Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Anyone that wants to help

struggle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by here2grow View Post
    Man i don't care if it was good advice or not that's my fat burning cycle and it works well for me and others i know.

Most of us don't really care or KNOW about this 25 year rule thing you guys got going on.
    But now that I see how you lady's feel I wont mention it.

I'll apologizes. But do you really think by saying don't... he will listen... Come on man. He will just re join another forum and say he's 30 lol

You can have this one he seems like a tool asking how not to get scammed and other things i don't understand what he wants. He seems the type that will probably cry if he gets any side effects.

At work 10 guys all under 20 injecting deca /test weekly lol. its been 10months they are still on.

I guess we and are more laid back in oz, Just last week my doctor asked if i was on steroids I said yes not enough. He gave me a ear bashing lol they are bad you will get this that etc.. I said when they do happen YOU will be the first to know. Most people don't care about sides. I get upset if i don't get any side effects then I know my stuffs good

I will try find the member that did the anavar cycle now and will update you once I find it. lol IT had long hair so it could of been a girl but 90% sure it was a guy. And I think he done test too and he was well over 40% bf but he thinks hes was 15-18% but still pushing 25% i just didn't say anything.
    With all due respect you can shove off my dude. Ill keep my cool on here but I have never let anyone talk to me like that and if we weren't probably in different states i would show you. feel free to respond,....tool.. ha . He called me a tool

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    LOL I'm not going to argue with you, But your thread died in the ring hole bud ages ago, Its water under the bridge
    Your age is the problem.

When you are older come back to the steroid section and these guys will be happy to help you 100%

Till then buy some creatine and other supps and enjoy weight lifting

But stay around man, Go to the diet sections learn read and enjoy as much as you want.

So much to explore around here and you will learn a lot too.

I'm glad your willing to wait.

And keep a log in the diet section or members section and update it regular for motivation if needed... Everyone is here to help you if needed.

Good luck man on your journey and take care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information