Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Girlfriend wants a baby and I want AAS

Xv1d is offline Junior Member

Girlfriend wants a baby and I want AAS

So my girlfriend, and myself want a baby. I'm 27 years old and want to start my first cycle. I got everything on hand, Test P, HCG , Clomid, Nolvadex and Arimidex according to Austinite 's first cycle thread.

Initially I figured I would wait til we had the baby first, but after doing some research I realize that could take a while considering shes been on the pill continuously for the last 10 years.

Is there anything I can do to increase my chance of getting her pregnant while on cycle?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d View Post
    So my girlfriend, and myself want a baby. I'm 27 years old and want to start my first cycle. I got everything on hand, Test P, HCG , Clomid, Nolvadex and Arimidex according to Austinite 's first cycle thread.

Initially I figured I would wait til we had the baby first, but after doing some research I realize that could take a while considering shes been on the pill continuously for the last 10 years.

Is there anything I can do to increase my chance of getting her pregnant while on cycle?
    You make the choice that is right for you.

Its your body and if you both want a baby then a cycle shouldnt even come into it.

Cosmo5 is offline New Member
    Change a gf? Sorry.

After reading my post i realize some of it could be misinterpreted. Shes been on the pill for 10 years, now that we are trying to have a baby shes off it, but apparently it can take a long time until shes recovered from using the birth control pills for such a long time.

Shes a great gal, cooks, cleans, lifts and got some serious skills "elsewhere", no way I'm changing her out Cosmo5, thanks for the tip tho haha.

itsjayman02 So you're saying I should do what Is right for me, but a cycle shouldent even come into it, thats confusing I want both, whats your take on that, not possible?

Can i bump up the hcg dosage to increase my odds?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You both want a baby
    You love her and think shes great for you

But you want to cycle which could potentially ruin everything.

My advice is to have your baby first, then cycle.
    Patience is key.

I find when i cycle my family slightly get pushed to one side as im so busy preparing, eating and yes even posing etc etc.
    Your girl aint going to like it when shes wanting to have a baby with you and all you care is about your muscles.

Good luck, hope you make the right choice

If you want a baby...
    Man up...
    Get married...
    No AAS until she is pregnant.
    IMHO
    BG and ibepressin like this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In reference to it taking awhile coming of the pill, that varies greatly. My son's mother was on the pill for ten years also and she was pregnant within two weeks. Don't deal in absolutes. I would just wait and get her pregnant first, the AAS aren't a priority over a family in my opinion.
    BG likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you want a baby...
    Man up...
    Get married...
    No AAS until she is pregnant.
    IMHO
    Thats it! Make her a decent woman cmon
    BG likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Just fvck her everyday. On cycle you'll want to do that anyway.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Man! You need to get on that ASS first! And worry about AAS later!

TheTaxLady is offline Female Member
    From a female point of view, you should wait. Your girl will need and want all the support she can get from you, when she is pregnant and with a new baby around. The last thing you want to do is mess with your hormones and potentially push aside your family while your cycle and become more determined etc. It's a hard ride having a baby both on yourself, your partner, your life and your relationship and you need to do everything to preserve 'yourself' without artificially changing the way you potentially could be.
    There is plenty of time for cycles once you have experienced father hood and have settled into that way of life. Nothing better then using your little one as a dumbbell �� Haha
    NACH3, BG and TheTaxMan like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I wanted both too! Ultimately, it got me nothing but an ex and a big wake up call!

I put my body b4 our relationship in all actuality... We both wanted to have kids - 7yrs together we were ready.... However, I already had low T/& low sperm count(so though my LH was in good standing my FSH was a lil on the lower end hence low spermatozoa... Which could've easily have been treated with clomid, Hcg , HMG(especially)...

Moral of story I lost out on having possible children with her... I ran a test/primo/var cycle and didn't recover for 6+ months w/all the correct pct ancillaries etc... Now it's over, and though I still would've cycled and chose this path I surely would've waited and corrected all other issues as well as frozen my sperm for a later possibility!

I believe you've got great info on this - if you love this girl then do it right, b/c it will definitely eat at you and constantly going 'what if'... I wish u all the best on your journey together
    USVet81 likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I wanted both too! Ultimately, it got me nothing but an ex and a big wake up call!

I put my body b4 our relationship in all actuality...
    Same here. Eleven years gone.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your father-role going, your cycles can wait a lil bit, even you get her pregno - I'd say give it at least a year or two till she begins to get a break from those sleepless nights as these be your part of the deal too, and the next thing you know you both want another baby, not to leave the first one alone growing up, then some years later consider cycling again. If you want some boost in your fertility and especially your own test bump - read up on HCG AI and clomid administration and take the step that not every boy/guy/lad dares to - man Up, make her a mother, and You - become a father, then rethink and decide on what really makes sense

Best of luck with whatever you decide, its just an advice, honestly, my 02cents

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got the with prego on a tren cycle. (Well hope it was me hahaha :/)

Why don't u just wait until she is prego. Then once it's confirmed. Start the cycle and end it before the baby is born.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just freeze your sperm then get injecting mate. Life is to short to wait. Do not put your dreams on hold for anyone.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    She's great for you.
    Your great for her.

