• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By thephoenix25
  • 2 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By bigdil511
  • 1 Post By Bodacious

Thread: Dosage Question. Pictures and questions.

DiamondDD is offline New Member

Dosage Question. Pictures and questions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150913_081555375 (1).jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	1,016.3 KB 
ID:	159425Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150913_081555375 (1).jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	1,016.3 KB 
ID:	159425

I have this bottle of Tren e and I'm trying to figure the proper injection measurements. I'm told that this bottle will last me a 10 week cycle?. When I look through all the websites, forums, images, videos, etc.. I am confused. This bottle states net content 1 ml, but also states 300MG. When I inject it... I am using a Terumo Syringe 3CC/ml ( Pictured). I was told to do .5 of this needle.

I know that an answer to my question may rely on, my age, weight, experience, etc.. but in the interest of expediency, can I get someone to give me an answer using broad parameters?

I have done 2 injections at .5 of the pictured needle, and about to do my 3rd today. Basically my confusion comes from all the MG, ML, and CC talk I see all over these forums. The bottle I have, should it last me 10 weeks? Is .5 ML in the needle a small, average or large dose? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dosage Question.  Pictures and questions.-img_20150913_085143103.jpg  

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Broad parameters...very good!
    DiamondDD likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yikes,
    First, you should step away from the needle. This is not something you should start doing and then try to learn about it. First, no one, at any level, should ever run tren without a testosterone base. This means that you should be running testosterone and then if you want add some tren to the mix; you will significantly decrease your chances of having problems. But, tren is an advanced steroid and should not be considered on a first cycle anyways. But, if you are going to do it no matter what, you at least need to add testosterone.
    Also, you are shutting down your natural testosterone production and if you want to bounce back and produce natural testosterone when you are finished you need to learn about PCT; and soon!
    You also should know that whoever sold you that alone and told you to take it is either a moron; or a jerk for not caring about health. Since you seem new to this I would like to add that tren is not made for humans, although advanced users do take it. It is made to beef up livestock.
    Please read, read and read some more. Everything you could possibly want to know is on this site. But, it becomes challenging for us when people just start doing the wrong thing and then come to ask some questions. We take this stuff seriously and try to put health first and foremost. But, it is hard when we seem to care more than the people who just start taking something without truly understanding the possible negative ramifications.
    This is not like alcohol, where you get too drunk and have to work off an hangover the next day. When you mess up on steroids you will have a life time of problems that can cost thousands of dollars per year to try to regain normalcy.
    Kramer33 and DiamondDD like this.

I just looked at the bottle up close and it says to inject as prescribed by a physician. This alone is absurd because no physician or pharmacy would prescribe or sell this to humans. If anything, it should say, inject your bull as prescribed by your veterinarian.
    Last edited by Oki-Des; 09-13-2015 at 07:41 AM. Reason: spelling error
    DiamondDD likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Look you need to stop ASAP - where's your test and AI HCG DA?? Your going to seriously damage yourself...

As for your questions - if you can't decipher between a mg and a ml/cc(these are the same btw) -- so your gear is dosed at 200mg/per ml! So .5 is 100mgs if tren e which yeah is a good amount!

I'd strongly urge you to educate b4 you medicate any further!

Are you having any libido problems yet?? I'd get BW done just to be safe

Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs

Follow this to a T when ready - test only NO TREN

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-13-2015 at 07:57 AM.
    DiamondDD likes this.

I'm running test as well. and as I mentioned, I am trying to avoid the whole "lessons in Roids" from the resident experts. I just want a simple question answered... is that bottle 10 weeks and is the .5 in that needle a proper starter dose.

Thanks, forum posts, like email, lack nuance. I'm not a smart ass or ungrateful for any ones time and experience. I just want to keep my question and answer simple.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    All the advice in the world can't help some ppl! The vets mentioned above and if u don't listen to the experience they have on the subject u clearly have no idea about AAS to begin with.... Ur question tells it all... Plz listen and follow the advice.
    DiamondDD likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nach already told you. You are injecting 100 everytime. If you are taking .5 ml per injection and you are injecting 2x per week, that will last you 10 weeks.
    Please listen to the comments above. Tren can be nasty.
    Kramer33 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Stop pinning the then. Now. Please

Please tell us

Test dosage and ester?
    Aromatase inhibitor and HCG protocol?
    PCT plan?

