Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By jooney
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: deca test cycle

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

deca test cycle

started up deca few weeks back when i was cutting at 200mg a week with 250 test. brought the test up to 500mg and deca up at 400mg. hitting second week on that now. i want to put some mass on i cutt down to about 203-205. so whats a good cabar and arimidex dose. im trying .5 adex and was useing .25 mon-thurs cabar. i havent ben horny in the last few weeks though.. last time i banged i noticed i couldent get a solid hard on.. and i lasted like 10 min and havent had sex in a week at that point. is this the deca do i newd to bring cabar up to .5 twice a week or is this a estrogen issue??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-4132257920.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	486.2 KB 
ID:	157461

pipeliner0 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE="mikegilbert1986"]started up deca few weeks back when i was cutting at 200mg a week with 250 test. brought the test up to 500mg and deca up at 400mg. hitting second week on that now. i want to put some mass on i cutt down to about 203-205. so whats a good cabar and arimidex dose. im trying .5 adex and was useing .25 mon-thurs cabar. i havent ben horny in the last few weeks though.. last time i banged i noticed i couldent get a solid hard on.. and i lasted like 10 min and havent had sex in a week at that point. is this the deca do i newd to bring cabar up to .5 twice a week or is this a estrogen issue??

how long till you start noticing or feeling the deca n sus kicking in good? This is my first cycle ever. I take a shot every 5 days

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    After 9 months of steroid abuse I think this is your body telling you to cut your losses and go into PCT.
    NACH3 likes this.

pipeliner0 is offline New Member
    This is my first time trying to post, how long will it be before I notice the deca and sust affect in my body? This is my first time ever taking any steroid . Just took my second shot Saturday. Take one every 5 days. Thanks! Fill the syring to 1 for each one

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner0 View Post
    This is my first time trying to post, how long will it be before I notice the deca and sust affect in my body? This is my first time ever taking any steroid. Just took my second shot Saturday. Take one every 5 days. Thanks! Fill the syring to 1 for each one
    Welcome! It's rude to hijack someone else's thread. You should create your own. Include your cycle, age, height/weight, BF% and training experience. Then members will be more accurately answer your questions.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    started up deca few weeks back when i was cutting at 200mg a week with 250 test. brought the test up to 500mg and deca up at 400mg. hitting second week on that now. i want to put some mass on i cutt down to about 203-205. so whats a good cabar and arimidex dose. im trying .5 adex and was useing .25 mon-thurs cabar. i havent ben horny in the last few weeks though.. last time i banged i noticed i couldent get a solid hard on.. and i lasted like 10 min and havent had sex in a week at that point. is this the deca do i newd to bring cabar up to .5 twice a week or is this a estrogen issue??

Name:	image-4132257920.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	486.2 KB 
ID:	157461
    I'm in agreement w/numbere! You haven't gotten anywhere in 9 months w/Tren /deca/test/drol etc oh d-Bol -

It's evident that your diet and training are lacking!! Get these under control and stop playing w/doses so much you don't let anything take it's course b4 your bumping this and that which in return has had some major sides that your body needs to have a break from(like coming off - & doing a very proper pct!!!!

Y
    Look man, it's obvious that AAS isn't your thing yet... But once everything is back to as normal as it will get - get more BW done to see where your natty T levels are! I really not trying to be a dick here but your way is not working(going on 10months) heed the advice given and your health is nip umber one

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3

I'm in agreement w/numbere! You haven't gotten anywhere in 9 months w/Tren/deca/test/drol etc oh d-Bol - It's evident that your diet and training are lacking!! Get these under control and stop playing w/doses so much you don't let anything take it's course b4 your bumping this and that which in return has had some major sides that your body needs to have a break from(like coming off - & doing a very proper pct!!!! Y Look man, it's obvious that AAS isn't your thing yet... But once everything is back to as normal as it will get - get more BW done to see where your natty T levels are! I really not trying to be a dick here but your way is not working(going on 10months) heed the advice given and your health is nip umber one
    i dont have a shirtless pic from befor but heres to see i used to weight in at 170 pounds very little muscle.. i have made gains..

Name:	image-3649468218.jpg 
Views:	493 
Size:	433.0 KB 
ID:	157467

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i dont have a shirtless pic from befor but heres to see i used to weight in at 170 pounds very little muscle.. i have made gains..

Name:	image-3649468218.jpg 
Views:	493 
Size:	433.0 KB 
ID:	157467
    No doubt! I can tell...

I think you can achieve what your looking for w/a great diet and maybe changing up your training routine/& cardio(eat big but clean and you'll lean out)?! Just thoughts... as w/the right diet etc you'll be much more successful in your gains(long term - and for a cycle it'll be like wtf was I thinking(I did & I'm still learning more about meal timing water manipulation, etc...

I did 2-3 cycles w/an ok diet... 1 w/diet on point - this last one - and I'm still holding my weight... Much more successful this cycle and all I could think of was man only if I listened to the advice I got about dieting! I'd be much further along but hey I'm where I am(it was on me) and now I'm in this for life(as it's a lifestyle)

Tbh - figure out what you want to do bulk or cut and go from there... Let your androgen receptors recover then when your down to sub 12 or lower than jump on.... I'll bet you have a much better cycle while not risking your health nearly as much....

Blog Entries
    I think that your gear may have been bunk

jooney is offline New Member
    Never seems to be a shortage of tool bags who think by taking more steroids , they will suddenly have a great physique. Most of these clowns look no better than the average guy in the gym who does not even take steroids. Now all the angry/offended guys will chime in. If it stings........its probably true/applies to you.
    Last edited by jooney; 06-09-2015 at 01:58 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a lot I could say but wont. I agree with the others and I think it's likely the steroids are holding you back.

You need to work on training and diet and leave the aas along for a few years and build a solid base. After all this time you look like at least 50% of your gains are bloat.

Believe it or not you have the common mentality that more is better but you are living proof that it's not. You need to stop, run a good PCT and recover. Stay in the gym and work on diet.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jooney View Post
    Never seems to be a shortage of tool bags who think by taking more steroids, they will suddenly have a great physique. Most of these clowns look no better than the average guy in the gym who does not even take steroids. Now all the angry/offended guys will chime in. If it stings........its probably true/applies to you.
    Nicely worded I agree! Lol

Red Bastard is offline Member
    ...so whats a good cabar and arimidex dose. im trying .5 adex.....
    Fairly useless info, when you don't include the frequency.
    How often?

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    OMG........ I can't believe you are using any form of ASS

Thread Information