Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By
  • 1 Post By
  • 1 Post By
  • 1 Post By KimboHalfSlice
  • 1 Post By

Thread: Oxandrolone cut in half every 9 hours...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    A mammal genetically engineered for sex... I must say your point is taken loud and clear! Can you post a pic of her purely for reference purposes? Lol

Anavar on its own is gonna land you in trouble. Without adding test, your body will be left in a low T state, and you know what that means?

NO BONERS! I'm pretty sure that's not gonna impress the mammal you have your eye on. The answer is obviously just running test only and controlling bloat and water retention WITH AN AROMATIZE INHIBITOR.

Do you think body builders have been magically avoiding bloat and water retention using some kind of black art or secret techniques? No, this is not rocket science. Adex or aromasin at the correct dosage will prevent your dreaded "moon face", and a clean diet with healthy carbs will go a long way in helping.

Testosterone is the ultimate libido enhancer. It has a multitude of benefits, and it's our bodies preferred compound for optimal function.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Anavar on its own is gonna land you in trouble. Without adding test, your body will be left in a low T state, and you know what that means?

NO BONERS! I'm pretty sure that's not gonna impress the mammal you have your eye on. The answer is obviously just running test only and controlling bloat and water retention WITH AN AROMATIZE INHIBITOR.
    I did Anavar on its own about 6 years ago and got away with it. Only noticed a very slight drop in libido toward the end.

Do you think body builders have been magically avoiding bloat and water retention using some kind of black art or secret techniques? No, this is not rocket science. Adex or aromasin at the correct dosage will prevent your dreaded "moon face", and a clean diet with healthy carbs will go a long way in helping.
    I only do cutting cycles...... I'm not keen on plumping up and then trimming down. Test on its own has never been kind to me.

I find Adex to be a bit of a juggling act too.... I wiped out my estrogen before and it wasn't nice.

Testosterone is the ultimate libido enhancer. It has a multitude of benefits, and it's our bodies preferred compound for optimal function.
    Not what I'm going for right now..... I got a full-on boner at the gym a few months back and one girl had to step in and take the place of the girl beside me. They were nice about it though and didn't say a word about it afterward.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

Thread Information