Cdoubleu is offline New Member

Looking for some advice on my first cycle

Hey guys,
    This is my first post after looking through the forums for a while now. Been considering a cycle and just looking for a little advise/incentive from some knowledgeable guys. If i go for it i want to do it right and safe, main thing for me is to make a full recovery after seeing some solid gains.

Im 29 and been working out off an on for 10 years but steady for the last 2.5. Im 6'3" and 202 lbs.

First off i was really stuck on doing a dbol cycle(mainly because a guy i know did it and loved it). After researching seems like dbol only sucks. So started to settle on dbol and test e. This forum really seems to advise against that and to do the test for a first cycle instead. Seems like some of the more knowledgeable and smart users of AAS's chill here so i think i will probably do that. Dont know why but at the same time im disappointed thinking about dropping the dbol. It sounds so great for strength and size. So anyway sorry for the novel, heres my question.

If i plan for this to be my only cycle (im confident it will be, but know a lot of guys say good luck, ha) should i give up the benefits of a dbol with the test e? Or should i for sure just stick with just the test?

Thanks for reading and thank you in advance for your insight. Keep in mind i will have a solid pct in place, use ai along the way and hcg whether i go for just the one compound or two.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'd do the typical one, then the next cycle(yes, most likely there will be a next) do two.

You'll be amazed what test alone can do. Nothing too insane, but compared to OTC supps - it's like nothing around.

So going that route for a first is 12 weeks still the best bet? I imagine the result from test would be pretty amazing... Roughly what is your experience?

Thanks for the reply

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdoubleu View Post
    So going that route for a first is 12 weeks still the best bet? I imagine the result from test would be pretty amazing... Roughly what is your experience?

Thanks for the reply

Look through my thread history

My 1st cycle was all logged & was a semi disaster

It took me close to 3 years to fine tune cycling, lifting & dieting

Thanks for the reply

Oops. Ha. I will check it out man

Samson, i cant seem to find an option to see any threads that far back. Only thing i see is to check out your previous posts. I must be looking in the wrong area?

Blog Entries
    Oh gawd, here's something I didn't want to ever see again

what not to do on your first cycle

Wow man that was a detailed thread. Kept me locked in on all my breaks today, ha. I was waiting for the disaster that changed my mind about trying a cycle but it never happened.

Seems like things went well for you. You came out with some wicked gains and side free. You musta been talking about the extra fat you gained? How did your cut go after?

Thanks for posting something like that for newbs like myself to get an idea what it will be like.

Thread Information