godfather93x is offline New Member

Injury Recovery Help (2 Dislocated Shoulders, Torn Wrist)

Hello,

I am here for a different purpose than most of you. I am not looking to get bigger, ripped, whatever. I am looking to heal multiple injuries that I have been dealing with for a few years.

I have multiple injuries mainly being multiple shoulder dislocations of both shoulders (both torn rota-tor cuffs, torn labrums, both have dislocated multiple times, and recently I torn some cartlidge/tissue in my wrist joint)....

Anyways, I had surgery on my left shoulder about a year ago which recovered it about 60-70% but I still have pain issues with it a year after surgery and after years of physical therapy.

I will eventually need surgery on my right shoulder as it dislocates easily and causes a-lot of daily pain. I want to recover it more than 60-70% for the surgery to have been worth it. Ideally id like to get to a 90% recovery if possible.

Now I have a wrist issue as well that is not healing. (torn cartlidge/ligaement in the joint that is not healing)

My orthopedic surgeon thinks I may have a form of hyper ligament lixus (basically meaning my collagen production sucks and is too elastic and doesn't heal as well as it should, which is why physical therapy and traditional surgeries aren't allowing me to recover as well as 95% of other people). So I want to improve my bodies ability to heal itself as much as possible as I am in chronic pain 24/7.

I am 23 years old. I have been doing research on HGH and TB-500 and other substances (oxandralone, igf, plasma rich platets) that may help improve joint issues/ injuries. I have the financial means to acquire all of the above substances.

Putting aside ethics, finances, and legalities what would you do if you were in my position?

I am likely looking at another 3 total surgeries and years of physical therapy and chronic pain (most likely will be a 4 year recovery from where im sitting at now). I would like to cut down my recovery time form the surgeries if possible with the use of HGH, TB500, and possibly oxandrolone, basically I want to completely max out my bodies ability to recover in order to reduce the time i am disabled as well as heal as fully and completely as possible. I am also looking into platelet rich plasma. I am willing to do what works with the best medical technology i can get out of 2016. Stem cell reserach I am open to as well.

Please advise. Traditional surgeries and physical therapy is not getting me fully healed to the extent that id like and is going to take an extremely long time for any healing due to my genetic disadvantage so im ready to take the next step forward and bend the rules in my favor a bit so i can heal more. Advise on how you think I should run my regimen to promote as much healing and back to normal joints as possible!

Also, I understand oxandralone will shut my hpta down so i will need to run trt while i do it and will need a pct after that as well as doing things like monitoring my estrogen levels w/ things like arimidex to make sure i don't get gyno, etc.

Any advice/feedback appreciated. Any treatment methods you may think im overlooking as well please feel free to suggest.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    This probably isn't what you want to hear but just about everything you proposed in your OP is a bad idea.

You are too young to be messing with AAS because your HPTA has not finished developing.

Besides that, as far as I know AAS impede recovery after surgery.

The most unsettling aspect about your OP is that you never mention eating healthy or working out.

The best advise I have for you is to start running everyday and schedule a meeting with a nutritionist.
    Last edited by numbere; 03-28-2016 at 04:33 PM. Reason: typo

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Oxandralone isnt going to help you.

TB500 and pharma HGH is what you need to research.

duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    This probably isn't what you want to hear but just about everything you proposed in your OP is a bad idea.

You are too young to be messing with AAS because your HPTA has not finished developing.

Besides that, as far as I know AAS impede recovery after surgery.

The most unsettling aspect about your OP is that you never mention eating healthy or working out.

The best advise I have for you is to start running everyday and schedule a meeting with a nutritionist.

Did you even read my post? I am doing this solely for injury recovery, this has nothing to do with getting in shape. Running everyday and a meeting with a nutritionist will do nothing for my shoulders or wrist. I am looking to increase collagen production/synthesis to promote accelerated healing combined with the appropriate surgeries and Physical therapy. I could give two shits about losing fat or building muscle, i am here to fix injuries and i read oxandrolone increased collagen production, only reason i brought it up.
    Last edited by godfather93x; 03-28-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Oxandralone isnt going to help you.

TB500 and pharma HGH is what you need to research.
    Are those the only two that will help with joint issues/collagen synthesis that are worth their price?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by godfather93x View Post
    Did you even read my post? I am doing this solely for injury recovery, this has nothing to do with getting in shape. Running everyday and a meeting with a nutritionist will do nothing for my shoulders or wrist. I am looking to increase collagen production/synthesis to promote accelerated healing combined with the appropriate surgeries and Physical therapy. I could give two shits about losing fat or building muscle, i am here to fix injuries and i read oxandrolone increased collagen production, only reason i brought it up.
    You need to relax.

If you want to heal faster after surgery then get off your butt, start working out and eat healthy.

Proximal is offline Banned
    I think you are looking for things that have not been researched medically. I wish I had answers for you, I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You need to relax.

If you want to heal faster after surgery then get off your butt, start working out and eat healthy.

iv worked out my whole life and eat healthy, im 180lbs at like 15% bf. idc to get in any better shape, just looking to fully heal injuries.

i have a collagen production issue. eating healthy and working out wont cure that. thats like telling somebody with diabetes to just workout and eat healthy, that wont work.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What have your medical professionals advised you to do after these surgeries etc?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    What have your medical professionals advised you to do after these surgeries etc?

well its a differing opinion based on who i ask and their medical discipline, some want to put me on pain management and not treat the root cause, others want to do more surgery, one says dont do physical therapy, the other says do it.... etc.

the consensus though is that i am an unusual case in my healing process and am not healing as well as i should be. the treatment methods for healing differ based on which doctors opinion i listen to.

Johnnyoliva is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godfather93x View Post
    well its a differing opinion based on who i ask and their medical discipline, some want to put me on pain management and not treat the root cause, others want to do more surgery, one says dont do physical therapy, the other says do it.... etc.

the consensus though is that i am an unusual case in my healing process and am not healing as well as i should be. the treatment methods for healing differ based on which doctors opinion i listen to.
    Man i feel for you, most of these doctors are full of shit. I had labrum repair last April still healing that... after favoring my left shoulder for so long after surgery i developed tendinosis in my right rotator cuff and out of no where i have tendinosis in both quadriceps and all these doctors tell me to do is rest ahaha **** that. This shit aint easy but well come out of it stronger thats for damn sure. Im about to start TB500 for 6 weeks than a month maintenance dose for the main healing, than some type of HGH after that to really strengthen and heal my tendons for good, in your case id suggest the same thing after hearing MANY success stories from close friends.

Thread Information