Ghost20 is offline New Member

Military Flight Physical (sustanon)??

Hey everyone, I am new to the site and don't want to tick everyone off by posting a new thread but the only ones I have found that come close to addressing my questions are several years old. I am on sustanon 250 (1 1/2 cc a week). Due for my 4th injection this thursday and have a flight physical for the military this saturday. First and for most: do they test for that in a FLIGHT physical?? I have read numerous post that they don't test for it in regular military physicals but just want to be sure on the aviation side. I am not currently in the military but will be going to basic in june so this flight physical would be my first Class I physical and obviously the first for the military. Also would it be smart to hold off on my 4th injection until after the physical? I know that the sustanon is already in my system but wasn't sure if a new blast of hormones would increase my risk of detection since I'd take it two days prior.

Thanks so much for any help!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    LOL

[QUOTE=Ghost20;5138083]Hey everyone, I am new to the site and don't want to tick everyone off by posting a new thread but the only ones I have found that come close to addressing my questions are several years old. I am on sustanon 250 (1 1/2 cc a week). Due for my 4th injection this thursday and have a flight physical for the military this saturday. First and for most: do they test for that in a FLIGHT physical??
    You'll probably have to reseach this either via telephone or online, but its unlikely they would.

I have read numerous post that they don't test for it in regular military physicals but just want to be sure on the aviation side. I am not currently in the military but will be going to basic in june so this flight physical would be my first Class I physical and obviously the first for the military. Also would it be smart to hold off on my 4th injection until after the physical? I know that the sustanon is already in my system but wasn't sure if a new blast of hormones would increase my risk of detection since I'd take it two days prior.
    You can't cleanse your system of “detectable metabolites” before Saturday by discontinuing today. If they do test for elevated testosterone levels, you're coming up positive.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in the navy and they never tested for it... Too expensive to test for it all the time... I don't think they would test you only if they suspected you being on it already... Good luck bro

nrg_freak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    I was in the navy and they never tested for it... Too expensive to test for it all the time... I don't think they would test you only if they suspected you being on it already... Good luck bro
    Yepp!! Same here, was n the navy for 9 yrs never was tested for the juice... I always bought prohormones and acted like I was takin them...

428scj is offline Junior Member
    22 years active Army here, been flying the whole time.

I doubt they would test for it unless you looked like Bertil Fox. Then they would also bitch about fitting you in a flight suit. Just pin AFTER your physical is over and don't get too crazy with it while you are in. If you start raising flags like that on flight status, you will more than likely be caught someday.

Ghost20 is offline New Member
    Thanks so much for the replies. I definitely don't look like I'm on anything. 6'3'' 195 and doubt I'll get much over 200lbs if any. I'm meant to be tall and lean, not bulky. Just trying to tone up a little bit.

Thanks again.

lowkeybrokey is offline New Member

what happened

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost20 View Post
    Thanks so much for the replies. I definitely don't look like I'm on anything. 6'3'' 195 and doubt I'll get much over 200lbs if any. I'm meant to be tall and lean, not bulky. Just trying to tone up a little bit.

Thanks again.
    So did you end up passing the physical?

Thread Information