Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Joco71

Thread: Switching from adex to aromisin

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Switching from adex to aromisin

Ok so since my body seems to be sensitive to adex im going to give aromison a try. .25 adex eod crashed my e2 down. Im on a 500 test e cycle. Im a little worried because ive read that aromisin cancause hair thinning and hair loss. Also when you crash e2 it take s a long time to come back. So with all that in mind would starting at 6.5 a day be a good idea?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624
    Ok so since my body seems to be sensitive to adex im going to give aromison a try. .25 adex eod crashed my e2 down. Im on a 500 test e cycle. Im a little worried because ive read that aromisin cancause hair thinning and hair loss. Also when you crash e2 it take s a long time to come back. So with all that in mind would starting at 6.5 a day be a good idea?
    I would think 12.5 mgs a day would be a good jumping off point but if your BW states differently them go with the lower dose, just remember it needs to be taken daily.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't 12.5 ed be the same as .25 eod ? I think I would give 12.5 eod a try for a few weeks. Adjust if needed. Good luck!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Wouldn't 12.5 ed be the same as .25 eod ? I think I would give 12.5 eod a try for a few weeks. Adjust if needed. Good luck!!
    No it would be 1/2 that. Usually aromison is 25 every day.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    ^^^^ this... Stane needs to be taken ed as it's half life is only 9hrs(hence why people split they're doses in 12.5 am and 12.5 pm - 12hrs apart taken w/a serving of fat aswell)! Also very hard to crash your E2 w/stane!

Ancillary Reference Guide
    Joco71 likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Thanks LB Nach posted Jimmys Guide so I read that and I see the error to my ways. LOl
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Thanks LB Nach posted Jimmys Guide so I read that and I see the error to my ways. LOl
    At least you know NOW! that's what matters(unless your on lol) j/k you can easily fix if do w/BW and ehst you'd need ..

thanks for the replies. so is it safe to say that if i start at 6.5mg in the a.m and 6.5 in p.m theres no way im crashing my e2 ? im sure i may have to up this dose i just want to start at a safe spot. adex was working ok for me .25 e3d just doesnt agree with me

btw ive crashed my e2 a few times on the past two cycles trying to find my sweet spot and just cant stand feeling that shitty. id take raised e2 over lowered any day although both suck

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71
    Lstane is dosed daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624
    thanks for the replies. so is it safe to say that if i start at 6.5mg in the a.m and 6.5 in p.m theres no way im crashing my e2 ? im sure i may have to up this dose i just want to start at a safe spot. adex was working ok for me .25 e3d just doesnt agree with me
    I don't know if there's no way to crash it but the dosage you stated sounds like a conservative jumping off point. Good luck. Keep us posted with your bw if possible.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your going to have a hard time crashing on stane. 12.5 mg Ed is not going to crash your e at that test dose

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Your going to have a hard time crashing on stane. 12.5 mg Ed is not going to crash your e at that test dose
    Agreed....I don't think he'd crash his E2 w/25mgs Ed.... Jimmy wrote that sticky "EMEMESTANE THE UNDERDOSED AI"... Though it's a suicidal AI(rendering the aromatizable enzyme useless once it's bond is broken) though your doubling the dose it doesn't work like Arimidex in the sense that dex has to keep breaking that bond and has a longer half life as well
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-20-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks guys. Just have two more questions and im good to go. When switching from adex to aromisin should i just take the aromisin on the next day i would normally take adex. And is it a common thing for folks to experience hair loss or thinning with aromisin? just wanted to clarify before i got started. Thanks once again

Thread Information