Rebels1191 is offline New Member

First Cycle/Finding Doctor

Hey guys, to much of your advice I decided to wait until I'm the appropriate age and now I believe I am (24). I read much of the forums and post and I have been skeptical of how to go about this with a doctor. Do you just straight up tell your doctor you want to do a steroid cycle? First being Test only. How do they react? I want the blood tests but I'm just worried about who to go to and what type of doctor? Much appreciated on the advice given. Thanks

zeus009 is offline Banned
    yeah bro i waited until the appropriate age as well (19)

n i had massive gains no need for a doctor bro everything is aiight ready to go at it again pre soon good luck

How old are you now? You might not realize but gaining 42 pounds in 9 weeks is not good for you body. Your on a high right now and don't realize the long term damage.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus009
    yeah bro i waited until the appropriate age as well (19) n i had massive gains no need for a doctor bro everything is aiight ready to go at it again pre soon good luck
    Please stop posting this stuff. There's forums that condone using steroids when your young. Go to them.

Bump

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus009 View Post
    yeah bro i waited until the appropriate age as well (19)

n i had massive gains no need for a doctor bro everything is aiight ready to go at it again pre soon good luck
    ^^^ and there he is again/still giving out poor advice and encouraging others (young) to follow his poor discussions.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels1191 View Post
    Hey guys, to much of your advice I decided to wait until I'm the appropriate age and now I believe I am (24). I read much of the forums and post and I have been skeptical of how to go about this with a doctor. Do you just straight up tell your doctor you want to do a steroid cycle? First being Test only. How do they react? I want the blood tests but I'm just worried about who to go to and what type of doctor? Much appreciated on the advice given. Thanks
    Where are you from US or other country?

Not advisable to disclose with a doctor in the US unless it's HRT/TRT related.
    It is advisable to have a full hormone panel ran before cycle. You can see if a doctor will do this if insurance will pay. It's best to always know your levels before cycle.

Then it's advised to get hormone panel done again about 6 weeks after you start your cycle. If in the US you can find an online site that does not cost to much such as private md labs and again about 6 weeks or more after your PCT to make sure your levels are back to normal.

Thread Information