Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: test p only cycle

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member

test p only cycle

I decided to run 8 week of 50 mg/ml test p Eod only 3 shot a week on Saturday/Monday/Wednesday until week #8 , my question is on this such a low dose should i need Hcg , pct , etc ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 08-01-2016 at 11:59 PM.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    i decided to run 8 week of 50 mg/ml test p eod only 3 shot a week on Saturday/Monday/Wednesday until week #8 , my question is on this such a low dose should i need hcg , pct , etc ? i think because im using only 3 shot a week and test p half life is 2 days and after 3 days completely run out from body according to my days of shots my forth shot is Saturday on week two and about 3 days past from my Third shot then do u think i need ai ,hcg , pct until week 8 of this cycle or after ?
    Why running so low?
    Euroholic likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Don't even bother. All your doing is putting yourself on a trt dose and risk shutting yourself down for no reason. Either up the dosage or add in another compound.
    devil-1986 and Marsoc like this.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Don't even bother. All your doing is putting yourself on a trt dose and risk shutting yourself down for no reason. Either up the dosage or add in another compound.
    Bump...I love "less is more" but 150 mg's/week is going to cause majjjjjjjjjor problems.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Why running so low?
    low dose = low sides or not sides = better results as i can see in my body shape only in week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Bump...I love "less is more" but 150 mg's/week is going to cause majjjjjjjjjor problems.
    can u tell me what problems will occur on such a low dose except shutting down?
    Marsoc likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Shutdown is shutdown you still should have pct and hcg .
    devil-1986 likes this.

can u tell me what problems will occur on such a low dose except shutting down?
    You're injecting test which tells your body to stop making it on it's own. But you're not injecting enough to compensate for the loss. At best you'd be breaking even but more than likely be in a "test deficit" with only 150 a week.

And why prop anyway?
    devil-1986 likes this.

Anytime you're injecting exogenous Test into your system, your body's going to shutdown its natural production of Test. The dosage doesn't really matter. The only exception is if you naturally have little to no natural production of Test. It is recommended that you take an AI and HCG + PCT if you're not on TRT and want to restart your natural production of Test.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922
    You're injecting test which tells your body to stop making it on it's own. But you're not injecting enough to compensate for the loss. At best you'd be breaking even but more than likely be in a "test deficit" with only 150 a week. And why prop anyway?
    50mg EOD = 175mg per week

175mg per week of legit test P is more than double what he would probably produce naturally.
    He will not be in a test deficit.

However, I do feel it is stupid to do such a low dose cycle.
    devil-1986, Marsoc and macmathews like this.

ok i decided to go with 100 mg/ml of test p in week #3 , what do u think ?
    and it is a product Euro Generic Pharm , i was check that code and it is ok , can anybody tell me is it legit or ugl ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    50mg EOD = 175mg per week

175mg per week of legit test P is more than double what he would probably produce naturally.
    He will not be in a test deficit.

However, I do feel it is stupid to do such a low dose cycle.
    I get 150 from this:

"I decided to run 8 week of 50 mg/ml test p eod only 3 shot a week on Saturday/Monday/Wednesday"

I think his explanation is what's throwing us off
    devil-1986 and KINGKONG like this.

ok i decided to go with 100 mg/ml of test p in week #3 , what do u think ?
    and it is a link of this product Euro Generic Pharm , i was check that code and it is ok , can anybody tell me is it legit or ugl ?
    and another thing is what is and how much difference between test p 100 mg/ml and test p 50 mg/ml except dosage and sides ?

Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986
    ok i decided to go with 100 mg/ml of test p in week #3 , what do u think ? and it is a link of this product Euro Generic Pharm , i was check that code and it is ok , can anybody tell me is it legit or ugl ? and another thing is what is and how much difference between test p 100 mg/ml and test p 50 mg/ml except dosage and sides ?
    FYI: you keep talking about your dose in the wrong way.

You should say...
    I decided to go with 100mg of test P 3 times a week.
    Not 100mg/ml three times a week.
    Your gear is concentrated at 100mg per ml. (100mg/ml)
    If you say you are taking 100 mg/ml in week 3....
    No one will know how much you are taking unless you also state the volume per week you are taking.

Understand?
    devil-1986 likes this.

You should say...
    No one will know how much you are taking unless you also state the volume per week you are taking.

Understand?
    oops i think u was understand my mean because i told it before , my mean was very simple : 100 mg/ml of test p eod

You should say...