Also your

Weight
    Body fat %
    Cycle history
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDD View Post

I have this bottle of Tren e and I'm trying to figure the proper injection measurements. I'm told that this bottle will last me a 10 week cycle?. When I look through all the websites, forums, images, videos, etc.. I am confused. This bottle states net content 1 ml, but also states 300MG. When I inject it... I am using a Terumo Syringe 3CC/ml ( Pictured). I was told to do .5 of this needle.

I know that an answer to my question may rely on, my age, weight, experience, etc.. but in the interest of expediency, can I get someone to give me an answer using broad parameters?

I have done 2 injections at .5 of the pictured needle, and about to do my 3rd today. Basically my confusion comes from all the MG, ML, and CC talk I see all over these forums. The bottle I have, should it last me 10 weeks? Is .5 ML in the needle a small, average or large dose? Thanks in advance.
    I'm utterly confused by your post!
    This bottle states net content 1 ml
    No it doesn't, in your photo it states Net Contents : 10ml

but also states 300MG
    No it doesn't, in your photo it states Each ml contains 200mg Tenbolone Enenthate

I have done 2 injections at .5 of the pictured needle.....The bottle I have, should it last me 10 weeks?
    0.5ml is not 0.5 of this needle
    half of a 3ml syringe is 1.5ml, you have 10ml, 10 divided by 1.5 give you 6 shots from the bottle with some left over
    If you are indeed injecting 0.5ml (1/6th of the needle), 10 divided by 0.5 gives you 20 shots from the bottle
    (how is this difficult?)

You say you don't want a lecture about steroid use , but you don't seem to know the first thing about what you are doing. This is some very real shit you're f**king around with.
    Kramer33 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm running test as well. and as I mentioned, I am trying to avoid the whole "lessons in Roids" from the resident experts. I just want a simple question answered... is that bottle 10 weeks and is the .5 in that needle a proper starter dose.

Thanks, forum posts, like email, lack nuance. I'm not a smart ass or ungrateful for any ones time and experience. I just want to keep my question and answer simple.
    It's much more to it than what your thinking(to put it nicely)

How much test are you running and what ester? What AI are you taking and how much?? How much HCG are you running(if any)?? And being that you pinned a 19nor you should have a DA on hand at the least(did you pull BW b4 you started)??

Again please stop pinning... and read this - if you want to start then follow this to a T - and save that tren for way down the line!

Thanks for input. I agree, some people huh? People like me are stubborn, arrogant and downright foolish. While these attributes are often unattractive and come with consequences. Irreparable consequences even! I'm not going to rewire myself at 55 years old. It’s how I do everything. I've been this way as long as I have a memory. I can recant all the wins, and lay in the losses that come with my personality type, but I'd rather skip that. At the moment I have injected .5 of the pictured needle with .5 of the tren e, and .5 of Triton SUS Test. I have put them in the same needle, and injected into my ass cheek. Today was my 3rd day in a row. I'm 55, I lost 20 pounds in the last 8 weeks from better diet and cranking up my exercise.

I have contacts from all walks of life. Some of them do steroids , HGH etc..., I asked my contact for some steroids. He gave me a small bag of things. He also told me the same things I hear here. But I ignored him too. And he has known me 30 years so he does not fight me when I'm being me.

I have a few boxes of pharma grade HGH
    I have a bottle of Tren A
    2 bottles Deca Durabolin (deca 300)
    The bottle of test sustantanon mentioned above...
    The bottle of tren e mentioned above.

I did some (actually a lot) of reading, I watched 10-15 YouTube videos, I probably read 30 threads on this forum. I read that Tren e was the BIG DADDY, so true to form that is where I started.

I'm going to figure this out and do a cycle of steroids. My diet is in a good place. I working out daily with a good mix of cardio and weight. My goal is weight loss and to get my physique back. I have a good body for a man my age. I just let my weight get away from me.

If you answer the questions we will be better equipped to help you. If you don't then you are in for trouble with your lack of knowledge. Your choice but you sound like you prefer straight talking.

Hope you aren't so stubborn that you won't follow the advice that we can give you.
    DiamondDD likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No one here is trying to be a smart ass either. But, you have to admit that the question you are asking is a pretty basic question. No one would have said anything if you had simply said I have some testosterone and I am prepared for my cycle. But, the only thing I want to make sure of is that I am putting the proper amount in my syringe.

