Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NACH3

Thread: TREN Beginner Cycle

nickhouston is offline New Member

TREN Beginner Cycle

Hey,

So Im new to this whole steroid game and was looking to start a TREN cycle. It recommended a beginner cycle of Trenbolone -Acetate (50mgs) every other day for 8 weeks.

My question is what PCT should I run or do you recommend? (How long I should run it ETC..)

And secondly,

What type of gains people who have done a similar cycle seen?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Tren shouldn't be run as a first cycle. First cycle should be test only 500mg/week. In any sense...Post your stats and include age to even see if you're ready to cycle to begin with? It seems like you are a bit confused on how to construct a cycle as well. Tren should not be ran alone either.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You planning on running trenbolone alone or you stacking anything with it?

What are your stats? (Age, height, bodyfat percent, weight?) how long have you been training?

Is this your first cycle?

Just need more info so we can help you out

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Everything said above is 100% true. I just wanted to make sure that you did not think that only a few people believe this. Do not run tren without a testosterone base. This is simply a very bad idea at any level. Also, as stated above, tren is not recommended until you have done several cycles of testosterone. Then, if you handle test ok, without too many sides you can consider running tren together with testosterone.
    Good luck, and please listen. If not, you will be back here soon asking how to fix problems that we will not be able to help you with.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs

This^^^ and what's been said!

Tren isn't to be taken lightly at all(it's sides are very real) - no chance in a first run should you even consider this... Where's your AI/HCG /DA??? Pct protocol? Everything you should know b4 considering a cycle and also to have everything on hand b4 you even start...

How old are you? Weight/height/bf%/yrs training seriously/diet and training routine(if you can't eat to grow then a cycle will do nothing for you)... Dial in your diet and training first and foremost!

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with everything above as well. And here is this thread that I imagine helped all these people above at some point.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    At 19yrs old you have no right to be cycling -

your Endocrine system is not even close to being matured... As well as your Epiphyseal plates aren't fused yet either... You've got all the testosterone you need to gain gain gain! If not look at your diet/& training routines and get those dialed in! W/out being able to eat and grow w/out gear you won't sustain any of your gains off cycle due to dirt and or training or both...
    Mr.BB and TheTaxMan like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nach3 View Post
    at 19yrs old you have no right to be cycling -

your endocrine system is not even close to being matured... As well as your epiphyseal plates aren't fused yet either... You've got all the testosterone you need to gain gain gain! If not look at your diet/& training routines and get those dialed in! W/out being able to eat and grow w/out gear you won't sustain any of your gains off cycle due to dirt and or training or both...
    x2....

Thread Information