Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haydenz

Thread: Men's Physique Life

Tricepticon is offline New Member

Men's Physique Life

I truly believe I have what it takes to make it in men's physique. I have VERY similar muscle shaping of Jeremy Buendia and a good v taper naturally for how long I've been training. Do the organizations actually drug test and if so how do all the "nattys" pass? What are some good "chemist coaches"? Do most blast n cruise until the show or do they do cycles? To actually place high do u need a coach like hany rambod or other million dollar coaches?

I want this more than anything and want to know exactly what I'm getting myself into, thank you.

Btw, no I'm not on AAS I'm waiting till I'm older, have enough money, a perfect coach, and diet/training perfect.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Roid Riches did not pass the test.
    He took too much tribulus and ZMA

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricepticon View Post
    I truly believe I have what it takes to make it in men's physique. I have VERY similar muscle shaping of Jeremy Buendia and a good v taper naturally for how long I've been training. Do the organizations actually drug test and if so how do all the "nattys" pass? What are some good "chemist coaches"? Do most blast n cruise until the show or do they do cycles? To actually place high do u need a coach like hany rambod or other million dollar coaches?

I want this more than anything and want to know exactly what I'm getting myself into, thank you.

Btw, no I'm not on AAS I'm waiting till I'm older, have enough money, a perfect coach, and diet/training perfect.
    What makes you think you need all that? Nutrition and hard work wins if you have the genetics.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ seriously...
    Competition are more about drugs and genetic than anything else.
    And you cant be successfull without both of them.

Learn to pass a drug test it isnt that hard. Read about it and sgo see competitor.
    I have no experience in this so I wont say any advice.

But it seems pretty easy.

If you are truly blessed genetic wise.
    You will be ablento use less drugs for better results thats all...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I wish I had more input, but I spoke with a few physique guys - since it's the only comp I have interest in

They are either genetically blessed & use a tad of sauce. Or - the opposite, they make up the diff with the juice < that's kinda where I fall

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    i think that this division is very awesome and yet safer than bb, and i wanna compete in this div someday.
    -do they really drug test ?? do you know for a fact that they do or you are guessing that they do? cuz all of them use gear.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Ifbb in Australia has two divisions
    1 is the open
    2 is the natural
    They test for the natties and don't for the open, Comp prep and cycling depends on your goals, if you feel you need to add lbs before the comp a 20 week comp prep is the road you will go down, if your at your desired weight then I would be running tren , prop and rq for 10 weeks, then diuretics and so on in the last few days.

Coach wise, if you have never competed before I would definitely get a coach, it sets you up for future comps and gives a professional opinion on where you stand realistically and posing is probably the top thing you need to focus on and what poses make you look the best.

On another note, yes drugs and genetics do play a role but it's not always the best body that wins, it's about the whole package and you need to bring it, you have to out pose the whole competition and even though your tired as hell, you must smile throughout the whole thing.
    Tricepticon likes this.

woodpecker is offline New Member
    Few cycles and years from now I think I could do well.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I won many titles I was never the biggest guy and never the most ripped. I won on balance and symmetry. The big picture. As I said hard work and nutrition if you don't have that first then do t bother with the drugs.

Tricepticon is offline New Member
    I posted a thread on the member pics section called natural 19 YO lifter. I want to know your guys opinion on if I'm doing well and if my shaping a are OK. I'm pretty in high in bf but I just feel like cutting will slow my progress and just be pointless when I could be making gains.

Thread Information