadex and P6 and didn't notice anything each time. I didn't even bother with bloodwork, I am fairly certain they are worthless without bloods. If you check the ingredients you will find it is mostly vitamins and minerals in most of them. I avoid anything that says "proprietary blend" on it these days.

I saw a bigger reduction in breast tissue when I bumped up to 40 mg. I did three weeks on 20 mg and I didn't see a difference, but when I bumped to 40mg for the last week of the month, The tissue on the left nipple almost completely went away. The right is the bigger of the two and is only noticeable now when I flex. 40 mg definitely works for me. I wake up in the morning now with a painful sensation in my nipples now and when I squeeze the hard tissue, it seems to shrink a little more every day (:

That is great news, pretty soon the sensitivity should go away then the last of the puffiness shortly after hopefully.

That is great news, pretty soon the sensitivity should go away then the last of the puffiness shortly after hopefully.
    Do you think I can take cellucor p6 extreme with cellucor ZMA? Cellucor ZMA promotes free testosterone too. I eat five meals a day from a place called my fit foods. Is that enough to gain mass? I intake at least 3000 calories a day.

Thread Information