Man i don't care if it was good advice or not that's my fat burning cycle and it works well for me and others i know.

Most of us don't really care or KNOW about this 25 year rule thing you guys got going on.
But now that I see how you lady's feel I wont mention it.

I'll apologizes. But do you really think by saying don't... he will listen... Come on man. He will just re join another forum and say he's 30 lol

You can have this one he seems like a tool asking how not to get scammed and other things i don't understand what he wants. He seems the type that will probably cry if he gets any side effects.

At work 10 guys all under 20 injecting deca /test weekly lol. its been 10months they are still on.

I guess we and are more laid back in oz, Just last week my doctor asked if i was on steroids I said yes not enough. He gave me a ear bashing lol they are bad you will get this that etc.. I said when they do happen YOU will be the first to know. Most people don't care about sides. I get upset if i don't get any side effects then I know my stuffs good

I will try find the member that did the anavar cycle now and will update you once I find it. lol IT had long hair so it could of been a girl but 90% sure it was a guy. And I think he done test too and he was well over 40% bf but he thinks hes was 15-18% but still pushing 25% i just didn't say anything.