Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By deathdog
  • 2 Post By deathdog
  • 1 Post By Baxter35
  • 1 Post By lift-it

Thread: what you guys think of my cycle?

  1. #1
    deathdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17

    what you guys think of my cycle?

    Hey all, just wanted some advice and input on my first cycle.

    21 yro
    5,8ft
    94kg
    around 15% BF
    Lifting on and off for 6 years
    pretty clean diet
    cardio everyday 20 min

    weeks 1-12 test e 600mg/w
    weeks 1-3 test prop 100mg eod
    weeks 9-12 sdrol 20 mg day/night
    weeks 12-16 pct nolvadex or clomid-still undecided,

    did first shot a few hours ago pip is unreal.. I have arimidex on hand if any flare ups occur, i know the sd is high dose but my mate did 50mg ed and noticed no sides and amazing gains, plus i also wan't to use up the bottle in 3 weeks because i doubt i will run it again since it is extremely toxic.

    thanks for reading please let me know if i can improve anything thanks.
    Last edited by deathdog; 03-14-2016 at 04:35 AM.
    login69 likes this.

  2. #2
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,710
    You are too young to cycle . You can cause irreversible damage to the HPTA development and end up on test the rest of your life whether you want it or not. You are at the pinnacle of your natural test production and you want to stop it? Please read the sticky on the young and steroids .
    Besides that it appears that you need to educate yourself. There were numerous things that were lacking and icorrect usage. AI, hCG , and post cycle.

  3. #3
    deathdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You are too young to cycle . You can cause irreversible damage to the HPTA development and end up on test the rest of your life whether you want it or not. You are at the pinnacle of your natural test production and you want to stop it? Please read the sticky on the young and steroids .
    Besides that it appears that you need to educate yourself. There were numerous things that were lacking and icorrect usage. AI, hCG, and post cycle.
    please elaborate i'm asking for advice, not to be ridiculed,iv put in my research and somehow a novice cycle like this will completely shut me down considering i adhere to correct pct protocol hcg is out of the option for me since it is extremely pricey in my area for some reason,

  4. #4
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    One shot of any steroid could permantley shut you down. Novice or Advanced cycle, it doesn't mean nothing.

  5. #5
    itsjayman02's Avatar
    itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by deathdog View Post

    please elaborate i'm asking for advice, not to be ridiculed,iv put in my research and somehow a novice cycle like this will completely shut me down considering i adhere to correct pct protocol hcg is out of the option for me since it is extremely pricey in my area for some reason,
    charger69
    Gave you solid advice can you elaborate which statement he made was in anyway ridiculing you?

  6. #6
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    charger69
    Gave you solid advice can you elaborate which statement he made was in anyway ridiculing you?
    My guess is he didn't like hearing "your too young"

    I agree, charger give the OP safe and solid advice

  7. #7
    Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    96
    OP already in the water when we would advice not to swim.

  8. #8
    Baxter35's Avatar
    Baxter35 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    632
    Aside from mentioning age again...no need for the prop on a first cycle, don't take the Sdrol either. First cycles should be test only. You need both nolva and clomid for pct, and arimidex should be taken all the way through not "as needed". Start it at .25mg eod. You shouldn't cycle at your age, but if your going to do it make sure you do it right.
    Last edited by Baxter35; 03-14-2016 at 03:30 PM.

  9. #9
    DGenRit's Avatar
    DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    212
    Man I know you don't want to hear it but you are receiving spot-on advice. Nobody here has any incentive to say "don't do it" to you. Nothing to gain. You're getting this advice because most of us here actually care about others enough to give them free sound advice. That said, I am also going to say you're too young. However, you can use the next few years to learn how to eat right, train right and make gains. When the right time to start your first cycle comes, you will be so far ahead of the game, that you will see remarkable results and will be able to keep more of them.

    Hope this helps. Sorry but not sorry.

