Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 3 Post By Ashop
  • 3 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Someone threatening to turn me in .... ANY ADVICE??

greensuperbee is offline New Member

Someone threatening to turn me in .... ANY ADVICE??

My girlfriend and I split up and she is threatening to turn me in for using. She is a nurse and knows the doc that took my test levels last time (levels were high). Says the court will call him to testify.??? I'm nervous

swolehead is offline Member
    I'd call a lawer

NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    You don't have any dirt on her? I personally wouldn't worry but I've been to jail a few times. Block her number on your phone a don't have any contact with her...

If anybody contacts you and asks about it then tell them you're not saying anything without an attorney present. I can't imagine police wasting there time trying to investigate somebody doing steroids as long as you're not selling them. They would have a hard time building a case without real evidence IMO.

I hope you're not texting her back and forth about it.. if she mentions it just act like you have no idea what she's talking about and ignore her.
    Last edited by NYbeastMode; 03-10-2015 at 07:34 PM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by greensuperbee
    My girlfriend and I split up and she is threatening to turn me in for using. She is a nurse and knows the doc that took my test levels last time (levels were high). Says the court will call him to testify.??? I'm nervous
    Nice gal lol. Bitch.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Turn you in for using steroids ?!

She can go fvck herself, I damn near guarantee no one gives a shit that u use. Unless you beat her bitch ass first < that's a dif story

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    i do t think the courts would give to shits unless you were busted with possession. shes talking shit to be a vindictive bitch! ignore and blocker her #!!

noon is offline Senior Member
    Walk away.
    Understand cut all contact.
    Save crazy texts but DO NOT reply.
    Who exactly is she calling. Local LE . They don't care
    They don't issue search warrants for upset ex girl friends.
    Oh and if you have any thing that may be illegal move it..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greensuperbee View Post
    Patient/doctor privacy. She better be careful too her job could be on the line for discussing rumors about
    your private medical records.
    NACH3, thisAngelBites and Oki-Des like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

Patient/doctor privacy. She better be careful too her job could be on the line for discussing rumors about
    your private medical records.
    ^^^^ this. No doctor is going to go along with her and risk his license.

That being said, remove anything incriminating from your place asap. Dont underestimate her. She won't stop ther. She will claim abuse, rape or something to give the police a reason to arrest you and search your residence.

As said cut all ties 100% see about getting a no contact order and NEVER meet her anywhere without bringing a whiteness. Women will go above and beyond to destroy your life.
    NYbeastMode, poppz and NACH3 like this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noon
    Walk away. Understand cut all contact. Save crazy texts but DO NOT reply. Who exactly is she calling. Local LE . They don't care They don't issue search warrants for upset ex girl friends. Oh and if you have any thing that may be illegal move it..
    I agree

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Cops will not do a thing. Even if u were selling they aren't going to just go kick your door down. They have to build a case to get a warrant.

probably should worry more about your job

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't worry too much. Avoid all contact as stated and it may be a good idea to move your gear to another location just for piece of mind. What is she going to do....Sue you? The doc isn't going to want to get involved and do you think LE is going to come with a warrant? It will blow over.
    NYbeastMode likes this.

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Keep your gear at a friends
    Police or a court won't follow
    That up unless she makes
    Another charge against you
    Like a beating or rape
    Ignore her mate she sounds
    Like a complete ?unt !!!!!

system admin is offline Owner
    Use your head and that starts with avoiding this chick. Nothing will come from this

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    She's mad and making spur of the moment decisions. Just ignore her and don't instigate the situation and all will be well
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

greensuperbee is offline New Member
    Thanks to everyone for your support. I greatly appreciate it. She is doing it out of insane jealousy because she seen me talking to another ex. Thanks again everyone. I feel better.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    If there's no children/custody issues, then there's not much that she can accomplish...

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only people in this word that have enough dirt on you to hang you - your Friends & your wife (or girlfriend). When you piss off your friends, they stop talking to you. When you piss off a women...they will try to destroy you.
    IMO, Sounds like she's trying to do what she can to make you feel they way shes feeling right now...she'll get over it

Nubster is offline New Member
    Don't worry about it and if for some reason you want to be 100% safe, don't keep anything at your residence until it blows over. But like others say, police aren't going to care about one guy recreationally using steroids and they certainly aren't going to come kick your door in with a search warrant over what would amount to a misd. possession of a controlled substance anyways. At most, you'd probably get a knock and talk and in that case, just be polite and if the police ask for permission to search you house, tell them no. You have the right to do that. She has more to lose if the word got out she was injecting you with these illegal substances...even if she really wasn't. Rumors can be a bitch...you know

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    To add to all the good advice already. Tell the bi-polar bitch to take her meds. It amazes me how pathetic the female race can be. Weak as piss

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I dont think cops will give a fck unless she knows where your stash is... Just clean out your place for awhile. What a bitch.lol. put her address on backpage with her pic . Tell em just pull up and knock , lol.thatll fix her a$$

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't speak to her again and just carrying on with your life, she's after a reaction. Usually when people threaten you it doesn't go anywhere. Its the ones who say nothing what can and do cause the most hassle...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ again all great advice! It's the silent ones that are most deadly!!! The ones talkin sh*t just want a rise outta you! If you ignore her that'll piss er off even more... So save those txts and emails but DO NOT REPLY(under any circumstances)... ****!