Are u competing? If you are not competing what's the rush on the cycle? Do u think the gear will expire?

Why is a cycle more important then the relationship with the person who appears to be the soul mate?

ocman is offline Junior Member
    Well, if she gets pregnant, that's 9 month, plus probably 6 months after, where you will need to be by her side all the time...Your gear may expire, I would check the dates on everything...If you end up having to buy some more shit after the 15 months, no biggee.

Also, try buying an ovulation predictor kit, then hit when she's ovulating OR hit it 4x daily for 30 days...

I put my body b4 our relationship in all actuality... We both wanted to have kids - 7yrs together we were ready.... However, I already had low T/& low sperm count(so though my LH was in good standing my FSH was a lil on the lower end hence low spermatozoa... Which could've easily have been treated with clomid, Hcg , HMG(especially)...

Moral of story I lost out on having possible children with her... I ran a test/primo/var cycle and didn't recover for 6+ months w/all the correct pct ancillaries etc... Now it's over, and though I still would've cycled and chose this path I surely would've waited and corrected all other issues as well as frozen my sperm for a later possibility!

I believe you've got great info on this - if you love this girl then do it right, b/c it will definitely eat at you and constantly going 'what if'... I wish u all the best on your journey together
    Thank you for sharing your story NACH3, you certainly layed out the worst case scenario for sure. I have looked into freezing sperm to insure there is a plan B for the next 10 years, gonna have to look at the costs of doing that here in the nordics. I think it's interesting how you express that you probably still would go down the same road again, only with more preparation and patience.

ocman: We are using an ovulation kit already, that little smiley popped up last month, that was alot of work in a short amount of time for me I'm not too worried about the costs, it's quite small compared to not being able to give my girl what she desires most, we are aligned on that, no biggie indeed.

GirlGymRat: There is no competing, just a strong desire to perform better, look better, feel better, I'm sure many can relate to that feeling. I would definitely not say that it is more important than our relationship. I am however interested to see if the adverse risks can be mitigated to such an extent that it would be safe to say I can have both, I'm hoping to get an answer to that.

Euroholic: I am looking into that as we speak, however it would seem I need a doctors referral before I can freeze my sperm, unless I want to go out of country. Your words are inspiring nontheless, I do tend to place others needs before my own, though that has worked out very well so far.

Sfla80: I hope so too! haha! Yeah the plan is to wait, however there are plenty stories of girls getting off the pill taking a year to get pregnant, would you hold off your first cycle for a year after months of planning and excitement? Maybe at the very least it would bum you out a bit, maybe enough to explore other options, like I am doing.

Insanemuscle: I appreciate your 02 cents You lay out the perfect scenario, I'm afraid I will struggle to achieve it though, it is alot to ask, to make me forfeit my wants and desires for a "maybe" years into the future. That is not to say I don't agree, but are my chances really so slim to make successful recovery after cycle, and will my emotions, hormones and priorities be so out of balance during cycle that I will become an unfit father? A heavy question for sure..

Tice1212: I'm sorry for your loss What happend?

TheTaxLady: A female perspective is a fresh breeze! You bring some sound advice, I do want to be a supportive and loving boyfriend and dad. I would hate to jeopardize that, will the cycle really bring about that much change in me?

Strongblood: Hahaha simple as that!

Mr BB & The Deadlifting Dog: Thanks for the input guys, it is the decent thing to do. We've been trying for the past 3 months, no luck yet. What scares me is the potential 1 year wait.. "Man up" is somehow easier than "Patience up"

RangerDanger830: Two weeks after! That's great! Your son must be packing heat haha I'm hoping for a breakthrough soon, I want to do the right thing, be the family first guy, you don't think I can be both without too much risk?

Just got an update from the misses, no smiley on the ovulation thing yet haha.

Faacus is offline Junior Member
    Why? When we start cycling we become sterile? During cycle we can not have children?

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Once you have the baby (eventually) you'll never imagine why you asked this question. Therin lays my advice... Put your relationship and future family first. My second kid was born 6 weeks ago and I couldn't imagine having put him off for something that I could have done later. So, average gal takes 6-10 months to get pregnant. Have her time her cycle. As long as she's getting her period then everything you need to happen for a baby to be there is happening. Girls are good at this stuff. You may have to wait for a little while to cycle but it will all be worth it once you're holding onto your kid. ;-) Good luck.
    NACH3 likes this.

chefjmo is offline Junior Member
    I'm sorta in the same boat. I didn't see his question answered though. I've done a bunch of research and haven't seen that question before. Can you do both? Is it harder to shoot good spermies while on cycle? How does it effect your spermies?

