Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Do u use your name for delivery?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneslapper2002 View Post
    I made my first order on Nov 18th 2016 but have not received anything yet this shit makes me nervous either I got screwed or shipping is really slow or the FEDs are coming because I used my real name ???
    The feds ain't coming,

You haven't broke the law until you accept pack.

Some dik must have sent it to your house with intent of stealing it from your mail, once delivered....
    Batmanreturns likes this.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    I've always used my real name, but I really don't buy much and quantities are small. Mostly, it's just HGH, HCG (I have a script but it's so much cheaper overseas) and some anastrozole (doc won't prescribe it). Occasionally, I'll order a little extra T-cyp & T-prop to augment my prescription.

Something I'm more interested in knowing, is whether anyone here (or you know) actually got busted for buying small quantities without a scrip?
    Obs likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    The punishment makes it futile to track someone down and slap them on the wrist. Now if you are ordering in bulk they might get you for dealing like the do with controlled substances but It seems to me there would have to be a predetermined amount classified to get you with intention to distribute. I have never heard of such but I also havent delved into that too deep.
    It varies by area, but it doesn't require much to get trafficking charges. Last time I looked I believe it was 50-100ml to get distribution charges added, on top of that even if you legally own firearms you will be charged for possession of firearms. Which will be enhancements to make the sentence longer. Most members of this forum probably have enough on hand for distribution charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Exactly, if the shit hammer is that close, its already too late. An arbitrary name isn't going to make or break the case
    This is completely accurate. If they're coming for you a fake name is going to do nothing to protect you. They will wait until you're not home, but someone else is deliver your pack, then serve the warrant a few minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Fake name . Have never ordered,but sure as hell aint gonna use my real name. Hell I dont use my real name when registering for accounts online or apps. Either way, if their getting someone, most likely they are going after resellers or dealers,websites, etc etc. Not some gym rat junkie ,unless its to get the dealers etc.
    If you're going to use a fake name do yourself and any source the favor of not ordering ever. Using a fake name is about the stupidist thing you can do. Using your real name is the easiest way to avoid scrutiny, and if the pack cant be delivered due to your fake name now the source has a pack that is just floating around. Eventually USPS will figure out the return address is bunk, open the pack, and start to investigate where the pack came from. This could be very dangerous for the source and yourself.

On another forum there was an article about how the post office photographs every piece of mail, and some other things that are nice to know. I will see if I can find it and post it here.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    I came to the conclusion neither governments, federal or local care for personal use with me

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    The feds ain't coming,

You haven't broke the law until you accept pack.

Some dik must have sent it to your house with intent of stealing it from your mail, once delivered....

I always say that shit lol
    The feds are gonna be asking a 200lb bodybuilder if the steroid are his ..

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got a friend in Law enforcement that is in a narcotics task force.
    He told me the only way they will waste there time coming after the end user is if they think it will lead them to the main supplier and that is almost never. Most people have no idea where the drugs are coming from anyway because in most cases the person taking orders and receiving the money is not the same person and location shipping them.

As far as the law goes the second you purchase the drugs you've broken the law it doesn't matter if you received and signed for them or not on delivery.

They also have a lot more important things to worry about than some meat head ordering a few bottles of steriods .
    Obs likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information