solo96 is offline New Member

Pinning in Glutes Causes Lump over Tailbone

So I just started my third cycle yesterday. Test E only, nothing fancy. During my first cycle of Test, I had no problems and things went very well pinning solely to the glutes. But my second cycle was not the best - about halfway through it I developed a large lump at the base of my spine over my tailbone, right at the top of the glutes, and it was a bit painful depending on how I would sit or even lay on a bench when I was working out. It would seem to shift from the side of the tailbone depending on the day/week. I went to the doctor about it and even after x-rays he stated it must be just a pulled muscle. It did eventually go away after my cycle ended back in May.

But now I just pinned in the right glute last night to start my new cycle last night, and while there was a little soreness late yesterday and this morning, it was nothing bad. However later today I noticed, again, a lump forming in the same place over my tailbone as it did during my last cycle and it's a bit sore/painful already. I aspirate and make sure there are no bubbles in the syringe before I pin. Does anyone have some idea why this is happening and how I can avoid it while still pinning to the glutes? Could it be the gear? It's the same brand I used my first cycle and didn't have any problems with it then, although this is gear from the second time ordering from the supplier.

I'm guessing I'll get some answers to pin elsewhere - and if that's the consensus, then I'll just suck it up and try that. Although some helpful pointers to videos or threads showing the correct way to pin elsewhere would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I would try pinning in delts, plenty of videos and tutorials out there.

if the problem occurs there also, id of thought it was pip from your new brand of gear, never once had pip from Test enth though, what UGL is it? Have you researched if its common to get pip from this brand?

The brand is Geneza Pharmaceutical. Granted I'm pretty new to this, but in the research I did on it before I bought that brand the first time made it seem like they are one of the bigger/popular brands out there and pretty legit. Guess I'll try pinning elsewhere on Thursday (probably delts) and see if my muscle there seems to rip apart as well.

If anyone has a recommended video or tutorial to check out for pinning to delts, I'd appreciate it.

https://www.steroid.com/Steroid-Inje...formation.php#

At the bottom there is a table with info on where to inject on each muscle

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt it has anything to do with steroids . Sounds like a pilonidal cyst or something.

Yeah, I did some research on the thing and was thinking it might have been a pilonidal cyst, which was part of why I went in to see a doc about it and I specifically asked him if it was a cyst. But he said it was not - and in comparing what I had to the disgusting pictures of some of them online, mine was just a big lump that also did not have any discharge coming from it, so I tended to believe him that it wasn't a cyst. Although I'm still on the fence that it is a pulled muscle. I'm thinking it may be the steroids because it's just really suspicious to me that things returned to normal after my last cycle (can't remember exactly when the lump went away, but it definitely wasn't until my last cycle finished) and then it's started to happen again less than ~18 hours after I started pinning again.

Thanks for the link to the injection options TaxMan. I'm just a bit nervous about pinning somewhere else, but I guess I was the first time I pinned the glutes so I'll get over it. Hopefully it goes better using the delts.

No problem

Every cycle i do i always use long estered and always use delts, never had problems so keep pinning there.

I too would feel nervous pining anywhere else, i guess thats just natural
    Just give it a go buddy you will be fine!

PksGolfer is offline New Member
    www.spotinjections.com

I did glutes only for a while but now I rotate with 10 sites. Pecs are now a favorite. Don't pump a full mil into a virgin muscle. Start with a half and build up. I still get a little pip on occasion but nothing like shooting glutes 2-3x per week.

Cool site. Looks just like what I was looking for. Thank you very much for passing it along.

So I've pinned to the left delt, right delt, and left delt again since my last post. First pin seemed to go OK, but shit has gone sideways since. I had PIP for all three pins, but shortly after my last pin to my left delt on Thursday, strangely my right arm over my bicep and tricep is slightly swollen, the skin is red, the area is hot to the touch, and it hurts to touch or try to raise my arm. I had not pinned that right delt since a week ago now and the right arm was OK (slight PIP still lingering around the right delt injection site) when I pinned the left delt just last Thursday. But now since Friday the skin on my right arm feels like I do when I have a sunburn and it's been like this for the last 3 days. I still have soreness on my left arm too below the delt where I was pinning, but its nothing like the right arm and the left doesn't seem swollen or hot to the touch. And to top things off, my right glute that had that lump which caused this post has started to hurt about 3 days ago as well and it feels like a pulled muscle now.

