Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Beginner want to use steroid for Muscles and Weight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motivated247 View Post
    Honestly, with that much experience, if you consumed over 4000 calories and used creatine you would blow up like you were on steroids ! Also do some Back Squats and Deadlifts! Your body won't get stronger unless you tell it to! Doing heavy compound movement, upping your calories and cycling creatine along with getting a minimum of 8 hours sleep will get you jacked enough for people to accuse you of steroids, without using. squatting and deadlifting have been proven to double your natural testosterone levels in studies.

Please do not even consider AAS without improving yourself through other methods, you will be wiping your ass with the money you spent.
    This is good advice bar cycling creatine. Creatine can/should be taken year round.

Also the test increase from large compound movements is quite insignificant, it takes a substantial increase in testosterone for an extended period of time to have any effect.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    This is good advice bar cycling creatine. Creatine can/should be taken year round.

Also the test increase from large compound movements is quite insignificant, it takes a substantial increase in testosterone for an extended period of time to have any effect.
    I was going to write the same thing about the creatine. 5grm/day 24/7/365 no issues.

on top of that, you can "Look" really big by reducing BF%. there are a few dudes in my gym that look big in a T-Top and only weigh 170ish. they have low bf% and actually look like maybe stage ready in about six months.

and then there is a couple of really huge blokes with higher bf% that seem massively strong, yet don't look quite as defined.

so there are two aspects to it

actual size

and how it appears

Builder150 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post

yeh i know every thing about work out legs and back are also my favorite..

legs workout increase my testo so much that for next 24 hours it become very difficult to retain them...

Thread Information