Understand?
    thank u for your opinion buddy

what about using nolva and clomid on cycle ? what about ai ? i haven't found arimidex and exem only and only found letro and buy it i know i know we should going with 0.25 mg arimidex eod while on cycle from day 2 until pct but i cant found it, i didn't use it from the beginning of my cycle yet , im just waiting to see if sides going to show then using only 0.35 mg per week on shot days when test go to top peak , tell me is it good idea or not ? dont input if u haven't any advise on letro

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    i typically use adex, but this past time around i got from different source.. it did not seem to work for me at all. I did have backup pharm grade letro on hand, and I started dosing at 1/4 of the 2.5mg pill E3D. seems to work great as an AI for me. Cost comparison, you can't beat it. If running 350mg / week you will want to use AI. Letro is extremely strong AI, so start low. I would rather do 1/8 pill EOD, but I can't get that precise without a scale.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbypump View Post
    i typically use adex, but this past time around i got from different source.. it did not seem to work for me at all. I did have backup pharm grade letro on hand, and I started dosing at 1/4 of the 2.5mg pill E3D. seems to work great as an AI for me. Cost comparison, you can't beat it. If running 350mg / week you will want to use AI. Letro is extremely strong AI, so start low. I would rather do 1/8 pill EOD, but I can't get that precise without a scale.
    thank u bobby for your input ,i was read one article from bill Roberts which he told for every 200-250 mg/week of test we need just 1/7 of 2.5 mg of letro(0.35 mg) ed , i think 2.5 mg/week is too high for that dose or maybe im wrong but currently im on week 2 on my 50 mg/ml eod cycle with using no hcg and ai and no sides yet , but have letro on my hand , after this week im going with 100 mg/ml of test p eod and put letro into my cycle for 0.35 mg e3 or 4 days maybe 7 is enough for this cycle ,after my 6-8 week cycle ill wait 3 days and begin hcg @5000 iu every week for 2-3 week with letro @ same dose as my cycle and wait 3 days and begin pct with clomid @100/50/50/50 and nolva @ 40/20/20/20

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    thank u bobby for your input ,i was read one article from bill Roberts which he told for every 200-250 mg/week of test we need just 1/7 of 2.5 mg of letro(0.35 mg) ed , i think 2.5 mg/week is too high for that dose or maybe im wrong but currently im on week 2 on my 50 mg/ml eod cycle with using no hcg and ai and no sides yet , but have letro on my hand , after this week im going with 100 mg/ml of test p eod and put letro into my cycle for 0.35 mg e3 or 4 days maybe 7 is enough for this cycle ,after my 6-8 week cycle ill wait 3 days and begin hcg @5000 iu every week for 2-3 week with letro @ same dose as my cycle and wait 3 days and begin pct with clomid @100/50/50/50 and nolva @ 40/20/20/20
    I would run the HCG at 250 every 3.5 days for full cycle. Then start your PCT 4 days after last pin with test prop. .35mg E3D seems good start with your letro
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbypump View Post
    I would run the HCG at 250 every 3.5 days for full cycle. Then start your PCT 4 days after last pin with test prop. .35mg E3D seems good start with your letro
    thank u bro for your useful info

im current in week 3 of my cycle ( test prop 100 mg/ml eod) and pined 7 test p 50 mg/ml eod for my first 2 weeks (GB standard brand) then switch it to test p 100 mg/ml (generics pharm) and take letro .25 e3d from week 2 , my question is my first pins was very painful after two weeks i haven't feels any pain even in 100 mg/ml dose , is this normal ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    As a rookie who is just getting his feet wet I wouldnt suggest using Letro as a ai.Way to strong and you could crash your E2.

im current in week 3 of my cycle ( test prop 100 mg/ml eod) and pined 7 test p 50 mg/ml eod for my first 2 weeks (GB standard brand) then switch it to test p 100 mg/ml (generics pharm) and take letro .25 e3d from week 2 , my question is my first pins was very painful after two weeks i haven't feels any pain even in 100 mg/ml dose , is this normal ?
    If one brand of test P hurt and the other brand didn't then...
    Either...
    One brand is cut with different chemicals than the other or...
    The second brand is bunk or...
    You are developing a tolerance. (I doubt this since you doubled your dose.) or...
    You are getting better at injecting. (I doubt this since it is too coincidental that the change in pain happened with the change in brands.)

P.S. You are still incorrectly stating your dosages.

If one brand of test P hurt and the other brand didn't then...
    Either...
    One brand is cut with different chemicals than the other or...
    The second brand is bunk or...
    You are developing a tolerance. (I doubt this since you doubled your dose.) or...
    You are getting better at injecting. (I doubt this since it is too coincidental that the change in pain happened with the change in brands.)

P.S. You are still incorrectly stating your dosages.
    i was really get great result in first two week every thing was awesome (strength, well being , sex drive ,gains ,etc) but in week 3 of my cycle i put letro on my cycle ( .25 mg e3d) then on 2 days later i wake up in morning with fatigue and sleepy not joint pain yet and i have that until now (week 4)

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    As a rookie who is just getting his feet wet I wouldnt suggest using Letro as a ai.Way to strong and you could crash your E2.
    as i was told that before i dont found exam or arimidex then what should i do ? i should continue my cycle with out AI ?

Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    oops i think u was understand my mean because i told it before , my mean was very simple : 100 mg/ml of test p eod
    No, not clear at all. A ratio isn't an amount. 100mg/ml is a ratio. 100mg in each ml. Like 60miles per hour is a ratio. If you tell me you drive 60 miles per hour every day, I have no idea how far you're driving!

Now, if you tell me you drive 60 miles per hour for half an hour then I can figure out you went 30 miles.

Likewise, if you're using 100mg/ml test prop and you inject half an ml then I can figure out you injected 50mg.

