BIGROY29 is offline New Member

post injection pain/ correct dossage

before I ask my question let me first state my problems and tell you a little bit about myself.I'm a 29 year old male 5 foot 9 150 pounds. this is my second cycle the first one was
    1 ml test E twice a week
    1ml test prop twice a week
    Tebol 2 daily
    proviron once before bed
    during the cycle I had good weight gain I was up to 170 pounds no real side effects. the only real problem was post injection pain swelling but I can Contribute that to poor rotation of injection sites . In fact I did almost the whole cycle in my delts. As well as the volume of each injection. I tapered down to just 1 ml and down from there until all my gear was gone. I had never felt better in my life I'm a construction worker so every day is a constant workout. Post cycle was decent altho I did zero pct. Experienced a little gyno . But most of the weight was lost even with my continued training.
    Then by chance I get some free gear and it goes without sayin I'm gonna put it to use. I do not have money right now for any orals but will soon have enuff to order. Here is the question I have been gearing up for almost 3 weeks but I'm experiencing horrible post injection pain so much that I only feel good enuff to workout a day before my next injection. I have done countless hrs of research on this and have tried every technique I rotate sites warm the oils, but nothing helps. this cycle I am using
    1 ml 300 mg test cyp 2x week
    .5 ml equips 200 mg 2x week
    Now my question is the irritation due to the volume . Should split it up ? Is my dosage all wrong ? Am I not going to be able to continue my cycle
    What orals will work best for weight gain that sticks around.
    And so there's no confusion the injections go smooth it's the following day when all this irritation and pain happens

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    go online get your self a vial of sterile grape seed oil, draw your gear in the syringe then draw some grape seed oil in with it to cutt your gear. most people do 1 to 1 ratio i do just a tad bit less then that. i had the same problem with lot of different test/gear. do this and be pain free.

So after the sterile grape seed oil, comes I just draw up .75 ml to 1ml of my test cyp. And pin it ? Because tomorrow is the day . And my ****ing quad is still swollen . I'm thinking about just doing a .5 cyp and a .25ml eq and if all goes well just pin 3 x a week. However if the sterile grape seed oil indeed does work I would like to stay on the Sam dosage

it will work. i would just skip out and wait for the oil, that pain and swelling will make you sick. i had 300mg per ml test e that gave me horrid pip, went threw pain and fever symptoms for a month. i cutt the oil and 0 pain, you'll have relief soon.

So do I have to do nething special with the sterile grape seed oil? Or can I cut with it right outta it's vial. I.e. filtering boiling ect? Thanks again for the advice I hope it works my wife is getting tired of my whining.

i get mine allready filtered and sterile in a vial. if it says sterile/filtered your good. they have it on eBay cheap i get mine there all the time.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    150 pounds at 5'9" is not the weight to cycle from

Just sayin'

GL OP

Last thing you need is a cycle. Diet & a real routine would be my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    150 pounds at 5'9" is not the weight to cycle from

Just sayin'

GL OP

Last thing you need is a cycle. Diet & a real routine would be my suggestion.

Well man I hate to say it's a last resort I have 2 per body fat and workout every day I am on a my diet is of proteins and carbs . I have ample down time in between sessions and nothing has ever worked to gain weight. During my first cycle. Everything went great for me my social anxiety was non existent and i even scored a promotion at work none of my goals personal or professional were unobtainable. But thanks for your input always good to have a different point of view.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGROY29 View Post
    Well man I hate to say it's a last resort I have 2 per body fat....
    Impossible.

Post pictures...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How much years of experience you have lifting?

What was your 1st cycle PCT and what do you have prepared for this one?

Ever used HCG ?

Pain is normal in the beggining, I would use test only and forget about EQ.

Thread Information