Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: test ent = how many mg of test prop

  1. #1
    z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    247

    test ent = how many mg of test prop

    Simple question I Understand the ester on both compounds and get my BW done when needed. Currently im running 1000mg a week test e in my cycle with deca . With good lab results strength and gains. Just out of curiosity if I wanted to run test p next year about how many mg would 1000mg test equal out to test P. Can any body shed some light on this matter.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Test is Test. 1000mg/wk of Test E equals 1000mg/wk of Test Prop. The blood saturation may be more consistent with Test Prop since the injections are ed or eod.

  3. #3
    z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    247
    Got Ya, yea didn't why ugl make test p only in 100mg range while test e 250. Trying to add up how many bottles ill need ect...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    It's hard to hold high concentration with a short ester like Prop. I've brewed 200mg/mil Prop and it always crashed. No biggie, I just warm it up before I inject. Longer esters like Cyp and Enth can hold much higher concentration per milliliter.

  5. #5
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Also, if you do get test P in higher concentration such as 200mg you might not like the fact you cant walk for 2 or 3 days due to the PIP. Come one guys more is not better. I have to LOL when people say they are using test 400mg/mL and complain about the PIP Well you are getting what you paid for at least. Save a dollar and learn to deal with the PIP.

    Ive got Test P that's 2 years old and perfect, smooth and never crashed.

  6. #6
    z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    247
    pip sucks! There goes the idea for ed pins. You think even at 1 cc pip is a for sure thing ? Ed or eod? The reason I ask i because I plan on running next time test tren and primobaln, and if pip is destined then I rather use cyp or ent

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett
    Simple question I Understand the ester on both compounds and get my BW done when needed. Currently im running 1000mg a week test e in my cycle with deca. With good lab results strength and gains. Just out of curiosity if I wanted to run test p next year about how many mg would 1000mg test equal out to test P. Can any body shed some light on this matter.

    1000mg of test E has about as much testosterone as 850mg of test P.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Test is Test. 1000mg/wk of Test E equals 1000mg/wk of Test Prop. The blood saturation may be more consistent with Test Prop since the injections are ed or eod.
    This is wrong due to ester weights.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

  9. #9
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    ^^^I have also heard that the bioavailability of the testosterone is roughly 17% higher with Prop. I believe it actually says this on this website under 'steroid profiles'. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

  10. #10
    bowldawg's Avatar
    bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    This is wrong due to ester weights.
    Please explain. Two products dosed at 100 mgs per ml should contain the same quantity of active ingredient regardless of ester.

  11. #11
    Bobby B's Avatar
    Bobby B is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Posts
    157
    Yeah, i would like to know this also if someone can explain. Is it just the frequency of dosing with a shorter ester? Also, what is it when test crashes? Is it bad or just a seperation of the powder and oil/alchohol?

  12. #12
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    Got Ya, yea didn't why ugl make test p only in 100mg range while test e 250. Trying to add up how many bottles ill need ect...
    the ester enth is longer and more stable and can be made to 250mg/ml where as prop is not, and at 150mg/ml its already pushing it.

    100mg of prop is more test than 100mg of enth... but dont worry too much about that. just go by dose IMO

  13. #13
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post
    Please explain. Two products dosed at 100 mgs per ml should contain the same quantity of active ingredient regardless of ester.
    they calculate the ester and the test hormone as one... it is not the same amount of JUST "test" technically...
    only way you actually have 100% test is if its test suspention 100mg/ml ... then its 100mg...... with no ester.

  14. #14
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Also, if you do get test P in higher concentration such as 200mg you might not like the fact you cant walk for 2 or 3 days due to the PIP. Come one guys more is not better. I have to LOL when people say they are using test 400mg/mL and complain about the PIP Well you are getting what you paid for at least. Save a dollar and learn to deal with the PIP.

    Ive got Test P that's 2 years old and perfect, smooth and never crashed.
    i do like 300 and 400mg gear due to needing less volume... but depending who made it, it can hurt.. so i stick to around 300mg/ml if i have the option..

  15. #15
    bowldawg's Avatar
    bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    they calculate the ester and the test hormone as one... it is not the same amount of JUST "test" technically...
    only way you actually have 100% test is if its test suspention 100mg/ml ... then its 100mg...... with no ester.
    I didn't realize they factored ester and hormone as one. Interesting.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg
    I didn't realize they factored ester and hormone as one. Interesting.
    Generally the shorter acting esters weigh less. Thus, the prop ester weighs less than the ethanate ester. Therefore 100mg of test P will have more pure testosterone once the ester is ripped off than 100mg of test E. Test suspension doesn't have an ester and thus 100mg equals 100mg.

    The idea works with tren , deca , etc. as far as esters go also.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •