Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: Anavar/Exemestane in Same Capsule??

LeanBren is offline New Member

Anavar/Exemestane in Same Capsule??

Hey Guys I am new here, and was wondering about a certain Anavar my source has described to me. First my stats for what its worth,

27 yrs of age, Have not cycled since 22. 3 cycles in my history, ALL test-cyp and Enethate based. I ran winny tablets with the cyp, and test-e with Drostanolone-e the 2 other cycles. I had pretty darn good gains all 3 times, and never really stopped working out so its tough to say what I kept. Back then I remember thinking I kept some size/strength for awhile after but as the months went on I couldn't differentiate between what was natural and gained via aas!

NOW A days..
    The last yr I have gotten in the best shape I have ever been in, natural.
    I decided to cycle again. I have been getting really close with my old buddies from college and of course they are still strong on the aas! Some of them, INSANE gains since our Dormitory days! I remember they used to Homebrew, with the help of those couple dorky friends in the crew. You know, the chemist/physics majors and what not. Their Test-E ended up being my second and third cycle.

ANYWAYS - Pre Cycle I was 5'10 / 171 lbs 7% bodyfat
    I am 6 1/2 weeks into my cycle.
    Im running:
    ~550mg/wk Test-Cyp
    ~450mg/wk Drostanolone-E
    I have had AI on hand but never needed them my first 3 cycles so as fate would have it, haven't needed them this time either..
    AS IT STANDS TONIGHT: at 5'10 I am now 187 lbs 8.5% body fat
    Its weird though, I am extremely hard. and I do not appear to be really any less lean. But I believe its in my legs! I have really done work this go around on heavy lifting with the legs and they are not as lean.

ANYWAYS GUYS THANKS FOR HEARING ALL THAT BUT HERE IS THE MAIN QUESTION I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH:
    I've been telling my source I want to up the ante with an oral on my last 6 weeks of this cycle. I want low body fat when this cycle exhaust... This Masteron is wonderful but I have been bothering him about some ANAVAR.
    So he is telling me about a UG ANAVAR that they compound with exemestane. He states Each Capsule is 25mg Anavar and 12.5 mg exemestane. I mean, YES if I am going to do 50 mg anavar ED for the remainder of my cycle, I would want to run Exemestane as my AI. BUT I have never heard of the 2 being compounded together like this.
    HAS ANYBODY ever received capsules that were an oral mixed with an AI like that? I mean I have NO reason to doubt my source. He tells me this is the ONLY anavar he would ever run, so that makes me feel better because he is ****ing SOLID.

But seriously, it like kind of has me thrown off guard? The powder inside is a sort of white/brown ish.. Very light brown and some specs of white.

To me it would seem like anybody could easily mix the 2 into a capsule if they wanted too but I am just wondering, is this common practice at all with ugl's? Or anybody else that has personal experience when creating these compounds.....???

THANKS GUYS and HAPPY LIFTING!!!

B

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Short answer ........stay away from blends and who knows how much of what is in those tabs.

I hear you... I mean HE KNOWS whats in them. I trust him, I just thought it strange and did not want to offend him by asking.

I had buddies that took oral anavar all the time with cycles. UG and it was in capsules. I know they never complained. IS IT a pretty big no no to ALL CAPSULES for oral steroids ? I always thought that was like the homebrew method for orals, heh....

Thanks.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I second what BB said, I'd stay away from any blended stuff.

Especially var with an AI, then you cannot up your var without upping your AI, and you wouldnt need to up your AI with var.
    Meaning; if 2 caps gives you 25mg of Exemestane and is keeping your estrogen on point but you want to use 75mg or 100mg of var, you'd end up getting a much higher does of Stane which is undesirable.

You should also be taking an AI regardless of lack of sides by the way, and what about HCG ?

Do you have your PCT lined up?

I hear what you are saying, However - I plan to keep the anavar right at 50mg a day with 25 mg ED aromasin . I am running the test as well so obv aro will help with any bloat, acne, retention I may experience... Right now I am hoping the AI will work at some of this arm and back acne. This is a first for me I do not remember it being as bad last time.

Yes I have PCT lined up, I have Nolva/Clomid --- wish I could get my hands on HCG . Source is a nogo on that atm...

21 days post cycle, NOLVA 40/40/20/20 CLOMID 100/100/50/50

Not sure why this hasn't been mentioned but...

Why would anavar be mixed in the same capsule as an AI?
    Anavar doesn't aromatize so you shouldn't need to take an AI with it.
    Makes me think the capsule is actually something like d-Bol and and AI.

Anyway, definitely not the route I would take.
    LeanBren likes this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    Not sure why this hasn't been mentioned but... Why would anavar be mixed in the same capsule as an AI? Anavar doesn't aromatize so you shouldn't need to take an AI with it. Makes me think the capsule is actually something like d-Bol and and AI. Anyway, definitely not the route I would take.
    Agreed makes no sense at all.