  10. #10
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by deathdog
    Hey all, just wanted some advice and input on my first cycle. 21 yro 5,8ft 94kg around 15% BF Lifting on and off for 6 years pretty clean diet cardio everyday 20 min weeks 1-12 test e 600mg/w weeks 1-3 test prop 100mg eod weeks 9-12 sdrol 20 mg day/night weeks 12-16 pct nolvadex or clomid-still undecided, did first shot a few hours ago pip is unreal.. I have arimidex on hand if any flare ups occur, i know the sd is high dose but my mate did 50mg ed and noticed no sides and amazing gains, plus i also wan't to use up the bottle in 3 weeks because i doubt i will run it again since it is extremely toxic. thanks for reading please let me know if i can improve anything thanks.
    HHey man,

    I know you wont listen to the guys telling you that you are too young, even tho they are right. But your 1st cycle qould look like :
    1-12 test 500mg/week
    1-14 aromasin 0.25mg a day
    14-18 clomid 100/50/50/50
    14-18 nolva 40/202020
    1-14 HCG 500iu per week

    You say you haave put research in your cycle ... Sorry but thats hard to believe. Because if you had you would have came up with somthing like this cycle or close to it.

    Hope this helps bud

  11. #11
    deathdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    Man I know you don't want to hear it but you are receiving spot-on advice. Nobody here has any incentive to say "don't do it" to you. Nothing to gain. You're getting this advice because most of us here actually care about others enough to give them free sound advice. That said, I am also going to say you're too young. However, you can use the next few years to learn how to eat right, train right and make gains. When the right time to start your first cycle comes, you will be so far ahead of the game, that you will see remarkable results and will be able to keep more of them.

    Hope this helps. Sorry but not sorry.
    Hey mate thanks for the input, i thought i knew what i was doing and that i have all the right dru gs and info to counter any side that may have happened, but now when i really sit back and think that i am only 21 i really got myself in over my head so i am choosing to wait a few years before running juice.


    However, this is the only thing that keeps running though my mind; i have already purchased 12 vials of test, sdrol, pct etc, if i choose to hold of on running have i wasted my money? iv read on other forums people say oils will last a life time if stored in correct place, some say don't run past exp date, but mine is from a ugl so there is no exp date, i also pinned 300mg of teste and 75mg of prop 2 hours before i wrote this thread and got such bad pip i couldn't walk the next day so that probably turned me of using for a while haha.

    anyways thanks for leading me in the right direction, i will continue to gain knowledge until i feel like the time is right to start again.
    cheers

    Deathdog
    Last edited by deathdog; 03-15-2016 at 12:49 AM.
    Xv1d and DGenRit like this.

  12. #12
    deathdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by christian123 View Post
    HHey man,

    I know you wont listen to the guys telling you that you are too young, even tho they are right. But your 1st cycle qould look like :
    1-12 test 500mg/week
    1-14 aromasin 0.25mg a day
    14-18 clomid 100/50/50/50
    14-18 nolva 40/202020
    1-14 HCG 500iu per week

    You say you haave put research in your cycle ... Sorry but thats hard to believe. Because if you had you would have came up with somthing like this cycle or close to it.

    Hope this helps bud
    hey mate thanks for the input, i have decided to discontinue my cycle after coming to my senses i got way above my head, i have already pinned once 375mg of t, i doubt one pin will have any negative affect on me because i am 21 and pretty much can bounce back from anything related to the testies, i was going to add hcg to my cycle but after finding out it was $400 per 5000iu which seems really fkn expensive i thought i could get away with nolva and clomid, anyway i'm still going to keep learning and will wait a year or two before i start cycling, thanks for your help.

    Deathdog

  13. #13
    deathdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Aside from mentioning age again...no need for the prop on a first cycle, don't take the Sdrol either. First cycles should be test only. You need both nolva and clomid for pct, and arimidex should be taken all the way through not "as needed". Start it at .25mg eod. You shouldn't cycle at your age, but if your going to do it make sure you do it right.
    my buddy told me to kickstart with test prop as test e takes 3-4 weeks to hit desired amounts, is this not correct?

