Thread: tren fat loss

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

tren fat loss

I read that tren eats up fat some how, so supposingly with a high protein + carb low fat diet will lean one out even on a surplus. because the tren won't have fats that your eating it will move in on bodyfat. true or false?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    I read that tren eats up fat some how, so supposingly with a high protein + carb low fat diet will lean one out even on a surplus. because the tren won't have fats that your eating it will move in on bodyfat. true or false?
    Not really sure how much fat loss actually occurs on tren but you can't depend on it to burn fat. You will sweat more on tren so there's some water weight .....usually in a cut it's the calorie def that does the majority of the work.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Not really sure how much fat loss actually occurs on tren but you can't depend on it to burn fat. You will sweat more on tren so there's some water weight .....usually in a cut it's the calorie def that does the majority of the work.
    Just what he said

It doesn't directly aid fat loss

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Agree with Buster and Samson.

I've heard from more than one user who report that they decreased body fat while on Tren . This can happen for a number of reasons though. One, if you increase LBM with no added fat, your body fat percentage will be lower and, two, those running a cutting diet (which many people do when they run tren) will obviously lose fat. Can tren aid in fat loss even while running a caloric surplus? Maybe. But I look at it in regards to fat loss the same way I look at HGH in fat loss: it may shed some fat when using efficient doses, but there are superior alternatives out there when the goal is to lose body fat.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    tren is no joke.

Please do not use just to drop fat.

tectime is offline Member
    Tren allows your body to utilize the calories that you take in at a more efficient rate. It doesn't actually burn fat and the sweating only effects water retention which does aid in the appearance of additional fat lose. But the true reason for more lbm ( all other factors equal) is primarily due to trens ability to utilize food intake to the maximum. That's why it was derived for the cattle industry, it give the ability to get at least twice as much gains per pounds of feed.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    there is a interesting video on it on you tube by Jason blaha. he seems like he knows what he is talking about. I'm just curious on the the topic. I'm not looking for a cheat way out of dieting in a deficit.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I love tren , even at small doses it makes me look awesome when I use it to cut for summer.

Thread Information