Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Female using Clen- question

Tmcub81 is offline New Member

Question Female using Clen- question

I just started using the Clen . I've got 10 weeks left to competition .. Anyway since I've started, 3 days into it besides the crazy dreams I've had lots of stomach bloat. And I'm extremely tired! Should I add T 3? Is this having the opposite effect and possibly making me gain weight????

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Clen does not cause bloat and Ive never heard of crazy dreams either. Relief of asthma, shakes, heart issues in some, and muscle cramps are common effects. It does not cause lethargy either. Are you taking anything else? Has your diet changed? Sick? Menstruation changes?

I would NOT throw in T3 until I found out what the issue is. Drop clen and see if problems go away. You may have a fake product. I wouldnt make any drastic unplanned changes before a competition either. The off season is when different training methods, drugs, diets should be experimented with.

The most prominent thing you should notice with Clen , as the dosage increases, is the shakes. I've run clen a number of times and I've never experience the sides you're mentioning. Check your diet, lifestyle, has anything changed? How much clen are you taking?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Obviously this stuff isn't agreeing with you, so just drop it and try something else. For what its worth, I don't do well with beta agonists either. Albuterol makes me feel like I have the flu.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Obviously this stuff isn't agreeing with you, so just drop it and try something else. For what its worth, I don't do well with beta agonists either. Albuterol makes me feel like I have the flu.
    Totally love the common sense approach.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    As Mike cited none of those are Clen side effects, and as Bona added there are rare individual sensitivities which tend [like his to resemble illness], but your effects are very distinct some of which even run COMPLETELY counter to Clen's actual effects, i.e., your lethargy and bloating.

Dump it, because whatever you have...it's not Clenbuterol .
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information