    Deathdog

  14. #14
    deathdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d View Post
    OP already in the water when we would advice not to swim.
    Took one shot, got really bad pip then came to my senses and thought it best to wait a while.

    Deathdog

  15. #15
    deathdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You are too young to cycle . You can cause irreversible damage to the HPTA development and end up on test the rest of your life whether you want it or not. You are at the pinnacle of your natural test production and you want to stop it? Please read the sticky on the young and steroids .
    Besides that it appears that you need to educate yourself. There were numerous things that were lacking and icorrect usage. AI, hCG, and post cycle.
    I have discontinued my cycle after one pin, but i wouldn't complain if i got to run pharma grade test for the rest of my life.

    Deathdog

  16. #16
    Baxter35's Avatar
    Baxter35 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    632
    Excellent decision to wait!!! Seriously..very few are that smart. You'll be fine after just the two pins you've taken. You are correct about prop being used to kick start a cycle, it's just not necessary on a first cycle. Use the next few years to read up and become an expert and you'll feel much more confident if and when you decide you're ready later on. Also there is tons of advice here on how to maximize your potential even natural. Welcome to the forum!
    deathdog likes this.

  17. #17
    Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by deathdog View Post
    Took one shot, got really bad pip then came to my senses and thought it best to wait a while.

    Deathdog
    Admirable, truly. I am glad your ego and impatience did not get the best of you, most would succumb. That in itself is a great display of a strong will, kudos. For the record, one pin is not going to be a problem and that HCG was very pricey.

  18. #18
    DGenRit's Avatar
    DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by deathdog View Post
    Hey mate thanks for the input, i thought i knew what i was doing and that i have all the right dru gs and info to counter any side that may have happened, but now when i really sit back and think that i am only 21 i really got myself in over my head so i am choosing to wait a few years before running juice.


    However, this is the only thing that keeps running though my mind; i have already purchased 12 vials of test, sdrol, pct etc, if i choose to hold of on running have i wasted my money? iv read on other forums people say oils will last a life time if stored in correct place, some say don't run past exp date, but mine is from a ugl so there is no exp date, i also pinned 300mg of teste and 75mg of prop 2 hours before i wrote this thread and got such bad pip i couldn't walk the next day so that probably turned me of using for a while haha.

    anyways thanks for leading me in the right direction, i will continue to gain knowledge until i feel like the time is right to start again.
    cheers

    Deathdog
    Kudos to you. You've made the right decision. Sell off the gear you have to someone else or just ditch it in a year if you can't get rid of it. Chalk it up to a learning lesson. No amount of money is worth your well-being.

  19. #19
    saucerking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    170
    The fact that you can't even click on a sticky and big bold letters at the top of the page that says 'My Very first cycle. How to plan for a cycle" means you shouldn't even be thinking about them.

    This is a retarded cycle and you are too young for roids. Learn how to diet and train right and then take them in a few years

  20. #20
    lift-it's Avatar
    lift-it is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by deathdog View Post
    please elaborate i'm asking for advice, not to be ridiculed,iv put in my research and somehow a novice cycle like this will completely shut me down considering i adhere to correct pct protocol hcg is out of the option for me since it is extremely pricey in my area for some reason,
    Death dog I've was you at one point and trust me all your doing is wasting your money and you potentially run the risk of messing up your body for life! I didn't listen to the guys on forums and I listened to guys in the gyms and guess what? I got messed up and I had to tell my family what i did and the i had to visit doctors on and off for months and I lost every bit of the gains i made so please just consider what the guys are saying... Learn form other peoples mistakes so that you don't need to make the same mistake
    DGenRit likes this.

  21. #21
    lift-it's Avatar
    lift-it is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7
    You made the right decision! educate yourself first and keep smashing the gym and stay on top of nutrition and i bet the gains you make will be great!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •