Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Please Help Knee Pain!!

I dont know where to put this where it would get a decent amount of looks. My knees have been killing me past few months. I have been to the doc and have had an MRI and all of that on one of them. Its both knees same pain. The pain occurrs in both knees and I load with, walk up and down the steps with the weight is on them. Or pushing off of them.

If it was just one knee I would think hey maybee I need to go another doc. I think where its in both then it might not be to serious. I stopped running altogether. Have done very little to light cardio, nothing seems to help them out. I take gurclome twice a day along with fih oil. (Spell check that)

Please guys anything yall know of that I can take or try to help this matter? I am thinking its a joint or cartlage problem.

mietek is offline Member
    Steroids will not help you with pain. Real doctor is your only hope

Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    Steroids will not help you with pain. Real doctor is your only hope
    Not asking for steroids . Just help, I know steroids not going to help.

There is a lot of people on here with great info that might could help me. This isnt just a steroid board, heck this board has help me out in just about everything possible.

Could be in the wrong topic just didnt know where to put it under so it would be seen.

Thanks for your time and help though.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 02-16-2015 at 05:24 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try TB500 maybe
    See if you can find a sports doctor who will do HGH injections in the knees
    Knees are slow to heal so I suggest STOP all exercise with them for a few months.

The funny thing (not haha) is I have only had knee problems once (knock on wood). I was pretty out of shape at the time and went for a long hike up a big hill with the wife. We had to climb a big/steep rock wall also. Going up was fine but coming down was not so easy, my knees started to kill me about 1/4 of the way down and I even had to walk backwards part way.

My knees hurt for months after that and nothing I did would help, no pain meds, doctors couldn't find anything wrong. One day I was standing on something (dont remember what) about 3 or 4 ft high and sort of fell off. I remember thinking this is going to HURT when I land on my feet. When I landed my knees sort of popped and felt find after. They have not hurt since.

I'm not saying you should go jump off a wall but it's something to think about. How did this start?

[QUOTE=lovbyts;7003420]Try TB500 maybe
    Knees are slow to heal so I suggest STOP all exercise with them for a few months.

The funny thing (not haha) is I have only had knee problems once (knock on wood). I was pretty out of shape at the time and went for a long hike up a big hill with the wife. We had to climb a big/steep rock wall also. Going up was fine but coming down was not so easy, my knees started to kill me about 1/4 of the way down and I even had to walk backwards part way.

My pain meds, doctors couldn't find anything wrong. One day I was standing on something (dont remember what) about 3 or 4 ft high and sort of fell off. I remember thinking this is going to HURT when I land on my feet. When I landed my knees sort of popped and felt find after. They have not hurt since.

They have hurt for awhile now. Don't really know how it started. The past few months have gotten a lot worse. TB500? Where can I get this at I will try it.

I have had injection in my knee Before 4 times total For pain. The 4th didn't help much so we stopped.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=Bodacious;7003424]
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Try TB500 maybe

My pain meds, doctors couldn't find anything wrong. One day I was standing on something (dont remember what) about 3 or 4 ft high and sort of fell off. I remember thinking this is going to HURT when I land on my feet. When I landed my knees sort of popped and felt find after. They have not hurt since.

They have hurt for awhile now. Don't really know how it started. The past few months have gotten a lot worse. TB500? Where can I get this at I will try it.

I have had injection in my knee Before 4 times total For pain. The 4th didn't help much so we stopped.
    You had cortisone shots, not the same a HGH.
    You can get TB500 from ar-r top right hand corner. Good stuff. Lots of logs and post on it.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Where does it actually hurt, inside, interior, on the side?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    When was the MRI?
    Results showed nothing?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say give tb500 a shot, it can't hurt but will help something else if not the knees. There is a product called synvisc, or something to that effect that they inject into the knee. It is chicken fat of some form, I have heard good things about it but it has been used more on old people who have no lubricant left in the knee. As a last resort it might be something to look into.

My knee used to ache whenever I tried to do squats or presses, I started doing extensions at the start of every leg workout and have not had an issue since. Hope you get some relief.

[QUOTE=lovbyts;7003435]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post

You had cortisone shots, not the same a HGH.
    You can get TB500 from ar-r top right hand corner. Good stuff. Lots of logs and post on it.

Thanks man am going to try some of it. Cant hurt to try. Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    When was the MRI?
    Results showed nothing?

Didn't really show anything but thst has been about 2 years ago. After this is when I started the shots. For awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Where does it actually hurt, inside, interior, on the side?

Right under the knee cap once the knée is loaded. Or bent slightly. ..walking up or down steps because walking up or down steps loads your knee with weight. Almost can't walk up or down anymore.

Thread Information