Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hey guys! I in no way want to seem vain at all. I just want to make sure this is normal and probably just due to a slight increase in Tren dosage from my last cycle and not maybe increased blood pressure or something else. Brief background: I'm not quit half way through my 3rd Tren Acetate Test prop cycle. (This cycle 75mg Tren 35 mg Test ED) My 3rd week I started getting pumps like I have never had! I mean crazy pumps! Yesterday after 1 freaking set of dumbbell curls, my biceps were so tight I couldn't hardly do anymore! I'm not bull s***ing either! Just finished a little tumble with the wife, and I feel like I just got through with a full body workout! I've had to start 1 body part daily workouts because a full body now would be impossible (unless I said to hell with form)! Is this normal? Thanks guys, I appreciate the way so many people here care about the health and welfare of their fellow man.
    Last edited by Strongblood; 09-20-2015 at 11:43 AM.

tectime is offline Member
    No vanity there brother. That's some serious pumps to hit you after one set to that extent. I don't know the answer to why that would be cause I don't know the degree you consider to be too much to continue. But I'd take advantage of it and push though till I thought my shit was going to pop! Working one body part a day is my fav. routine anyway. I get the best swell that way so staying true to form I'd bust the shit out of those obp workouts. Rub them loose enough after each set and swell up. As far as why that intense (?)

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Enjoy them! Awesome feeling
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by tectime
    No vanity there brother. That's some serious pumps to hit you after one set to that extent. I don't know the answer to why that would be cause I don't know the degree you consider to be too much to continue. But I'd take advantage of it and push though till I thought my shit was going to pop! Working one body part a day is my fav. routine anyway. I get the best swell that way so staying true to form I'd bust the shit out of those obp workouts. Rub them loose enough after each set and swell up. As far as why that intense (?)
    Thanks Tectime! I appreciate the response. I'm definitely going to push through! I forgot to mention earlier that along with the good pump, fatigue is bad too. It's like 1 set of 14 reps feels like the 4th set! I do workout alone so the fatigue could be a bit mental. I probably just need to buckle down! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    I will! Thanks MS!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood
    Hey guys! I in no way want to seem vain at all. I just want to make sure this is normal and probably just due to a slight increase in Tren dosage from my last cycle and not maybe increased blood pressure or something else. Brief background: I'm not quit half way through my 3rd Tren Acetate Test prop cycle. (This cycle 75mg Tren 35 mg Test ED) My 3rd week I started getting pumps like I have never had! I mean crazy pumps! Yesterday after 1 freaking set of dumbbell curls, my biceps were so tight I couldn't hardly do anymore! I'm not bull s***ing either! Just finished a little tumble with the wife, and I feel like I just got through with a full body workout! I've had to start 1 body part daily workouts because a full body now would be impossible (unless I said to hell with form)! Is this normal? Thanks guys, I appreciate the way so many people here care about the health and welfare of their fellow man.
    I love this forum!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    100 mgs ed with those are not a ligth cycle in my world. When i do tren i also get a sick pump and its the best feeling in the world. BUT...i think this pump comes from elevated red blood cells which can be dangerous. Your HCT level should not be more than 53%, even on. I would do a bloodtest soon if i was you and check your bloodcells, hct and hb. Research this! (With others ofcourse) Another mark is heavy breeding. If you notice a sligth heavy breathing when you are lying its time to pay attention. Time for action, aspirin, grape, donating etc...This is often connected to elevated hct and your body is struggling to get the oxygens through your veins. But the pump when working out will stil be heavenly.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im using 200mg tren E and get great pumps, look forward to a larger doseage in a future cycle.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    100 mgs ed with those are not a ligth cycle in my world. When i do tren i also get a sick pump and its the best feeling in the world. BUT...i think this pump comes from elevated red blood cells which can be dangerous. Your HCT level should not be more than 53%, even on. I would do a bloodtest soon if i was you and check your bloodcells, hct and hb. Research this! (With others ofcourse) Another mark is heavy breeding. If you notice a sligth heavy breathing when you are lying its time to pay attention. Time for action, aspirin, grape, donating etc...This is often connected to elevated hct and your body is struggling to get the oxygens through your veins. But the pump when working out will stil be heavenly.
    Hey Silabolin. Thank you very much for your response! It has really got me thinking and doing some major research. I haven't had a recent blood test, but I'm sure my red blood cell count is up. Probably to much. My blood pressure is elevated today as well. Again, what do you recommend for it? Aspirin, donating blood. Anything else? Also what do you mean by grape? Thank you again for your informative response.

I'm pretty sure by "grape" he means grape seed extract.

Blog Entries
    I feel a different pump with tren than i did with any other compound i've ever used it's like the inside-out rather than the outside-in pump i get....If that makes sense

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those pumps def accompany a good tren / tes combo.....enjoy them and get the most out of your cycle. 525 mgs of tren a week is my sweet spot however.....don't stay on the train too long.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    My lats are always pumped on the good ol' tren .

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    I feel a different pump with tren than i did with any other compound i've ever used it's like the inside-out rather than the outside-in pump i get....If that makes sense
    Makes perfect sense! That's a great description of the "Tren Pump"! Haha! Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Those pumps def accompany a good tren/ tes combo.....enjoy them and get the most out of your cycle. 525 mgs of tren a week is my sweet spot however.....don't stay on the train too long.
    Yes! Something that works this good has got to be respected big time! I'm thinking 10 weeks max. Might make it 8. Thanks for the good advice! I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Those pumps def accompany a good tren/ tes combo.....enjoy them and get the most out of your cycle. 525 mgs of tren a week is my sweet spot however.....don't stay on the train too long.
    Do you have any advice concerning getting my Red Blood Cell count down a bit. Or is there something I should be doing with this cycle to keep that under control? I'm just concerned about my blood pressure being higher than normal. I know it's because of the increase in Red Blood Cells. Also, I ran out of Aromotasin for over a week. Could that be the culprit? Thanks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Agreed!!! That all part of it,,,the INSANE pumps!

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Hey Silabolin. Thank you very much for your response! It has really got me thinking and doing some major research. I haven't had a recent blood test, but I'm sure my red blood cell count is up. Probably to much. My blood pressure is elevated today as well. Again, what do you recommend for it? Aspirin, donating blood. Anything else? Also what do you mean by grape? Thank you again for your informative response.
    Grapefruit.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Doesnt tren effect erections because its a nor 19?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Doesnt tren effect erections because its a nor 19?
    Only if your E2 is high or low(if elevated your Prolactin will rise too) causing you to either not climax or not even get a hard on

As long as your E2 is in check your PRO won't follow - My libido is thru the roof...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Only if your E2 is high or low(if elevated your Prolactin will rise too) causing you to either not climax or not even get a hard on

As long as your E2 is in check your PRO won't follow - My libido is thru the roof...
    Tren can definitely cause ED, regardless of whatever else is used.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup........that's a fact!

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Geez, so much for tren . Lol.. ive had my bouts coming bck from deca .

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I'm thinking this is an individual thing?? What kind of problems would it cause if everything is in range(E2/prolactin wise)... And your taking the preventative measures(BW etc) -- I guess I'm asking what the other things that would cause ED are... High BP, PSA, etc??

Thread Information