< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Anadrol & Blood Work

Since I have started the dRol I have not changed my typical test dose. I will be getting my BW done within the next week or so. What can I expect from the BW? Aside from liver enzymes being in the gutter. . . . . Any changes to Lipid Profiles, does it actually effect e2, RBC changes?

Can't really find much on it, aside from being toxic as fvck.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    It's a highly estrogenic steroid so while it won't aromatize you will experience massive water retention and possibly gyno.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    It's a highly estrogenic steroid so while it won't aromatize you will experience massive water retention and possibly gyno.

Okay

I have ran dRol without issues(zero gyno or excessive water retention)

So, back to my original question - How and what will it effect in my BW?

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Okay

I have ran dRol without issues(zero gyno or excessive water retention)

So, back to my original question - How and what will it effect in my BW?
    Won't increase E2, could raise RBC, could raise liver enzymes, and could decrease HDL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Won't increase E2, could raise RBC, could raise liver enzymes, and could decrease HDL.

Exactly what I figured, just didn't know about the E2 at all

Last thing I need is a RBC increase though

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Exactly what I figured, just didn't know about the E2 at all

Last thing I need is a RBC increase though
    Yea the E2 is a tricky one. Many will get some gyno or gyno like symptoms and since it's not raising E2, adex and aromasin won't be of help. You'd need a SERM at that point. Also do you donate blood? I go every 60-90days regardless of being on cycle or not and I do self bleeding at home when necessary. It's actually not too bad once you get the hang of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    Yea the E2 is a tricky one. Many will get some gyno or gyno like symptoms and since it's not raising E2, adex and aromasin won't be of help. You'd need a SERM at that point. Also do you donate blood? I go every 60-90days regardless of being on cycle or not and I do self bleeding at home when necessary. It's actually not too bad once you get the hang of it.

Just started self bleeding @ home - it's not for the weak of heart.

I ran Raloxifine during my last Gyno break out. It reversed the shit better than it has been in my teens. I have not had my chest this flat since being 20. So, Ralox is on hand for any further out breaks - I can barely even feel the glands on my chest now.

BW is coming in next week.

Theoretically, what does a high RBC count yet thin blood do to the body in the long term? My blood is quite thin due to running asperin & fish oil, which both I have currently stopped.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Just started self bleeding @ home - it's not for the weak of heart. I ran Raloxifine during my last Gyno break out. It reversed the shit better than it has been in my teens. I have not had my chest this flat since being 20. So, Ralox is on hand for any further out breaks - I can barely even feel the glands on my chest now. BW is coming in next week. Theoretically, what does a high RBC count yet thin blood do to the body in the long term? My blood is quite thin due to running asperin & fish oil, which both I have currently stopped.
    Hey Sam, not to get off topic but what did u run the ralox at (60 mgs?) and how long after the symtoms subsided?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Hey Sam, not to get off topic but what did u run the ralox at (60 mgs?) and how long after the symtoms subsided?
    No prob

Ran the Ralox starting @60mg then tapering it slowly in the last month or so

Ran it for about 2 months. Shit, worked like fvcking magic

Ran both letro & Ralox for a little bit. Then ran the letro as an Ai. My e2 is just out of hand all of the sudden.

Thread Information