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjmo View Post
    I'm sorta in the same boat. I didn't see his question answered though. I've done a bunch of research and haven't seen that question before. Can you do both? Is it harder to shoot good spermies while on cycle? How does it effect your spermies?
    I got my wife pregnant 10 weeks into my cycle.

From what I've read above this seems like it's possible but not probable.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well when you shut down your HPTA it also shuts down(off) production of your LH & FSH(both needed and very important hormones in. Humans)... Chances are less... But can you get your misses pregnant while on... Yes! It's happened numerous times and to numerous people... It's obviously best to wait and try, imho!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 10:54 AM.

I probably should have done a search before asking. From what I just read test doesn't lower your count that much more than Mt dew. (Lol) but Nolvadex and armidex kill.the little swimmers dramatically. But on average you spray 10 million of them little guys, and it only takes a special 1 to make it. Now I do believe that my wife is MORE IMPORTANT than anything else in the world , but I think I'll do both. I believe if the big guy upstairs wants me to reproduce he'll give me that 1 healthy swimmer.

By the way I was 38 when I got the wife pregnant, 3/4 way through my 5th cycle.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I probably should have done a search before asking. From what I just read test doesn't lower your count that much more than Mt dew. (Lol) but Nolvadex and armidex kill.the little swimmers dramatically. But on average you spray 10 million of them little guys, and it only takes a special 1 to make it. Now I do believe that my wife is MORE IMPORTANT than anything else in the world , but I think I'll do both. I believe if the big guy upstairs wants me to reproduce he'll give me that 1 healthy swimmer.
    Any exogenous testosterone being injected will drop your LH & FSH values to nil! Look at your BW when on cycle(LH & FSH is bottomed out) b/c our HPTA is sending a signal to our testes to stop producing test and then the negative feedback loop then shuts down the HPTA(LH & FSH) both needed to maintain sexual function.. Then after recovery your LH & FSH shoot back up due to the SERMs clomid and nolvadex to restart your HPTA from being shut down... So test surely is much more effective at shutting down your endocrine system than Mountain Dew lol

Hence why we use HCG (is a mimitec of LH) on cycle... and HMG is the mimitec of FSH - so in a perfect cycle you'd want to run both and if on HRT - they would use HCG & HMG to help with fertility...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    USVet81 likes this.

Your a monitor bro, when you use all the abbreviations I half to search to see what they are lol. HCG is definitely part of my planned 1st cycle but hgm I had no clue. And how important is that? Because I was unaware of this due to not seeing this on a normal cycle.
    NACH3 likes this.

Any exogenous testosterone being injected will drop your LH & FSH values to nil! Look at your BW when on cycle(LH & FSH is bottomed out) b/c our HPTA is sending a signal to our testes to stop producing test and then the negative feedback loop then shuts down the HPTA(LH & FSH) both needed to maintain sexual function.. Then after recovery your LH & FSH shoot back up due to the SERMs clomid and nolvadex to restart your HPTA from being shut down... So test surely is much more effective at shutting down your endocrine system than Mountain Dew lol

Hence why we use HCG(is a mimitec of LH) on cycle... and HMG is the mimitec of FSH - so in a perfect cycle you'd want to run both and if on HRT - they would use HCG & HMG to help with fertility...
    That last post was for you bud! Went to quote it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your a monitor bro, when you use all the abbreviations I half to search to see what they are lol. HCG is definitely part of my planned 1st cycle but hgm I had no clue. And how important is that? Because I was unaware of this due to not seeing this on a normal cycle.
    My bad for confusing you(w/abbreviations)... You'll learn em quickly here... And As long as your using HCG - your gtg(good to go) - HMG(if your on a dr prescribed TRT/HRT protocol then they could provide the HMG alongside your HCG to mimick both LH/& FSH) the problem is w/HMG it's much harder to 'find' than HCG - but it is out there... I've not used it myself but know many who have... Like I said above it would be ideal to run both but not totally necessary(as your clomid/nolvadex (SERMs) will bring your LH(Luetinizing Hormone)/& FSH(Follicular Stimulating Hormone) back up to hopefully pre cycle status... Hence why blood work pre cycle, mid cycle and post PCT 6-8wks.... mid cycle BW is for any adjustments in AI(aromatase Inhibitor) or a DA(Dopamine Agonist) if running a 19nor/progestin - it keeps prolactin from rising(but usually if your E2 is in good range your prolactin will also(so in theory if your E2 is elevated, not always, but most of the time your prolactin will follow and elevate as well...