But, you started with you have a bottle of tren . We all take that as you are extremely serious about steroids and are going to take the leap into the strongest steroid many of us have ever heard of. Even some of our senior members have not yet touched that stuff. But, you are asking a question that should have been figured out with your first cycle of testosterone. And, after your fifth cycle decided to take tren, then you probably would know what a ml is.

I know you do not want a lesson in steroids, but it was your question combined with the gear you are talking about that has caused so many of us to speak up for your own sake.

I am sure if you went on an airplane forum and said "I have the keys to this jet, but I wanted to ask how fast I should be going before I pull the thing back to make the jet go up in the air?" this too would cause many to inquire more about you; such as how old are you and if you have a pilots license. Right?

I am glad you are not 18, as there is a better chance of us getting through to you. Ha ha. Yes, tren is the big daddy. Also, keep your HGH in the fridge or it will go bad. Good luck!
    Last edited by Oki-Des; 09-13-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    DiamondDD and Kramer33 like this.

I'm all ears, and thanks for sticking with me

Age 55
    Height 5'8"
    Weight 220
    Body fat % don't know
    Cycle history none

I'm stock guy... My fight weight is 190# I'm naturally muscular. This is the frame I am starting with. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150913_132044521.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	792.9 KB 
ID:	159432

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Release the Hounds....

cheffygreg is offline New Member
    Id disregard steroids for a while and focus on cardio and diet to be honest bud.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You claim to have read countless threads and watched many youtube videos but from reading your first posts you dont have a clue what a ml or cc is or what is actualy in your bottle of tren .

Be as stubborn as you want, act like a know it all as much as you want. Your doing this totaly wrong and not taking this free amazing advice from alot of advanced steroid users seriously.

If i was you id stop your cycle, run a pct, educate yourself more, get your bodyfat down and come back in the future and get info on how to run a successful test only cycle.
    Kramer33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    You claim to have read countless threads and watched many youtube videos but from reading your first posts you dont have a clue what a ml or cc is or what is actualy in your bottle of tren .

Be as stubborn as you want, act like a know it all as much as you want. Your doing this totaly wrong and not taking this free amazing advice from alot of advanced steroid users seriously.

If i was you id stop your cycle, run a pct, educate yourself more, get your bodyfat down and come back in the future and get info on how to run a successful test only cycle
    In bold, can't say any better than that.

You are miles (a year at least) away from running a safe and effective cycle.

Do you have your nolvadex and clomid already?
    ambernightly likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDD
    Thanks for input. I agree, some people huh? People like me are stubborn, arrogant and downright foolish. While these attributes are often unattractive and come with consequences. Irreparable consequences even! I'm not going to rewire myself at 55 years old. It's how I do everything. I've been this way as long as I have a memory. I can recant all the wins, and lay in the losses that come with my personality type, but I'd rather skip that. At the moment I have injected .5 of the pictured needle with .5 of the tren e, and .5 of Triton SUS Test. I have put them in the same needle, and injected into my ass cheek. Today was my 3rd day in a row. I'm 55, I lost 20 pounds in the last 8 weeks from better diet and cranking up my exercise. I have contacts from all walks of life. Some of them do steroids, HGH etc..., I asked my contact for some steroids. He gave me a small bag of things. He also told me the same things I hear here. But I ignored him too. And he has known me 30 years so he does not fight me when I'm being me.
    These are serious character flaws, maybe work on them before you destroy your body by ignorantly doing steroids .
    ambernightly likes this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Not for nothing dude your body doesn't strike me as naturally muscular.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Just listen to everyone and stop ASAP.
    ambernightly likes this.

ambernightly is offline Female Member
    I'm all ears, and thanks for sticking with me

Age 55
    Height 5'8"
    Weight 220
    Body fat % don't know
    Cycle history none

I'm stock guy... My fight weight is 190# I'm naturally muscular. This is the frame I am starting with. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150913_132044521.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	792.9 KB 
ID:	159432

Here's what will happen if you don't stop doing Test + Tren :

1. you won't lose weight
    2. you will get erectile disfunction
    3. you will get progesterone related side effects
    4. you will become massively depressed and rage harder than you have ever raged before
    5. at your age and current physical health you will have a very high change of having a heart attack

You are NOT in shape enough to do ANY anabolic steroids . End of story.

Thread Information