Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Iron Mind
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: HCG and 8 week prop cycle

HeyImaNoob is offline New Member

HCG and 8 week prop cycle

im going to be running an 8 week test prop cycle at 125 eod and .5 armidex eod.
    i want to incorporate HCG into this cycle. on this sites info page for HCG it suggests using at the end of your cycle and before your pct. ive also heard of doing it throughout the cycle. i personally feel that is you take it during cycle that your body will become too dependant on it and may cause adverse side effects when the cycle is over. any input or your personal experience with HCG and what part of your cycle you used/dosed it.

Iron Mind is offline Junior Member
    From what I've read on this forum and other internet sites is that most incorporate hCG on-cycle and discontinue hCG use when the last AAS is being injected. Due the suppression of your own endogenous production of LH when you use hCG and you don't want that if you want to restart your own LH and FSH production during PCT.

Make sure to check the hCG topic on this forum.
    HeyImaNoob likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyImaNoob View Post
    im going to be running an 8 week test prop cycle at 125 eod and .5 armidex eod.
    i want to incorporate HCG into this cycle. on this sites info page for HCG it suggests using at the end of your cycle and before your pct. ive also heard of doing it throughout the cycle. i personally feel that is you take it during cycle that your body will become too dependant on it and may cause adverse side effects when the cycle is over. any input or your personal experience with HCG and what part of your cycle you used/dosed it.
    Adex @ .25 eod and hcg @ 250 ius twice a week on cycle right up until 3 days prior to pct. Blasting hcg at the end of a cycle is a dated practice.
    HeyImaNoob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Adex @ .25 eod and hcg @ 250 ius twice a week on cycle right up until 3 days prior to pct. Blasting hcg at the end of a cycle is a dated practice.
    Hmm what's your idea behind discontinuing use 3 days prior to PCT. I saw a topic where they said you should discontinue use after last injection was used.

Not saying you're wrong or something, just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mind View Post

Hmm what's your idea behind discontinuing use 3 days prior to PCT. I saw a topic where they said you should discontinue use after last injection was used.

Not saying you're wrong or something, just curious
    The standard protocol is 3 days because it kicks in again 72 hours later. If you were on sus and had to wait 18/21 days to pct and didn't use hcg your nuts would begging to shrink making pct recovery harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    The standard protocol is 3 days because it kicks in again 72 hours later. If you were on sus and had to wait 18/21 days to pct and didn't use hcg your nuts would begging to shrink making pct recovery harder.
    Alright. So for a test-e cycle for 12 weeks. You would use hCG until like week 14,5 or so and than start PCT in week 15.

What kicks in btw after 72h?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    From what I've read on this forum and other internet sites is that most incorporate hCG on-cycle and discontinue hCG use when the last AAS is being injected. Due the suppression of your own endogenous production of LH when you use hCG and you don't want that if you want to restart your own LH and FSH production during PCT.

Make sure to check the hCG topic on this forum.
    Yes definitely re-read Austinites educational Database(it'll be in there)!
    Also, the purpose of hCG is to mimic LH production, while preventing Teaticular atrophy and helps keep the testes functioning while pinning Exogenous testosterone during your cycle... Leading to a better and faster recovery(which we all should be striving for)!
    HeyImaNoob likes this.

Alright. So for a test-e cycle for 12 weeks. You would use hCG until like week 14,5 or so and than start PCT in week 15.

What kicks in btw after 72h?
    You use it up to 3 days prior to pct on any cycle.

HeyImaNoob is offline New Member
    thank you everyone!

Thread Information