Sides from elevated prolactin include sexual dysfunction, anorgasmia(the inability to climax lactation among others but these are the first to pop up in my experience(and the not being able to climax is usually a tell tale sign(for me at least) that it time to start my DA(or adjust it w/blood work...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 11:52 AM.

elastica is offline Female Member
    Deliberately creating and bringing a new life into the world isn't a decision with casual consequences. It's known that the health of father and sperm genetics can have as big an impact as the mother's contributing health and genetics. Why take a chance by making fertility less than optimal?

Sure, you might conceive while on cycle and have a healthy child. Surely most of us know of children born healthy but conceived unawares in conditions of poor nutrition or while one or both parents was using various substances. Probably not what you want to hear, but you should be mindful of the lifetime of health you will be passing onto your child through your genetics.
    NACH3 likes this.

My bad for confusing you(w/abbreviations)... You'll learn em quickly here... And As long as your using HCG - your gtg(good to go) - HMG(if your on a dr prescribed TRT/HRT protocol then they could provide the HMG alongside your HCG to mimick both LH/& FSH) the problem is w/HMG it's much harder to 'find' than HCG - but it is out there... I've not used it myself but know many who have... Like I said above it would be ideal to run both but not totally necessary(as your clomid/nolvadex (SERMs) will bring your LH(Luetinizing Hormone)/& FSH(Follicular Stimulating Hormone) back up to hopefully pre cycle status... Hence why blood work pre cycle, mid cycle and post PCT 6-8wks.... mid cycle BW is for any adjustments in AI(aromatase Inhibitor) or a DA(Dopamine Agonist) if running a 19nor/progestin - it keeps prolactin from rising(but usually if your E2 is in good range your prolactin will also(so in theory if your E2 is elevated, not always, but most of the time your prolactin will follow and elevate as well...

Sides from elevated prolactin include sexual dysfunction, anorgasmia(the inability to climax lactation among others but these are the first to pop up in my experience(and the not being able to climax is usually a tell tale sign(for me at least) that it time to start my DA(or adjust it w/blood work...
    Thanks bud. The hormone abbreviations is what through me off lol.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elastica View Post
    Deliberately creating and bringing a new life into the world isn't a decision with casual consequences. It's known that the health of father and sperm genetics can have as big an impact as the mother's contributing health and genetics. Why take a chance by making fertility less than optimal?

Sure, you might conceive while on cycle and have a healthy child. Surely most of us know of children born healthy but conceived unawares in conditions of poor nutrition or while one or both parents was using various substances. Probably not what you want to hear, but you should be mindful of the lifetime of health you will be passing onto your child through your genetics.
    Well said, Elastica!

I've noticed in the few posts you've made you have brought very good and knowledgeable info to the table! Keep paying it forward!

It seems you have a background in the medical field of somekind?!
    elastica likes this.

elastica is offline Female Member
    Thanks NACH3 . I've been learning a lot since I've been reading here and hope I can be of help in return.

I have some formal study, but most of my knowledge comes from years of working to heal my own health issues.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks NACH3 . I've been learning a lot since I've been reading here and hope I can be of help in return.

I have some formal study, but most of my knowledge comes from years of working to heal my own health issues.
    And thanks to you, Elastica! It's great that your paying it forward like you are!

Sorry to hear about your health issues... And unfortunately, I too, have learned Sooo much from this site alone, as well as myself having many many injuries/surgeries/& long periods of recovering from them all... It's inspiring to see you still getting after it... Seems we're far to stubborn to let 'things/past events define us' As we have re-defined ourselves... Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    elastica likes this.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    So does a,cycle bring your sperm count to zero or what?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    So does a,cycle bring your sperm count to zero or what?
    As others have shared their stories - some woman conceive while a guy is in cycle so as long as you've got swimmers you've got a 'chance'...

Get your sperm checked... there's disposables at a Walgreens of cvs that'll tell you at least if your At the cut off of definitely further testing(I said this b/c of your one post talking about having a child)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Sure, you might conceive while on cycle and have a health y child. Surely most of us know of children born healthy but conceived unawares in conditions of poor nutrition or while one or both parents was using various substances. Probably not what you want to hear, but you should be mindful of the lifetime of health you will be passing onto your child through your genetics.
    Fathers nutrition has nothing to do with the child's health the father can be doing crack every day and it will have no effect on the child!!!
    As the father you will only be passing what's in your genes. Holly shit buddy do some research before you say stupid shit. Once the child is conceived then it matters what the mother puts in her body. Next thing your going to tell me that you believe in Santa clause and there is a god!!!!!!??????
    Last edited by kamilo1975; 02-14-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Step back and re-think how you act around here before you post again. Your being warned

*admin* and staff
    Last edited by BG; 02-14-2016 at 10:00 PM.
    USVet81 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information