Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By E5Charlie

Thread: blasting and cruising testosterone at 18

THICKSOLIDTIGHT is offline New Member

blasting and cruising testosterone at 18

what do you have to say about this and why?

is pinning yourself once a week in the glute for the rest of your life that much of a big deal?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The best way I know to answer your question is to suggest you go to this part of the forum and read:
    Hormone Replacement Therapy - Low Testosterone Treatment, Anti-Aging
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Also, if you haven't read this article, you may find it useful:

The young and Steroids
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THICKSOLIDTIGHT View Post
    what do you have to say about this and why?

is pinning yourself once a week in the glute for the rest of your life that much of a big deal?
    Your misinterpreting why HRT/TRT is used.... It's a replacement therapy for those who can not produce enough testosterone endogenously... Is it a big deal... Ask anyone in this forum who actually needs replacement therapy and they will all tell you they'd rather have healthy blood levels(trestosterone)... W/out this we are no longer the males we used to be...

People living w/out proper levels go thru some deep issues regarding quality of life/lack of memory/focus/drive/insomnia/NRG/ED/etc etc etc(& these are the physical aspects) not including some people end up hurting themselves b/c w/out BW your just guessing it could be deep depression(which is another common aspect of hypogonadism - primary or secondary)...
    I'm shocked that you would even think of this as a cycle... It's by far the farthest thing from one!

Please read those links AG sent you as you still have a chance to recover(hopefully) and I didn't even mention the $$$ part of it!!! No Bueno my man!!!!
    almostgone and Razvan like this.

E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    Wow. TRT at 18. I'm 38 now and I've been on TRT for a year and a half. I would much rather have normal test levels than have to inject every week for the rest of my life. Believe me, the novelty wears off fast. I was really excited at first, but it gets old fast. Please reconsider your decision.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information