Results 1 to 30 of 30
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Expectations from clen?

  1. #1
    tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    88

    Expectations from clen?

    A stated above I was wondering what kind of fat loss I should expect from clen and will I lose a lot of actual muscle with it? I originally thought it was what I needed but after talking with some guys at the gym they say it's not worth the money.

  2. #2
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34
    A stated above I was wondering what kind of fat loss I should expect from clen and will I lose a lot of actual muscle with it? I originally thought it was what I needed but after talking with some guys at the gym they say it's not worth the money.
    Diet alone will work much better for you.

  3. #3
    tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    88
    I'm already on a 500 calorie deficit. But you would also suggest it isn't worth the money?

  4. #4
    dfarre is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    284
    It's a very good stimulant. It gives me energy on a 1500kcal deficit. And it helps to maintain muscle.

  5. #5
    tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    88
    How does it compare to OTC fat burners?

  6. #6
    dfarre is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    How does it compare to OTC fat burners?
    It's like comparing steroids to testosterone boosters.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    607
    Tbh, it sucks ass, better off without it. It's nothing compared to steroids

  8. #8
    tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    88
    I'm using it with a tren cycle just wondering if the clen would yield any true benefits

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34
    I'm using it with a tren cycle just wondering if the clen would yield any true benefits
    For me the resting rate is 49, on clen 100mcg was 100, so tren and clen wouldnt be a good option for me.
    Anyway clen is useless imo

  10. #10
    Haydenz's Avatar
    Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The land down under.
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    5
    Everyone is different my friend,

    Im stacking it with t3 and ephedrine at the moment and down 7 kilos of fat and fluid in 5 weeks.

    im taking 100 mg of clen daily split in 4 dosses

  11. #11
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Clen alone won’t do nothing. It has to be stacked at least with a good diet.
    Me, Clen+diet, without any cardio, I lost 7kg in 2 weeks.
    I could have done the same naturally in 2-3 months...

  12. #12
    tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Clen alone won't do nothing. It has to be stacked at least with a good diet. Me, Clen+diet, without any cardio, I lost 7kg in 2 weeks. I could have done the same naturally in 2-3 months...
    My diet is clean with cardio 2x a day and I'm losing weight now just not at the rate I'm happy with doing so. I'm not looking for a miracle drug just something to speed up the process good bit

  13. #13
    Haydenz's Avatar
    Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The land down under.
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    My diet is clean with cardio 2x a day and I'm losing weight now just not at the rate I'm happy with doing so. I'm not looking for a miracle drug just something to speed up the process good bit
    Miricle drug, if it existed we would all be on it, you also need to consider going catabolic, drop to much to quick you will be sacrificing muscle. has to be over 8/10 weeks

  14. #14
    swolehead's Avatar
    swolehead is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Clen alone won’t do nothing. It has to be stacked at least with a good diet.
    Me, Clen+diet, without any cardio, I lost 7kg in 2 weeks.
    I could have done the same naturally in 2-3 months...
    you say it doesn't do anything then right after state the diference from with and without it

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,912
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    Everyone is different my friend,

    Im stacking it with t3 and ephedrine at the moment and down 7 kilos of fat and fluid in 5 weeks.

    im taking 100 mg of clen daily split in 4 dosses
    why clen and ephedrine? they are both bata2 agonist working off the same receptors so I curious why not one or the other since they both have the same effects...I think ephedrine is far better than clen for this purpose in my experiences...

  16. #16
    dirtysouth's Avatar
    dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    238
    From mine and my wifes experience clen works wonders along with intense cardio and a good diet...I will say my wife used it and did nothing but take care of the kids and she lost several inches all over including hips, thighs, waist, ect...when combined with cardio she had dramatic improvement.....I tell everyone this, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT ANYTHING DOES FOR YOU UNTIL YOU TRY IT!! If you are going to give it a go be sure you utilize it in the best way possible, maintaining a healthy diet with good cardio.

  17. #17
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    I don't think the sides are worth the extra 100 calories burnt a day. Clen wont make you hold onto your muscle during pct. I see no reason to run clen and ephedrine?????? Or do I see the purpose running it with a tes /tren /t3 cycle.....too much.

  18. #18
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    you say it doesn't do anything then right after state the diference from with and without it
    no you understood wrong. I say clen alone without a good diet is worthless. I did clen + diet and lost 7 kg in 2 weeks. I could have done the same in 2-3 months only with cutting diet
    swolehead likes this.

  19. #19
    rds25 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    21
    It'll be different for everyone buddy. For me it has been working quite well without stacking it with anything, just supplementing with taurine for the muscle cramps. Clen has anti-catabolic properties so losing muscle should not be a concern. Many people stack clen with T3 for extra weight loss, however T3 is highly catabolic and will most definitely cause muscle atrophy if not stacked with AAS. It could be the case that the people you heard it from stacked it with T3 and were unhappy with the effects of the T3 and blamed the clen for it.

    Bottom line, everyone is different and clen will work great for some people and not so much for others. Hope it works out for you!

  20. #20
    rds25 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    A stated above I was wondering what kind of fat loss I should expect from clen and will I lose a lot of actual muscle with it? I originally thought it was what I needed but after talking with some guys at the gym they say it's not worth the money.
    It'll be different for everyone buddy. For me it has been working quite well without stacking it with anything, just supplementing with taurine for the muscle cramps. Clen has anti-catabolic properties so losing muscle should not be a concern. Many people stack clen with T3 for extra weight loss, however T3 is highly catabolic and will most definitely cause muscle atrophy if not stacked with AAS. It could be the case that the people you heard it from stacked it with T3 and were unhappy with the effects of the T3 and blamed the clen for it.

    Bottom line, everyone is different and clen will work great for some people and not so much for others. Hope it works out for you!

  21. #21
    tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by rds25
    It'll be different for everyone buddy. For me it has been working quite well without stacking it with anything, just supplementing with taurine for the muscle cramps. Clen has anti-catabolic properties so losing muscle should not be a concern. Many people stack clen with T3 for extra weight loss, however T3 is highly catabolic and will most definitely cause muscle atrophy if not stacked with AAS. It could be the case that the people you heard it from stacked it with T3 and were unhappy with the effects of the T3 and blamed the clen for it. Bottom line, everyone is different and clen will work great for some people and not so much for others. Hope it works out for you!
    Thanks this easies my mind a lot

  22. #22
    altered genetics's Avatar
    altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    225
    You should expect the left side of your heart to grow but other then that not much fat maybe couple percent of you diets in check

  23. #23
    Haydenz's Avatar
    Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The land down under.
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    why clen and ephedrine? they are both bata2 agonist working off the same receptors so I curious why not one or the other since they both have the same effects...I think ephedrine is far better than clen for this purpose in my experiences...
    It's about what they actually do

    Clen attacks the nervous system
    Ephedra boosts my heart rate and metabolism
    T3 moves my thyroid

    It's all about safe dosages stacked with each other

    I'm also in competiton prep so
    I'm aiming for about 5%bf, everything counts

  24. #24
    tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics
    You should expect the left side of your heart to grow but other then that not much fat maybe couple percent of you diets in check
    Left side of my heart to grow? I've herd nothing of thiS?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,912
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    It's about what they actually do

    Clen attacks the nervous system
    Ephedra boosts my heart rate and metabolism
    T3 moves my thyroid

    It's all about safe dosages stacked with each other

    I'm also in competiton prep so
    I'm aiming for about 5%bf, everything counts
    im not understanding really but if it works for you then fair enough....good luck with the contest...

  26. #26
    reporich is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics View Post
    You should expect the left side of your heart to grow but other then that not much fat maybe couple percent of you diets in check
    Where Do you get this info?

  27. #27
    altered genetics's Avatar
    altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich
    Where Do you get this info?
    I've read it multiple times on the web. Just read research. I don't feel like looking for an article to link but google something like clens effects on heart or clen heart enlargement. It enlarges the left ventricle I believe with long term abuse. Honest your pretty much putting long acting cocaine in your body for 2-3 weeks straight or longer if your using keto. All these stimulants are much worse for you then steroids in my opinion.

  28. #28
    tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    88
    What's a good starter dose?

  29. #29
    rds25 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    What's a good starter dose?
    I started with 20mcg day 1 which is the typical starting dose. Didn't feel anything, so I decided to go to 60mcg day 2-3 which gave me a more awake feeling but I didn't get the shakes too much. Day 3-5 you can go up to 80mcg if you're comfortable at 60. Then day 6 move on to 100mcg for a few days. Go to 120mcg after if your tolerating the shakes and your resting HR isn't too high. I wouldn't go above 120mcg but I've read of other people that have.

    I found two awesome forum posts that you should check out. I cannot link you to them since I am a new member but search "clenbuterol " in the search bar at the top right of the screen. The 3rd forum is titled "Clenbuterol handbook" and the 4th forum is titled "Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages." These are awesome reads and I felt a lot more comfortable regarding clen after reading them. Enjoy man.

  30. #30
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,921
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    It's a very good stimulant. It gives me energy on a 1500kcal deficit. And it helps to maintain muscle.
    I have always like it for fat loss and I do believe its anti catabolic as well.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •