Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: Can you make a full recovery from doing aas as a teen?

641 is offline Junior Member

Can you make a full recovery from doing aas as a teen?

I did a cycle at 20 of test 500 per week and currently in pct, has anyone did a single cycle and made a full recovery afterwards?

swolehead is offline Member
    some have never recovered some have get blood work after pct to find out

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Sure you might make a full recovery but some do not.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    BW is the only way - but if you didn't get pre cycle BW or check your levels b4 the cycle you'll never really know! As mentioned - some do some don't! Keep us posted!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As stated if you don't have pre cycle bw to compare post cycle bw then there's no real way to truly know. Some end up with low t some recover fine, some recover but there total t goes down a bit. The more you cycle the more likely you are to end up with a problem down the road.....that's why we heavily preach to not cycle prior to 25 and the reasons why.

KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    It would be difficult to recovery in that the body doesn't make 500mg of test a week. It makes around 50. Recovery is a broad term. The neurological effects of testosterone at 500 is far different than at 50. Go back on test at half the dosage, take pregnenolone while on it and drink black caffeinated coffee with it. Why you might ask? Exogenous test stops everything at the top of the spectrum. Now that the cycle of testosterone has ceased cortisone and cortisol production is in effect now. Testosterone while on it not only stops fsh but also the p450 enzyme system- preg-prog-dhea-deoxycort- everything stops excepts aromatase hence the use of an estrogen limiter. What black caffeinated coffee does is lower estrogen and also inhibits 11 beta hydroxysteroid. Estrogen has a 17 hour half life while test 2-4. You can recover to normal. You just have to go back on test to jump start and taper while taking pregnenolone and black coffee no cream, caffeinated. Do not take the pregnenolone with water or it will get processed by the liver and changed into something else. Take 300 mg everyday on the tongue and let your saliva transport it to the lymphatic system.

Quote Originally Posted by KISSMIBUT View Post
    It would be difficult to recovery in that the body doesn't make 500mg of test a week. It makes around 50. Recovery is a broad term. The neurological effects of testosterone at 500 is far different than at 50. Go back on test at half the dosage, take pregnenolone while on it and drink black caffeinated coffee with it. Why you might ask? Exogenous test stops everything at the top of the spectrum. Now that the cycle of testosterone has ceased cortisone and cortisol production is in effect now. Testosterone while on it not only stops fsh but also the p450 enzyme system- preg-prog-dhea-deoxycort- everything stops excepts aromatase hence the use of an estrogen limiter. What black caffeinated coffee does is lower estrogen and also inhibits 11 beta hydroxysteroid. Estrogen has a 17 hour half life while test 2-4. You can recover to normal. You just have to go back on test to jump start and taper while taking pregnenolone and black coffee no cream, caffeinated. Do not take the pregnenolone with water or it will get processed by the liver and changed into something else. Take 300 mg everyday on the tongue and let your saliva transport it to the lymphatic system.
    Does anyone else back this up

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Does anyone else back this up
    No.

Its either somebody very very stupid, or too clever to be here lol

... I'm betting on the 1st

KISSMIBUT is offline New Member
    What solutions or facts do you bring to help this youngster out? Look. Do your own research. Do or don't take the facts. Do the research for yourself and corroberate it for yourself. What, are you going to use, hcg . Then what? Will you not do the research on your own . If a person is going to go on cycle know the entire landscape. Using 500 mg of test a week is great but then what? How do you go back to normal after that. The body makes about 1/10 of that.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    From what I've read oral hcg is a waste of time. You really want to suggest this?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    From what I've read oral hcg is a waste of time. You really want to suggest this?
    Oh get em RA, it'll be fun... Oral hcg (as in hcgenerate)the fake stuff or am I missing sonething... Actually or hcg lol
    RA likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It's an impossible question to answer. Some recovery fine others don't. Make sure your pct is aggressive enough and if you feel you haven't recovered get blood work done to see what the problem is.

Remember shutting down your developing natural testosterone caused you these problems so going back on and stopping the recovery is only going to cause you further problems. In fact it's insane to think it would help. You need to get your hpta working again and not keeping it shut down so give yourself sometime and let your body recovery.
    RA and EasyDoesIt like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What solutions or facts do you bring? Drink coffee?

Where is data to back up your marvelous solution?

Any medical studies to support you?

What solutions or facts do you bring to help this youngster out? Look. Do your own research. Do or don't take the facts. Do the research for yourself and corroberate it for yourself. What, are you going to use, hcg. Then what? Will you not do the research on your own . If a person is going to go on cycle know the entire landscape. Using 500 mg of test a week is great but then what? How do you go back to normal after that. The body makes about 1/10 of that.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    I don't think he suggested oral HCG - but pregnenolone. I read it three times, but I am old and dumb - maybe I misread it??

Update

Last night as I was sitting in my living room I just randomly thought about sex (iv been doing this alot to see if drive is coming back) as I was thinking about it I noticed something dofferent. Something turns on and that hyper sensitivity just kivked in. I was in shock so I immediately went to fap. It took some time but I finally got at least 85% on my fap. Also the orgasum felt much better and ejaculation volume went from clumpy, thick, gets over ur hands to more liquidy and more overall. I literally fapped 4 times last night in two hours and I'm so happy is to at least at this point certainly light years better than everything so far. I tired to fap again this morning but my penor was still sore from last nights sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by 641
    Update Last night as I was sitting in my living room I just randomly thought about sex (iv been doing this alot to see if drive is coming back) as I was thinking about it I noticed something dofferent. Something turns on and that hyper sensitivity just kivked in. I was in shock so I immediately went to fap. It took some time but I finally got at least 85% on my fap. Also the orgasum felt much better and ejaculation volume went from clumpy, thick, gets over ur hands to more liquidy and more overall. I literally fapped 4 times last night in two hours and I'm so happy is to at least at this point certainly light years better than everything so far. I tired to fap again this morning but my penor was still sore from last nights sessions.
    Glad to see the little fella is making a comeback ......must be the coffee..lol!
    RA likes this.

askmeanything is offline New Member
    not sure never tried coming off my first cycle LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Glad to see the little fella is making a comeback ......must be the coffee..lol!
    Honestly ill still be happy even if I have ed for the rest of my life. At least I now have options

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    It was a "baffle you with bullshit" post. Just disregard.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I don't think he suggested oral HCG - but pregnenolone. I read it three times, but I am old and dumb - maybe I misread it??
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Dam today and last night I tired to fap, no libido or wood whatsoever.. I thought I was making progress mqybe just a false alarm

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Try inserting a cucumber in the anal canal this will help you with your limp dick

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Try inserting a cucumber in the anal canal this will help you with your limp dick
    Unpeeled I presume.......lmao

Thread Information