So either tell us what the ratio is of what you're injecting AND how much, or just make it easy on us and tell us how much of the active compound you injected.

If you don't understand these things it's concerning that you're injecting things at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Billegitimate View Post
    No, not clear at all. A ratio isn't an amount. 100mg/ml is a ratio. 100mg in each ml. Like 60miles per hour is a ratio. If you tell me you drive 60 miles per hour every day, I have no idea how far you're driving!

Now, if you tell me you drive 60 miles per hour for half an hour then I can figure out you went 30 miles.

Likewise, if you're using 100mg/ml test prop and you inject half an ml then I can figure out you injected 50mg.

So either tell us what the ratio is of what you're injecting AND how much, or just make it easy on us and tell us how much of the active compound you injected.

If you don't understand these things it's concerning that you're injecting things at all.
    ohhh my god , dont u really understand my means yet ?!!! ))))))) yeah i injected 100 mg in each ml eod from week 2 until now ,( first 2 weeks of my cycle was 50 mg in each ml )))) ill hope finally your guys understood my means ))
    Last edited by devil-1986; 08-14-2016 at 07:47 AM.

ohhh my god , dont u really understand my means yet ?!!! ))))))) yeah i injected 100 mg in each ml eod from week 2 until now ,( first 2 weeks of my cycle was 50 mg in each ml )))) ill hope finally your guys understood my means ))
    Wrong again.
    From week 3 on you injected 100mg EOD.
    First 2 weeks you injected 50mg EOD.

Wrong again.
    From week 3 on you injected 100mg EOD.
    First 2 weeks you injected 50mg EOD.
    yeah your right , you are better become a English teacher not a adviser , can u tell us what do u suggesting plz ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 08-14-2016 at 12:28 PM.

I think I can figure out what you mean, but the way you're saying it seems indicative of a lack of understanding of the concentration of testosterone per ml versus the amount you are injecting and a lack of understanding can cause some big problems for someone using these compounds.

Just caring about you enough to try to educate you.

So, last attempt: you can't describe what you're taking with a ratio. You probably started taking .5 ml of 100mg/ml test prop oil. You then switched to 1 ml of 100mg/ml test prop. So you were injecting 50 mg then switched to 100 mg.

Maybe you do understand but just don't realize how to say it.

I'm not picking on you, promise.

I think I can figure out what you mean, but the way you're saying it seems indicative of a lack of understanding of the concentration of testosterone per ml versus the amount you are injecting and a lack of understanding can cause some big problems for someone using these compounds.

Just caring about you enough to try to educate you.

So, last attempt: you can't describe what you're taking with a ratio. You probably started taking .5 ml of 100mg/ml test prop oil. You then switched to 1 ml of 100mg/ml test prop. So you were injecting 50 mg then switched to 100 mg.

Maybe you do understand but just don't realize how to say it.

I'm not picking on you, promise.
    i started 1ml of 50 mg/ml test p not .5 ml of 100 mg/ml test p then switched to 1 ml of 100mg/ml test prop

pushiniron is offline New Member
    take some nolvadex at the end to kickstart natural test and adex if you get symtoms during your course
    300mg a week should do something but I would throw some dbol or deca in for size or stanozol for hard size
    devil-1986 likes this.

i started 1ml of 50 mg/ml test p not .5 ml of 100 mg/ml test p then switched to 1 ml of 100mg/ml test prop
    Now that makes sense. Amount of injection plus the test/ml and we know,what you're doing now!
    devil-1986 likes this.

Now that makes sense. Amount of injection plus the test/ml and we know,what you're doing now!
    im in 5nd week of my cycle , every thing is good but i stopped using letro because i have fatigue and sleepy all day , anyway from first of my cycle until now i didn't use hcg ,my balls size is ok too i decided to go with old school advise and at the end of my final week (6th week) wait 3 or maybe 4 days of my last injection then begin hcg 5000 iu every week for 2 weeks then wait 3 days again and going for pct
    clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
    im wonder about my pct dosage , is it good dosage ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 08-21-2016 at 01:48 PM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    or just stop....
    such a pointless thing to do, shutdown your production to replace it and need to pin 3x a week... why on earth would you bother is my question... if your not hitting 400mg ew dont bother IMO
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    or just stop....
    such a pointless thing to do, shutdown your production to replace it and need to pin 3x a week... why on earth would you bother is my question... if your not hitting 400mg ew dont bother IMO
    sorry but you are wrong , u didn't read completely, i did it EOD not 3x a week

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    sorry but you are wrong , u didn't read completely, i did it EOD not 3x a week
    Riiight so that's even worse if your going off what he said.. EOD is 4 days a week lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Riiight so that's even worse if your going off what he said.. EOD is 4 days a week lol
    yeah 4 days a week

Couchlock is offline Banned
    What in the absolute fuck is the reason for double talk

How many MG per week?

Enough of the insane banter, sounds like a 3 stooges skit.

You tell us the total amount In my, not concerned with frequency or ratio of MG to ml

You just say I took 300mg this week or something like that
    Marsoc and numbere like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information