Nick0510 is offline New Member

Advice on cycle, trying to do it right this time!

Advice on cycle
    Im about to start a cycle and was wondering If anyone had any advice on how to take this and if it's a good combination or not. I've been using steroids for 5 years on and off and have never felt like I've done them the right way. Trying to break the cycle.

Oral winstrol 200 pills 10mgs
    Test E 250 mgs 10ml
    Test Propinate 100mgs 50 ml

After doing research I came up with this

Weeks 1 to 8 - 250 msg test E every fifth day
    100 mgs of prop eod
    40 mgs of winstrol ed hour before workout
    .5 anastrozole ed

Weeks 8-11 - nolvadex 20mg Ed
    Anastrozol .5mg Ed

My questions are is it okay to take the E with the prop and winny? I know prop and winny is a good mix but will the E be a bad add on?
    Can I take the winny from day 1?
    HCG nesseccary if so how much and when do I start.
    Should I starr the E first then bridge in the winny and prop and if so what week.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, don't gotta be a dick either just asking for some help.

Im 25, 5'9 190, stocky, big upper body, huge traps even w out steroids. Trying to slim down my stomach and cut up for summer. Been eating great, meal prep every week and have lost 10 pounds in the last couple months naturally.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    All the answers are in the link. Have a read if you have any more Q just ask because what you have planned is a disaster.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-13-2015 at 12:15 PM.

great post, read the entire thing but that didn't really help me with my cycle. Appreciate the help but Im not looking for someone to tell me not to do it. I work out hard I completely changed my diest and life style over the last 6 months and nothing is going to stop me especially having bought the product all ready. So with what I have, do you have any advice on how I should be taking it? Anything I should add or subtract? Thanks for responding

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    the way you state you have big upper body you sound like one of those guys that dont have a clue and dont train legs, i hope you do. if not dont cycle. and this looks terrible with what you have i would blend the test and do 125mg test e with 50mg prop eod. and have enough to get you threw at least 12 weeks and stacked with the winny i doubt you will have to dose your ai that high.
    Last edited by mikegilbert1986; 04-13-2015 at 05:05 PM.

I do train legs, I know how to workout, I know how to eat, I know to do cardio. Im not asking anyone for advice on that. Just on how to take the supplements I have. By upper body I am trying to give an example of what I look like, I don't have the type of body where im going to get a 6 pack. Im top heavy, still train legs and still do everything else the right way. I wouldn't say that I don't have a clue, but isn't this is what forums are for? To gain knowledge and advice so I have a better understanding and can do it the right way? All I want to know is if anyone has any experience with this type of stack and if so how would they take it. Are you telling me I should run it for 12 weeks instead? Because I can do that, but According to my research you shouldn't take the winny for that long, and should start at week 4. Also im not sure what ai stands for. And would hcg be necessary or am I fine with arimadex during and post as well with the nolvadex post. And is that enough .5 a day. If you want to help out great, I appreciate it, if your gonna tell me not to do steroids then don't waste your time. That's what were all here for isn't it?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems like you going to do it wrong again lol

Nick,

If you read the above first cycle post then many of your questions would be answered.

You say you want to cycle correctly, right?
    Well you obviously lack much of the basic knowledge needed to cycle.

Couple of things....
    Test is test... Meaning test P and test E or C are the same thing with a different ester attached.
    Your probably too fat to see a difference from winny.
    If you do take an oral you should not exceed 6 weeks and you should take NAC as liver support.
    You need hCG on cycle.
    The AI is for on cycle but not during PCT.
    A long estered test needs to be run for at least 10 weeks.
    Your PCT should consist of BOTH nolva and clomid.

Do yourself a favor and read the stickies.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick0510
    I do train legs, I know how to workout, I know how to eat, I know to do cardio. Im not asking anyone for advice on that. Just on how to take the supplements I have. By upper body I am trying to give an example of what I look like, I don't have the type of body where im going to get a 6 pack. Im top heavy, still train legs and still do everything else the right way. I wouldn't say that I don't have a clue, but isn't this is what forums are for? To gain knowledge and advice so I have a better understanding and can do it the right way? All I want to know is if anyone has any experience with this type of stack and if so how would they take it. Are you telling me I should run it for 12 weeks instead? Because I can do that, but According to my research you shouldn't take the winny for that long, and should start at week 4. Also im not sure what ai stands for. And would hcg be necessary or am I fine with arimadex during and post as well with the nolvadex post. And is that enough .5 a day. If you want to help out great, I appreciate it, if your gonna tell me not to do steroids then don't waste your time. That's what were all here for isn't it?
    you have test and winny. 2 different esters prop And e. you want to run at one dose threw at least 12 weeks. so run 125mg test e and 50mg prop eod that will bring you around 600mg a week. run the winny at 50mg every day for 4-6 weeks how ever much you have you can up dose a little if you want. you can start the cycle off with the winny thats fine or add it mid cycle your choice. your ai is Arimidex you can start with 25mg eod if any estrogen sides bring up to 50mg ed. last time i ran winny with test i only used very low dose ai but winnys only part of your so you mY want to lower your ai during weeks on winny And have to adjust after you run the winny.
    Last edited by mikegilbert1986; 04-13-2015 at 05:48 PM.

I do lack the knowledge that's exactly why im on here. Didn't everyone else start somewhere too? Thanks for the advice, for the record im not fat lol. Like I said I've lost weight on my own and im very active between sports and my job. I work hard and tried cutting down naturally, which I have done a decent job at. And now I wanna take steroids for the final product going into the summer. Just like everyone else on here. Thank you for your advice I plan on following it, I haven't started yet, I made this post to make sure I do it right.
    Last edited by Nick0510; 04-13-2015 at 07:24 PM.

Mr. BB, thanks for the help! Guess you had nothing better to do.

And mike, that's the answer I was looking for. Just trying to do this right. I wasn't sure if the E and P were good to take together. All the research I did I found that prop and winstrol were a stack bf never saw the E involved. I know the difference between the test, not my first time at the rodeo. Just wanted to get this cycle right for once and get the best results I can out of it. Thanks for the help brotha.

Mike one more thing, for the arimadex 25mg eod? I just checked mine it only 1mg per pill. What am I missing.
    Last edited by Nick0510; 04-13-2015 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Add info

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Mike made a boo boo with the decimal point lol.

AI = Aromatase Inhibitor, of which, Armimidex is Anastrozol just one is the brand name and one is the name of the compound name (I think) anyway its the same stuff.

Arimidex is to be taken at 0.25mg eod (which means splitting your 1mg pills)

If symptoms of high E occur or your blood work shows its high you can up the dose to 0.5mg eod but doses above that is not recommended for any length of time.

Again, this is all in the "my first cycle" post. Read it again, and then again lol. I am 2 cycles down now and still re-read it to make sure I'm on track, must have read it close to 20 times now lol. So much great info in there.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick0510 View Post
    Mr. BB, thanks for the help! Guess you had nothing better to do.
    On the other hand you sure are so busy that you dont even read the most helpfull link we kindly offered you... funny thing you then lie and say you read it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    On the other hand you sure are so busy that you dont even read the most helpfull link we kindly offered you... funny thing you then lie and say you read it lol
    Thanks Phoenix that's what I thought. And I will read it again.

And BB are you really this bored? You must know it all. And what do you mean "we offered you" you didn't help with anything
    Last edited by Nick0510; 04-14-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Thread Information