• 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: cut mix 150 test,tren,mast. yay or nay

BeeStung is offline Associate Member

Question cut mix 150 test,tren,mast. yay or nay

So for my next cycle im not sure as to what i want to do. im thinking of either going with a really heavy bulking cycle or trying out the cut mix if i pin every other day a cc and a half of the cut mix it would come out to 150mg of test p. 100mg of tren and 100mg of masteron so over a week 450mg of test p and 300mg of tren and masteron. but is it worth it? im up around 14% bf so i know the masteron isnt going to do much but im also thinking of getting on some winny a long with it? thoughts and comments please...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'd try and get your bf% down low as possible(10ish %) then you can cut or bulk but get the best out of it... I'm not a fan of blends but you can also get some more prop and add it in -

I'd much rather go with separate vials so you can titrate up or down depending on sides - just my experience...

And where's your AI/DA/& HCG ?? Also what's your pct protocol? List your cycle layout including all ancilaries etc - thx
    bloodchoke likes this.

as far as the cut mix goes i was just going to take that for about 8 weeks. about 4 weeks in im going to start winny for 8 weeks by around week 10 i would do about 2-4 weeks of nolvadex . i havent used a blend before and thats why im asking. i really want to just get a heavy cycle of tren but the shits expensive as ****

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    List up your exact cycle with ancillary and pct. List your cycle experience?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Good way to go bald haha

as far as the cut mix goes i was just going to take that for about 8 weeks. about 4 weeks in im going to start winny for 8 weeks by around week 10 i would do about 2-4 weeks of nolvadex . i havent used a blend before and thats why im asking. i really want to just get a heavy cycle of tren but the shits expensive as ****

Blog Entries
    if your going to do this don't cheap out on your pct...2-4 weeks of nolva isn't going to cut it with tren in the mix...your diet dictates weather its a bulk or a cut cycle more so than the drugs so keep that in mind...with out a solid diet plan designed for whatever goal you have in mind it will all be for not...good luck...
    NACH3 likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Your kind of dodging the questions from Nach and Bio about AI and HCG which makes me believe you either dont know what they are or dont plan on using them.

If im correct, then your making a poor move there.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I'm still waiting

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    It's alright if you don't understand some of the terms. We all had to learn them at one time or another.
    Aromatase inhibitors (AI) prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen. One of the most popular ones is Arimidex . You need to use an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle to keep your estrogen from getting too high and causing you problems.
    I can't remember now what DA stands for, but that is referring to the need to run ancillaries to take care of prolactin. The most common choices are Cabergoline, Bromocriptine, and Pramipexole.
    Trenbolone and Deca are progestins and are known to raise prolactin when ran with other steroids such as testosterone . So, it is also a good idea to use one of the ancillaries listed above while using Tren or Deca with Test during your cycle to keep prolactin from becoming a problem. Hope this helps.
    bloodchoke likes this.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's a good mix - if it's legit & not just test prop

But, it's not anything miraculous

And yes - you need some aids with this > HCG , Poss Caber & so on

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    It's alright if you don't understand some of the terms. We all had to learn them at one time or another.
    Aromatase inhibitors (AI) prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen. One of the most popular ones is Arimidex . You need to use an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle to keep your estrogen from getting too high and causing you problems.
    I can't remember now what DA stands for, but that is referring to the need to run ancillaries to take care of prolactin. The most common choices are Cabergoline, Bromocriptine, and Pramipexole.
    Trenbolone and Deca are progestins and are known to raise prolactin when ran with other steroids such as testosterone. So, it is also a good idea to use one of the ancillaries listed above while using Tren or Deca with Test during your cycle to keep prolactin from becoming a problem. Hope this helps.
    Your right i dont know what the AI and DA means so the information that your giving helps a lot. but after doing some more research and investigating i think im going to go with a different cycle. in the cycle theres stanozolol and exemestane. i know winny isnt used as a AI or DA but i was wondering what i should take with me already taking these a long with test and tren

Wether your cycle will consist of test, test+deca , test+tren or test+tren+winny etcetc

You will need to run HCG , an AI and preferably a DA as well.

They are pretty much mandatory on every cycle to keep blood and hormone levels in good shape, keep negative sides at bay, keep your libido good and aid recovery after the cycle.

Any questions about any terms or abbreviations just ask, its nothing to be ashamed of, we are all learning everyday no matter how much knowledge one has.

well thanks for the assurance because theres a couple terms im not familiar with like the HGT thats mentions often as well as AI and DA. would nolvadex and proviorn be a DA and exemestance a AI?

Read this thread by jimmyinkedup

Ancillary Reference Guide

Everything you will need to know in great detail is there

Info on AI, HCG , DA etc is all there.

The post is quite large, but the information is the best you will find, take some time researching and reading when your at home chilling.
    BeeStung likes this.

thank you greatly

so after reading that post im confused on one thing in particular. he talked about ai's and da's and what they do and he gave some examples of what they are but for the HCG he didnt name anything specific. what do you suggest? also with the cabgolin how long should i be on it?
    Last edited by BeeStung; 11-24-2015 at 12:44 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Do you really think you should be cycling?
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Do you really think you should be cycling?
    Was thinking the same... and you want to do tren clueless as you are???

Blog Entries
    I have yet to see any stats let alone cycle experience on this guy so im thinking this may be a first cycle...talk about in over your head...
    NACH3 likes this.

@beestung

Out of interest what are your stats?

Weight
    Bodyfat
    Training exp
    Cycle exp

These will help us help you with the right choices for cycling etc

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Was thinking the same... and you want to do tren clueless as you are???
    Exactly^^ - read and educate b4 you medicate! Your... as BB said, 'clueless', on what ancilaries are needed as well as the what/how/why/& when of all these ancilaries! Furthermore, it sure sounds like a first cycle to me... Test only is the key as you will not have a clue as to what's causing your side effects and which compound it is as you don't know how your body will react to test let alone the tren - the harshest and most powerful compound known to man(they use on cattle)

Read this along w/the link Tax gave you(ancillary ref guide)...

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Furthermore, your 22 yrs old! Your too young, as your HPTA(hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis - inside your brain and your endocrine system is still developing! Not smart to shut your natural test down when you don't know the facts or his to even cycle safely or correctly! It's blunt - but it's b/c we care - I'd strongly suggest to wait until your 25 yrs old as the Endocrinologists use that age to be safe as possible if cycling! We're not saying everyone stops developing atv25 but it's close and this is determined by your genes(DNA)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-24-2015 at 04:13 PM.

BeeStung, Are you absolutely sure you want to run a cycle? The reason I ask, on your profile I noticed that you are 22. I realize that everyone is different, but generally here on this forum we advise against using steroids until at least 25.
    If you are going to cycle, I strongly suggest doing a Test Cyp. cycle, for your first one.
    But before you start! You need to read: "Starting and executing you first cycle" it's an article on this forum. If I were not writing this on my phone I would include the hyperlink to this particular article. Sorry.
    Anyway. Good luck man and be well!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood
    BeeStung, Are you absolutely sure you want to run a cycle? The reason I ask, on your profile I noticed that you are 22. I realize that everyone is different, but generally here on this forum we advise against using steroids until at least 25. If you are going to cycle, I strongly suggest doing a Test Cyp. cycle, for your first one. But before you start! You need to read: "Starting and executing you first cycle" it's an article on this forum. If I were not writing this on my phone I would include the hyperlink to this particular article. Sorry. Anyway. Good luck man and be well!
    Nach has it listed above! Thanks Nach!

yes you guys are right im 22 (turning 23 in may) and i know you all are saying i should wait another year to start cycling but ive been training for over 3 years and im ready to take myself to another level. about 2 months ago i ended my first cycle. it consisted of 500mg of test E a week for 6 weeks and danabol for 6 weeks followed by nolvadex and proviorn for a pct. i knew that before i start taking heavier cycles that i would have to learn some more about what im doing which is why i came to the forum. im 5'7 at 190lbs around 13%. before starting my first cycle i was roughly 184lbs and by the end of the cycle i weighed about 195 and i had improvements across the board from appearance to strength. anything you all have to offer helps greatly and i thank you for that.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    yes you guys are right im 22 (turning 23 in may) and i know you all are saying i should wait another year to start cycling but ive been training for over 3 years and im ready to take myself to another level. about 2 months ago i ended my first cycle. it consisted of 500mg of test E a week for 6 weeks and danabol for 6 weeks followed by nolvadex and proviorn for a pct. i knew that before i start taking heavier cycles that i would have to learn some more about what im doing which is why i came to the forum. im 5'7 at 190lbs around 13%. before starting my first cycle i was roughly 184lbs and by the end of the cycle i weighed about 195 and i had improvements across the board from appearance to strength. anything you all have to offer helps greatly and i thank you for that.
    Here's my input. Yes, you are a bit young. But the biggest problem I see is your lack of education on AAS. As mentioned above, there's nothing wrong with that as we're all learning here. What IS wrong is wanting to cycle when you're still learning the basics. These are not supplements that you pick up from GNC, shove into your body, hope for the best, then go about your day/life when you're done. These are hormones that can seriously alter your body chemistry, possibly permanently. Trust me, you don't want that, especially at 22 years old.

The best advice I can give you is to hold off on cycling for the time being, while you do as much research as you can. Furthermore, since it has been 2 months since your last cycle, I would get blood work done to make sure you have recovered properly.

Thread Information