GL OP!

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    Ignore that bitch & live on. I am sure she will do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    I dont think cops will give a fck unless she knows where your stash is... Just clean out your place for awhile. What a bitch.lol. put her address on backpage with her pic . Tell em just pull up and knock , lol.thatll fix her a$$
    IMHO that's not funny at all. What if she got raped and or killed by a complete stranger? And for what.. threatening him for breaking the law. Its on him if he got in legal trouble not her. But I would bet money that nothing at all will happen to him so who cares. When you do illegal stuff don't blame other people when you get caught. You man the ****k up and take responsibility. Imagine if somebody did something like that to your sister, mother or daughter..

Back page is a website prostitutes use to meet guys. They also have some nice guns for sale.
    Last edited by NYbeastMode; 03-12-2015 at 06:25 AM.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Well i look at it like this, she has no idea what he would go through gettn turned in, her and the cops could deal with that bc im sure she wouldnt care about his lawyers, bond, record,..or for arguements sake, he goes to jail, raped or killed.lol clearly she wouldnt care.
    I dont consider what i do breaking the law... im 40, im up at 3am to go to work, get off 4pm. Find time for the gym. Raise my kids,I need the edge. Cops dont use it? Go check your local narcotics dept.lol
    Your from NY... would u sit in rikers bc your girls pissed at u until your parents get u out?
    Last edited by poppz; 03-12-2015 at 04:38 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYbeastMode View Post

IMHO that's not funny at all. What if she got raped and or killed by a complete stranger? And for what.. threatening him for breaking the law. Its on him if he got in legal trouble not her. But I would bet money that nothing at all will happen to him so who cares. When you do illegal stuff don't blame other people when you get caught. You man the ****k up and take responsibility. Imagine if somebody did something like that to your sister, mother or daughter..

Back page is a website prostitutes use to meet guys. They also have some nice guns for sale.
    They sell guns? Ill have to check it out.

I thought the backpage idea was funny. Im sure he wasn't serious and sometimes it helps to think about doing something in revenge even if you dont carry through.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-14-2015 at 07:25 PM.

If I was doing steroids and my gf snitched worst case I get arrrested and taken to the holding center and when you see the judge the very next day you get a bail amount set. Let's say its $2,500 so I pay $250 cash to a bail bonds person and I'm out in a few hours. I don't live anywhere near rikers though. I've been arrested a lot for stupid decisions I made and I don't blame anybody but myself. Steroids shouldn't be illegal in my opinion but the fact is they are. So if I take them and I tell people like my gf or friends and they snitch then its still 100% my fault even though they're a rat ass piece of shit. I'm 29 and I don't need my parents or anybody to bail me out. I once got arrested and had $50,000 cash only bail for two violent felonies with multiple weapons. I sat in jail for months. I got out and had a few friends talk to the guy who snitched and they worked it out and he never showed up to testify so all charges were dropped. But if I went to jail for 20 yrs then too bad for my dumb ass and I would have gotten what was coming. I knew what I was doing and took responsibility. Lesson learned. The funny thing is the guy who decided not to testify is in jail for murder now. He stabbed a guy, robbed him for his money and his truck.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ that's usually the way it ends up for those rat bastards! Pieces of sh*t to begin with!
    lovbyts likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Shouldn't have been talking to the ex in first place, that said if you go back with the girlfriend you broke it off with after all that crap, your asking for more.

treant is offline Junior Member
    First, I'm not sure the doctor is allowed to violate doctor patient privilege for such a trivial matter as USE of a SOMEWHAT controlled substance.. Secondly even if he were you still have a lot of leeway as to what may or may not have caused those elevated level..
    Also, that is a lot of fuss to establish that you MAY have used a substance.. Really it's probably not worth the governments time to **** with you on it.. Plus, it's really just her word against yours.
    She just sounds like she wants to make you sweat a bit.. She's a bitch.. **** 'er!

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Mate, there is a confidentiality issue here .

She cant go to your doctor and say " hey man my ex bf is using steroids , remember that time he had high test levels .... Will you testify ?"

The doctor would have no right to discuss your medical stuff to your your ex gf .

Plus court has bigger fish to fry than a steroid user

Thread Information