Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: Gonna cycle anavar

shreddedbeast21 is offline New Member

Gonna cycle anavar

My first post here, Little information about myself I've been training for 1 year Ive got sick gains during that year that people though Ive taken steroids , now my problem is when I cut I always lose all my muscle even though I eat plenty of protein and enough calories. I was thinking about a anavar only cycle, my questions are

1, Im only going to do a cycle a year basically go from bulky to shredded and then pause for a year. I know my own hormones will come back slowly but will I lose any muscle?

2, Its not that dangerous to only do a cycle thats 6 weeks long right? Im pretty healthy man myself, never drink or smoke.

Im just so f**king tired of losing all my hard earned muscles just like that when cutting ffs i get depressed

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 years old your sex hormones are peaking, messing them up (like taking anavar , or any steroid for what matter) can completely unbalance your hormones so they will never come back to the same level, interrupting your sexual and hormonal maturity.

Read this: The young and Steroids

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your losing muscle when your cutting your not cutting correctly and your diet and training are not on point. All you need to do is learn how to maintain your gains and at your age its pretty easy when you know how but your big mistake is to take steroids at your age because shutting down your natural test when you can make gains like you said is a big mistake. Also your not even taking the steroid for gains but to hold onto muscle when cutting which should be a eye opener where your problem is

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your losing muscle when your cutting your not cutting correctly and your diet and training are not on point. All you need to do is learn how to maintain your gains and at your age its pretty easy when you know how but your big mistake is to take steroids at your age because shutting down your natural test when you can make gains like you said is a big mistake. Also your not even taking the steroid for gains but to hold onto muscle when cutting which should be a eye opener where your problem is
    Didnt miss you skinny mf. Look at my new title. Things have changed. Guess you have to play 2. violin now brother

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Didnt miss you skinny mf. Look at my new title. Things have changed. Guess you have to play 2. violin now brother
    You wont understand but we are playing with you, glad your happy
    almostgone likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

You wont understand but we are playing with you, glad your happy
    Happy new year cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Happy new year cunt
    Thank you

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Thread Information