I've ran Albuterol in the past 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and noticed that I made significantly more progress with weight loss in the first few days than in the last few days. My understanding is that there is down regulation in beta 2 receptors and that lack of receptor sensitivity means Albuterol (or clen ) doesn't work as well in time.

Currently I'm working at a job that requires quite a bit of focus and mental sharpness through the day, so I don't want to use Albuterol while at work. The sides aren't near as bad as clen for me, but it still hurts my ability to focus.

Lately what I've been doing is 2.5 days on (Friday after work till Sunday night) and then don't take any Albuterol for 4.5 days from Monday till Friday at 5:00pm. So far, I've liked the results as it seems the receptors are fresh each weekend allowing for quite a bit of fat loss each weekend.

On a 2 week on 2 week off routine you spend 14 days on, where I'd be spending 10 days on (with 2.5 day/4.5 day splits) over that same 4 week period; however, the results seem similar as from what I can tell the receptors respond well each weekend with a bit of a break to recharge.

My questions are:

I'm looking for any opinions on this sort of dosing schedule. I haven't researched it, or read literature on it. I've read about 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with Clen and briefly seen people mention 2 days on 2 days off with Clen. Is there something I should be aware of with this dosing schedule?

Additionally, if there is no problem with it, do you guys see a time when I should go 'off' for an extended period of time? Or is 4.5 days off after 2.5 days on enough time to recover?

Thanks for any help, much appreciated.