Jelly8219 is offline New Member

Unhappy Too Much BA in my Test E

I'm 3 weeks into my first cycle of 500mg test e 500 mg every week and I've had some side effects that correlate with a BA content. I've learned how to remedy the issue, but I just need to know if there are any risks from using gear with a high BA content. I can't seem to find a real answer to this question.

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    What is BA??

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rplante7 View Post
    What is BA??
    Benzyl Alcohol

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    My gear has 4% BA in it. It just gives u PIP that's all nothing major im use to it already

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What sides?
    It should only cause a burning PIP.

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Correct me if im wrong but you shouldnt be getting sides from test less then 3 weeks in...... explain your sides you are getting?
    Last edited by anthg89; 09-27-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Jelly8219 is offline New Member
    I have PIP and I've been getting body aches from it. I did reading on threads at uk-muscle, elite fitness, and think-steroids and this seems to be common with high BA.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelly8219 View Post
    I have PIP and I've been getting body aches from it. I did reading on threads at uk-muscle, elite fitness, and think-steroids and this seems to be common with high BA.
    Body aches have nothing to do with BA. It is generally an immune response to dirty gear (maybe not so dirty as to cause infection, but enough to trigger an immune response due to pyrogens).

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Explain what you mean by body aches. Are you getting aches in other parts of your body unrelated to the injection site, or does only the muscle you inject into feel achy? Anytime I've pinned a new muscle for the first time, it feels like a sore muscle for a couple days, similar to lactic acid build up. It doesn't happen after the 2nd or 3rd time pinning the same site. But if your feeling it in other parts of your body that's a whole other story.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Filter ur gear.. Sounds like its dirty. 500mg per cc is a lot of pwd in the mix and with that high of a mix should have some EO to thin it out and take the sting out of the NEEDED high BA%. Ive shot baq water with 4% ba to confirm any suggestions of sides from high ba, but only side was a sting.

Thread Information