Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: decision time

Football44 is offline New Member

decision time

whats up guys, I'm have been doing tons and tons of research I'm looking to get more opinions im a 20 year old athletic male 5'10" 182 pounds and im looking to put on 20 pounds on good muscle to keep my speed and agility, i was wondering what would be the best for that Tbol or Super dmz 3.0. any replies are greatly appreciated thank you.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What conclusion have you came to from all your research?
    Inked medic1 likes this.

I dont know i keep going back and forth on what to use I know tbol is more for cutting but ive heard of some people using it to put on mass. im just searching for more opinions.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It would be best to hit the nutrition section. At your age your goals are very obtainable with the right nutrition plan

I understand what you mean, but i have just reached my max i have been the same weight for 2 years as well as had the same strength for the past 2 years i train 5 days a week eat alot of calories and take normal protein creatine etc.

gainz4dayz17 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Football44 View Post
    I understand what you mean, but i have just reached my max i have been the same weight for 2 years as well as had the same strength for the past 2 years i train 5 days a week eat alot of calories and take normal protein creatine etc.
    Same weight for 2 years...have you changed your diet at all in those 2 years? If so how? Do you track what you eat?

I find it very hard to believe you've reached your genetic potential at 20...5'10" and 182 lbs.

rookie1983 is offline New Member
    What are your macros? There is no way that you have been the same weight for the last two years if you have been tracking macros and trying to gain, especially at your age.

Thread Information