I've been icing my right arm and taking Ibuprofen, and have not lifted since Thursday night, but at this point I'm thinking I need to quit my cycle as it seems like I'm just ****ing myself up more with each pin.

Two questions:
    1. This has got to be bad gear, right? Or is there any other possible explanation for how all this is occurring? I try to be very careful when I pin by washing hands first, using the alcohol swab on the bottle and on the skin, using separate new and sealed needles to draw and then to inject, and then I aspirate . I'm not saying I didn't somehow give myself an infection...but after just four pins I can't believe I've still got PIP in my left delt, a possibly infect right arm, and a messed up glute.
    2. If I stop my cycle now, do I do PCT, or should my system bounce back quickly enough without it since I only did 4 injections of Test E within the last 2 weeks?
    Last edited by solo96; 11-15-2015 at 08:45 AM.

Oh - and a follow-up question: what's the best course of action for treating this swollen right arm I've got?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    So you used gear from 2nd cycle and ran into the same problem?

Sounds like you have your answer.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solo96
    So I just started my third cycle yesterday. Test E only, nothing fancy. During my first cycle of Test, I had no problems and things went very well pinning solely to the glutes. But my second cycle was not the best - about halfway through it I developed a large lump at the base of my spine over my tailbone, right at the top of the glutes, and it was a bit painful depending on how I would sit or even lay on a bench when I was working out. It would seem to shift from the side of the tailbone depending on the day/week. I went to the doctor about it and even after x-rays he stated it must be just a pulled muscle. It did eventually go away after my cycle ended back in May. But now I just pinned in the right glute last night to start my new cycle last night, and while there was a little soreness late yesterday and this morning, it was nothing bad. However later today I noticed, again, a lump forming in the same place over my tailbone as it did during my last cycle and it's a bit sore/painful already. I aspirate and make sure there are no bubbles in the syringe before I pin. Does anyone have some idea why this is happening and how I can avoid it while still pinning to the glutes? Could it be the gear? It's the same brand I used my first cycle and didn't have any problems with it then, although this is gear from the second time ordering from the supplier. I'm guessing I'll get some answers to pin elsewhere - and if that's the consensus, then I'll just suck it up and try that. Although some helpful pointers to videos or threads showing the correct way to pin elsewhere would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.
    I talked to my cousin who is a Family Doctor about the lump you have developed. And I did some research on line. It seems your not the only one that's had this problem. As to what it is? The doc said it could be several things; infection draining into your lower back while you sleep, you may have nicked a nerve or your depot is against a nerve that is causing the lump to form at the top of your glutes. The lump is not at the base of your spine but the top of your butt crack. Which is not the very end of the spinal cord. (If I understood him right). Also, he said that a lot of people have problems injecting in the gluteus Maximus where there are many nerves and blood vessels to hit and cause problems. The best place to inject is the gluteus medius, high in the upper outside quadrant. On a good note as long as it gets any better after onset, it should continue and get well. Also, a round of amoxicillin is always good for a PIP infection. And doctors will prescribe that for most people that go to the doc complaining about intramuscular infections that are relatively minor. (Little swelling, reddness, some pain, etc.) so you don't have to tell the doctor your entire AAS history to get antibiotics. Man know I haven't told you exactly what the problem is. But I hope it might help you to recover. And remember, your gear can always be contaminated in some way when it's not pharm grade. It's the chance we take.

Thanks for the help Strongblood. What you're describing is what was happening when I pinned to the glutes. It's possible I wasn't moving over far enough to the outside quadrant when I was pinning. But given how it inflated my arm after the trouble I had in the glutes, at this point I've decided to stop my cycle and I'll look for some different gear. I thought Geneza was pharm grade, although is that not right? Each vial has the Geneza Pharma sticker on it, looks pretty 'professional' and has the lot and expiration date on them (sadly they're all the same so I don't want to mess with the other vials I have now either given the problems I've had with the last vial I've been using).

Anyone have some advice if I should do PCT after two weeks on cycle, or just give myself a month or two before I try the cycle again with different gear?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Anytime Solo. I always thought Geneza was very good gear. I never really considered them to be Pharm grade, but one of the better UGLs. I"m certain Geneza has been a victim of being counterfeited on occasion. You may have got ahold of one of those. You never know.

Thread Information