Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: first time using tren, any suggestions oppinions? TRI-TREN

theblaze1987 is offline Associate Member

first time using tren, any suggestions oppinions? TRI-TREN

guys ive been taking test prop, 100mg eod, and test cyp, 200mg once a week, getting good results, i have about 7 weeks of the test left, im 27 6'1" 200lbs, i just got a vial of tren , its british dragon, or atleast thats the name on the label and stopper, its a white plastic top though, i found that weird, but i already know about bd and how this is probably some imitation, but the guy i get it from is a good source and its always quality stuff. so the tren says its trenbolone acetate 50mg, hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg trenbolone enanthate 50mg, tri-tren 150. it is a 10ml vial, so if you guys were to start incorporating this into your cycle how much and how often would you take it? with congonction of the test cyp and prop. thanks please only advice and oppinions.

Come on no one? How many mg"s? Ed, eod? Ounce a week? I'm just confused by it being a tri-tren ? Anyone else had tri? Is tri common. A little help guys, write something don't just look.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1396 
Size:	751.4 KB 
ID:	153384Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1057 
Size:	731.3 KB 
ID:	153385

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Your first tren experience should be tren ace only. Sides are said to be rather unbearable, and when using a long ester the sides will continue for weeks.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    In my opinion blends aren't worth the hassle and that goes double for tren blends. Besides, one vial isn't enough to get you anything but horrible sides. If you are hell bent on using tren trade it back to your source and get enough tren a for an 8 week cycle.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    How many cycles have you ran
    are you taking an Ai and do you have caber?

The more info the more detailed the advice

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Running one vial of tren really isn't worth it. Save it for your next go around and get enough for 8 weeks. You will literally get nothing out of it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm guessing you are running your first cycle now since you are asking this. Put it away and save it for much later. I also agree that especially the 1st time running tren it should not be a blend.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Same here. Don't run Tren esp. if it's your first few cycles. You don't need it. Also, don't run anything but Tren A to start with and at a VERY low dose. If sides are too much you stop pinning and it's out of your system in a few days.

Yes I'm running an AI, arimidex (liquidex) .25 eod, this is my third cycle, first one with tren , first two were test, and deca , wanted to try something new, I can always run the first vial and get a second one when this on is empty, or even a third, but I understand a blend isn't the optimal choice at first, problem is my dealer only deals with British dragon, I'll have to ask if he can get tren a, but I asked him for tren, and that's what he ordered I don't get the choice of looking through a list, but if I ask for something specific then he will tell me he's or no, I guess I shoul have been more specific about the tren, but atleast now I know.so to answer my question guys I read of everyone just telling me not to take what I got which I appriciate, can someone answe the question at hand, if you were to run tri-tren 150mg/ml. How much would you take, how often, ed? Eod? Once a week. Anyone??

I'm also currently on test cyp and prop.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Do some of your own research. Research the esters that are in it, and if you still have ? Then you probably shouldn't be taking tren . Do you know the difference between test A and test C?

Bro didn't I clearly state the three esters that are in it, obviously I know the esters and the difference in how long the last. How about you answer the question or get off a forum where people ask questions if all you know how to reply is don't do it if you have to ask? Obviously you don't want to answer the question on an internet forum where..... People ask questions

Do you know the difference in answering someone's question on a forum and simply being to incompetent, and telling them to do more research?

My question is not about test. It's about a tri blend of tren , how what kind of dosing people would take with that British dragon substance

Never mind guys, I got the answer of another forum where the people actually help come to an answer with you instead if always just criticizing your question all together. Going to go ahead and continue dosing as I had planned.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Go on - don't get too swole
    PistolPete33 likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    Well tell us what you found out and I'll tell you if it's right !

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime
    Well tell us what you found out and I'll tell you if it's right !

LoL

This place maybe be small as fvck. But, you will get a true correct answer to any real question. Not, just random nonsense.

