Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Do you guys feel recovered by end of PCT?

jomamma007 is offline Member

Do you guys feel recovered by end of PCT?

hey guys, I finished my PCT about a week ago, and it my symptoms seem to be pretty shitty these last few weeks. I got bloods this week and my test is around 800 but my estradiol sensitive is low at 12 and I have all the low estro symptoms, but they've been more noticeable this week since I stopped serms.

I'm getting crazy hot flashes where my skin turns red everywhere, light headed, crazy dehydrated peeing twice for every on time I drink something, shitty erections etc.

Just wondering how long after finishing PCT do you guys feel normal. I'm hoping in another 4-6 weeks the SERMS should be out of me and as my estrogen comes up I should feel human once more.

LABS 3 days after last Torem dose
    Total Test 783
    Free test 12(9-21)
    Estradiol sensitive 12(3-70) I think this I why I have been feeling so crappy, I have all the low E symtpoms
    LH 7.3 (1-8)
    FSH 7.8
    SHBG 60 H (15-51)
    everything else was normal

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Depending on what and how long u ran on cycle has a alot to do with recovery. HCG can play a big role in bouncing back. But as for your ? of feeling recovered after PCT.... No I have never felt fully recovered. It takes me up to 3 months post pct to feel back to normal. Sometimes I do a 2nd pct re-start a month after original pct. That seemed to help, or maybe a longer 6wk pct instead of the standard 4wk. But it all comes down to the individual, time on and compounds used.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    What was your cycle? When it comes to bloods, there are a lot more knowledgeable members here than me; I'm sure they'll chime in soon enough. To answer your question though, everyone is different and it also depends on how much you were running on cycle. I, personally, FEEL fine usually during the last week of my PCT, if not before. I usually only have, at most, a couple weeks where I feel a bit low. But then again, my cycles are very modest and simple.

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Did you say u got your bloods a week after PCT? If so then its to soon and the serms will cause a false reading on hormone levels. From what ive read you need to wait atleast 6 weeks after PCT before taking bloods. Atm your hormones would be all over the place. Goodluck

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 20 years its more common to have trouble recovering. You need to wait at least 6 weeks for the BW, like kapper said.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    What was your test at on your pre cycle bloods ? And what is your pct ?

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    At 20 years its more common to have trouble recovering.
    20 < shit, missed that

We hear this shit everywhere including here. But, fvck - it'd a be a rough ride IMO if I cycled when I was even close to being that young

Good luck OP

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    20 < shit, missed that We hear this shit everywhere including here. But, fvck - it'd a be a rough ride IMO if I cycled when I was even close to being that young Good luck OP
    I see this so much in australia, the amount of guys running gear in there late teens/early 20's where i work is mind blowing. I sit there at smoko just chatting with them playing dumb and they are honestly clueless to AI's, serms etc.. Scary thought thinkng that there test levels would be sky high naturally in most cases.

jomamma007 is offline Member
    Yes I just wanted to see if my Torem was legit , I know my levels are still elevated from the SERMS.
    This is actually my 2nd PCT since being mis-diagnosed and put on TRT for a year. I've been off since March 1st 2014. Wil get blood work again In 8 weeks and see where I sit

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    no a month after pct slowly start getting horny again..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    no a month after pct slowly start getting horny again..
    That sounds about right but that was with standard 4 wk PCT protocol... May do 6wks depending on if I go over 12 wks which I don't plan on!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What did you expect? Pct IS a rocky road and there is no saying how you will do. You are lucky your tes isn't tanked but tbh you shouldn't be getting blood's drawn for two months pct. Sometimes a second pct is helpful as stated previously.
    Stosh_112 likes this.

Thread Information