So I just started my third cycle yesterday. Test E only, nothing fancy. During my first cycle of Test, I had no problems and things went very well pinning solely to the glutes. But my second cycle was not the best - about halfway through it I developed a large lump at the base of my spine over my tailbone, right at the top of the glutes, and it was a bit painful depending on how I would sit or even lay on a bench when I was working out. It would seem to shift from the side of the tailbone depending on the day/week. I went to the doctor about it and even after x-rays he stated it must be just a pulled muscle. It did eventually go away after my cycle ended back in May.

But now I just pinned in the right glute last night to start my new cycle last night, and while there was a little soreness late yesterday and this morning, it was nothing bad. However later today I noticed, again, a lump forming in the same place over my tailbone as it did during my last cycle and it's a bit sore/painful already. I aspirate and make sure there are no bubbles in the syringe before I pin. Does anyone have some idea why this is happening and how I can avoid it while still pinning to the glutes? Could it be the gear? It's the same brand I used my first cycle and didn't have any problems with it then, although this is gear from the second time ordering from the supplier.

I'm guessing I'll get some answers to pin elsewhere - and if that's the consensus, then I'll just suck it up and try that. Although some helpful pointers to videos or threads showing the correct way to pin elsewhere would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.