Bro read this thread again Sampson, I respect all if the advice given on not idealy taking a blend at first, and needing more then one vial, which I will compinsate for, but have you seen one person answer the question of, if you were to take the tri tren , what dosage would you take, and how often? No, not a single answer. But I found the info I wanted on another more helpful site. I'm sure I won't get "to swoll" although your sarcasm goes along way in being helpful, i have no complaints about how swoll I am now and I am seeing gains. I came here asking for a legit answer but that is near impossible in this forum. So yes, I will continue as planned on my own since no one here can answer the question, no big deal, that is a big theme for this forum.

I rather not say what I am planning on this thread and subject it to further useless critisism, I'll be just fine.

Dude I'm not looking to beat up on your info. I'm serious when I said I'd tell you if it's right. Or if I think it's right I should say. I don't like blends, I don't ever recommend blends to any of the people I have personal experiences with but that doesn't mean that they still get them and then start to use them so through a process of time and seeing what yielded good results and what didn't on several different situations (some people being more dedicated) it seems that the best pinning sched. would be eod (going with the shortest ester) and dose is going to the be subject to individual taste but around 75 mgs seems mighty sweet to them. Just treat it like tren a thru your cycle and only cycle 8wks. Now on pct I have no idea All my buds are on hrt already so clearing the tren to tes time is irrelevant. I don't know about your brand of blend so who knows but being a blend doesn't seem to affect the gains much if any on them but all of them have had elevated estrogen and progesterone levels. Ok didn't want you to think everyone is a smart ass on here. Posting the info you believe may be correct just tells people you at least looked at something to reverence how accurate your proposed info is will show how much you looked.

Quote Originally Posted by theblaze1987 View Post
    Bro read this thread again Sampson, I respect all if the advice given on not idealy taking a blend at first, and needing more then one vial, which I will compinsate for, but have you seen one person answer the question of, if you were to take the tri tren, what dosage would you take, and how often? No, not a single answer. But I found the info I wanted on another more helpful site. I'm sure I won't get "to swoll" although your sarcasm goes along way in being helpful, i have no complaints about how swoll I am now and I am seeing gains. I came here asking for a legit answer but that is near impossible in this forum. So yes, I will continue as planned on my own since no one here can answer the question, no big deal, that is a big theme for this forum.
    My experience is that at 200mg/week on Tren A I was fine and everything was good. When I got up to 400mg/week that's when the issues happened. Maybe start around 200mg/week and go from there.
    BG likes this.

When I said 75 mgs that's per injection so that is around 263 mgs a wk aver. For me straight tren at that is all I need. At 100 an injection I'm a ****ing problem even to myself hahaha

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Nobody will give you a dosage recommendation for tri-tren on your first tren cycle because it's not recommended to take anything other then tren-a for your first tren cycle.

How is that so hard to understand?

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try starting at 50mgs eod. Imo I would just stick to this for the first time. Then next time try 75mg. With tren Ive found its better to use at a low dosage compliment compound. Higher dosages arent worth the sides and the lipid havoc.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Try starting at 50mgs eod. Imo I would just stick to this for the first time. Then next time try 75mg. With tren Ive found its better to use at a low dosage compliment compound. Higher dosages arent worth the sides and the lipid havoc.
    I agree. I think the issue comes when we feel fine at the low dosage and think we can just up it and be fine. Although, if he only has one vial then he won't really have the option of upping it.

I was planning 75mg's eod but I will lower that to 50mg's and I'm not going to throw away a bottle of tri since the blend is what I got, I can't take it back to the store and return it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can still put it away for later. It will keep a LONG time and if you are set on doing tren just order some tren A.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I was doing tren e at 200mg/week, I wont go over that dose, I bumped it to 300 and everything went to shite so I went back to 200. I honestly have no knowledge of tren tri, but I love my test tri blend. You are going to get some responses like you did earlier, but rebutting in a negative way is just going to start rifts. Sooner or later you will get the info you need, some guys are just giving you advice for your own good, just let it roll off. This is a very knowledgeable forum, I have learned a ton reading and contributing here, give it another chance. Keep us updated on your progress.

Will keep you posted and I know this is a very knowledgable site, that's why I've been a member for about 5 year now :-)

Thread Information