Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Not responding to endogenous or exogenous tesosterone.

Silentkiller424 is offline New Member

Not responding to endogenous or exogenous tesosterone.

I am a 20 year old male. Last year in November i took anavar which dropped my test levels from 820ng/dl to 157ng/dl in 7 days.
    I started heavy drinking too around those days.
    My endo later on put me on clomid which soon got my test levels to 979ng/dl. But i had every symptom of low testosterone : Diminishing muscle gains, NO libido, very less facial and armpit hair growth(could grow them easily earlier) etc.
    I even started injecting myself with 500mg of test e per week and got my bloods done, my test levels came at 1460 but i still had every symptom of low T as mentioned above.
    I dont know whats wrong here. Why am i not responding to exogenous or endogenous testerone ?
    Before the anavar i had high libido and was making amazing gains naturally. But now inspite of my training and diet being in check nothing is happening.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I cant diagnose whats wrong with you, hopefuly others will pitch in on that.

But i will say to any other young members (under 25) this is why we advise not to cycle at such a young age, and the fact that anavar although described as a 'mild' steroid can still shut you down hard.

Hope you can get some good answers here OP.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    What does the rest of your blood work look like?
    e2, Progesterone, Prolactin, SHBG and maybe most importantly, free test?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Truth is messing with your hormones at 20 years old can destroy the hormonal balance of your body and might be impossible to fix it.

Harm is already done, started with the anavar (which probably wasnt anavar but dbol or winstrol ) then when the doctor gave you clomid you need to wait 6 months to a year to see your hormones would reach a natural balance, then you went and injected UGL testosterone (which was underdosed)... You probably lost all gains, even the natty ones...

If you injected testosterone you need a PCT. You will probably never reach the state you were before taking anavar, so no need to stress to much about it.
    Do a PCT and wait out, be patient.

chopsui is offline Junior Member
    It looks like the previous poster nailed it with needing PCT but other options ...

What exactly are the symptoms you are experiencing? Testosterone blocks cortisol and whgen I went off my cortisol went way out of control (you mention DRINKING, a natural reaction).

If you are in some kind of high-energy anxiety-state from drinking or drug use(benzos/alcohol), you wont gain.

Or if you have an underlying medical condition.

Thread Information