Same exact question I had. BUT Would one ever take Anavar by itself? I really hope not. Im running test-cyp and drostanolon-e for 12 weeks. On week 6. The Anavar and exemestane is the oral stack in the capsules I am only running the last 6 weeks. Typically he said one would run his capped var/aro the entire length of their cycle and it is only to be added not run by itself.

Anybody know How long until I should notice any difference with Anavar? And being 6 weeks into cycle, I see strength gains almost every workout on individual muscles.. Anything in particular I can look for that would tell me, YES THE VAR IS WORKIN!?

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanBren
    Same exact question I had. BUT Would one ever take Anavar by itself? I really hope not. Im running test-cyp and drostanolon-e for 12 weeks. On week 6. The Anavar and exemestane is the oral stack in the capsules I am only running the last 6 weeks. Typically he said one would run his capped var/aro the entire length of their cycle and it is only to be added not run by itself. Anybody know How long until I should notice any difference with Anavar? And being 6 weeks into cycle, I see strength gains almost every workout on individual muscles.. Anything in particular I can look for that would tell me, YES THE VAR IS WORKIN!?
    I don't understand why they'd mix Var and Stane, is stay away. Besides 50mg/day is pretty mild. You probably want to run 100mg/day of it.then you are running .5mg of Stane per day and that's not necessarily good. Plus Var is very often counterfeit by substituting Dbol for Var. that might be the case here. Hence the AI mixed in.But I'm not what you'd consider a pro either. Just have done allot of research
    Last edited by RigPig; 09-16-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    LeanBren likes this.

Im deff hearing you guys... So there is a chance this is a d-bol. Hmm.. I would hate to be running d-bol the last 6 weeks of my cycle? Thats more of a kickstart from what I remember. Well all I can say is I am very impressed with his homebrew cyp and masteron , gains are solid. Thats what is tripping me up... I'm like thinking, this guy sees the incredible gains i am making, he knows me, knows my family, knows me knows me you know? And I know him, so it would kill me to think that something he is giving me is not what he says it is. He competes in competitions and seriously is one of the strongest people I personally know. I know that is not A GOOD ENOUGH reason to fully trust him and what he is saying but **** man...
    And he keeps telling me, this is the anavar I take your going to love it.. I sincerely do not know why he would be hyping it all up if I am not going to get the results.... I mean he didn't hype up his homebrew like that and I am very impressed with it.
    Maybe it is Dbol and this is a rotten lie he is making to me. If so that really sucks because he is good ppl..

Is there anything I can do as far as purchasing a test ? Where I can see if infact there is exemestane and anavar in this capsule? Not necessarily needing to figure out strength but just want to see if the correct substances are in there. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS! This is a crappy position. I just spent some ****in do-rey-me...

Quote Originally Posted by LeanBren
    Im deff hearing you guys... So there is a chance this is a d-bol. Hmm.. I would hate to be running d-bol the last 6 weeks of my cycle? Thats more of a kickstart from what I remember. Well all I can say is I am very impressed with his homebrew cyp and masteron, gains are solid. Thats what is tripping me up... I'm like thinking, this guy sees the incredible gains i am making, he knows me, knows my family, knows me knows me you know? And I know him, so it would kill me to think that something he is giving me is not what he says it is. He competes in competitions and seriously is one of the strongest people I personally know. I know that is not A GOOD ENOUGH reason to fully trust him and what he is saying but **** man... And he keeps telling me, this is the anavar I take your going to love it.. I sincerely do not know why he would be hyping it all up if I am not going to get the results.... I mean he didn't hype up his homebrew like that and I am very impressed with it. Maybe it is Dbol and this is a rotten lie he is making to me. If so that really sucks because he is good ppl.. Is there anything I can do as far as purchasing a test ? Where I can see if infact there is exemestane and anavar in this capsule? Not necessarily needing to figure out strength but just want to see if the correct substances are in there. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS! This is a crappy position. I just spent some ****in do-rey-me...
    You can purchase a Labmax kit online and test for the hormone.

In saying all that, if your buddy competes, he might be running Var in those capsules and Stane with them. Guys that compete tend to run things a lot different then the average BB'er. His protocol might call for the 0.5mg/day of Stane on top of 100mg of Var +++. If you trust your source then don't worry, if you are worried then Labmax it to see what the contents are. It's really hard for us to tell you what's in it. If your current protocol is working why add to it?
    LeanBren likes this.

Basically Ive gained 2% in body fat... and im 6 weeks into cyp, drostanoloe. When I finish this cycle I want to be at the same bodyfat as when I started. Also I have been bitching about the acne. He recommended this anavar , which is his PRE COMP anavar (yes exactly what u were saying). States the Aromasin will help with the little bloat that's occuring + acne and other sides. I am not gyno prone so thats good. I wished to run anavar only but he told me based off my stats and my currents complaints/issues this is my best option. He expects that I am going to get extremely hard and be thanking him very much. I am excited, I just wanted to see if anyone had ever heard of someone doing that.... Rig thank you for your help and I am going to labmax just because... I have tragic OCD if you guys cant tell already. Thats my main issue, OCD. lol. u guys r awesome!
    Last edited by LeanBren; 09-16-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Thread Information